Nokia Lumia 610 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.7
7.4
7.4

Just had it for a couple of days now.Not bad. Bought it for my maid - a first time smartphone user. Seems to like the slick OS, and the notifications.

The live tiles can be a hit(news headlines) or a miss (gimmicky photos on the contact's live tile).

Only complaint of that I can't install Skype app, Google app, Firefox, and that it's slow. 'Whatsapp' works though, but just barely. The only reason I got it was due to the 710 (still Mango) not having her native language yet: the 610 uses Tango.

But I've got to give MS credit, it's not a bad OS. Not bad at all. I've been a hardcore Linux guy for at least 10 years, but MS has produced an OS that us useable, I think Nokia should try to come up with replacement apps for Skype etc.

In my country, I got the Lumia 610 for $206 USD. The Lumia 710 was $236 USD, but the lack of language support put me off.

Still all in all, not bad MS, not bad at all.

• 2012-06-08 05:21
  • tVt@

when will it be released in india?what will be the price?is it worth buying it?is there any problem of hanging in windows phone?>hows it for new user of windows phone?

• 2012-06-07 18:31
  • utFZ

Please can someone tell me how to get pictures from other phones? I try use the USB cable but its does not work... I don't just understand this phone.. Its not connecting to a Laptop as well using the USB.

• 2012-06-07 16:22
  • ib6h

I've been using this phone for almost a moth and i LIKE it so much. This is the most efficient smartphone ever. The cost is cheap yet it rich with a lot of things in it. I falling in love with nokia again.

• 2012-06-07 13:55
  • PS6w

no JAVA, video recording is VGA, GPU is very old adreno 200, CPU is only 800MHz, and price is 280 euro.. i think it's kind of making fun of us ...

• 2012-06-07 12:58
  • KI1j

i love my nokia lumia 610! :-)

• 2012-06-07 12:56
  • ibXm

Hae Nokia! We (kolkatans) are eagerly waitng 4 ur lumia 610 launch! Please dnt dlay nymre! We Love Nokia! Nd its our best brand endorsement for KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS! Do launch it fast! Lol frm Kolkata.
Nokia ROÇK$!

• 2012-06-07 12:13
  • Xueq

> In reply to Akki @ 2012-06-03 11:27 from 7tDc - click to readnokia says VGA too now

• 2012-06-06 23:12
  • 3yww

> In reply to [deleted post]very good phone ,nice one ,best

• 2012-06-06 18:31
  • uCr$

> In reply to shaik @ 2012-06-05 15:25 from PU88 - click to readIts has a touch screen QWERTY pad

• 2012-06-06 15:30
  • gym8

This is a low cost Windows Phone, do not expect it to have the Bells and Whistles, they the Lumia 900 for that.

• 2012-06-06 03:52
  • PxcP

> In reply to Forth-Kun @ 2012-06-05 15:47 from ju5Z - click to readThe blutooth on this phone only works for transferring files from the PC not from a phone

• 2012-06-05 19:43
  • IaHw

Tried this phone several times, sucks... really... we've been trying to connect this to other bluetooth-enabled phone and laptops; it can detect yet it can't connect... even through usb, it doesn't work... unstable phone...

• 2012-06-05 15:47
  • ju5Z

hi
i want to buy this mobile i use msging lot and internet can any one tell me what kind of key pad it has qwerty or normal key pad

• 2012-06-05 15:25
  • PU88

can this phone do file transfer and can it be used as a modem?

• 2012-06-05 08:47
  • ftb}
  • F

Wtf??? When will Nokia launch this handset n India? First march,then april,lastly may, nw got damn june! Seems lyk nokia is playng with our patience! Crap! Please 4GOD SAKE launch this device as early as possible n India! Cme on!

• 2012-06-05 06:08
  • 7qx4

Desperately waiting for this phone to be launched in the Indian subcontinent. No matter what people say about this device, it's absolutely worth its Rs. 11k price point, so no complaining from my side at least :)
And Nokia, don't worry, you still have religious fans waiting for your phones to be released, so don't disappoint us! Cheers from Bombay..

• 2012-06-04 15:47
  • U@$2

I just bought this phone' All i can say it's a good phone ever i had :)

• 2012-06-04 13:05
  • vFaK

great phone!!!!!! even the price ^^ i love it

• 2012-06-04 04:07
  • thbA
Total of 3719 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 610.