Nokia Lumia 610 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.7
7.5
7.5

How to use its Bluetooth plsss tell any one

• 2013-07-26 22:20
  • t}Tg

> In reply to kelvin @ 2013-07-25 12:10 from fsV9 - click to readNot memory support why

• 2013-07-26 20:18
  • rKhC

download application on market place "get them all" named..you can download your amazing video from youtube.

• 2013-07-26 17:19
  • XMFH

Really its bad. We are not able to install the fonts,everything is bad. So here my money is total waste

• 2013-07-26 14:59
  • uvsR

how can you download in online videos

• 2013-07-26 09:52
  • tUrG

Don't buy this phone, its really not good. Camera is good only if pics are taken in strong light, otherwise its useless. Ring tone very weak, so you cant hear it. Font size for text messages is so small, you need a magnifying glass to read, and you cant increase font size !! N0, guyz, NOO !! pls stay away from this fone, its the WORST phone Nokia ever made, very disappointed. Trust me on this one !

• 2013-07-25 20:59
  • f3Dg

> In reply to vaibhav @ 2013-07-23 05:51 from tA3N - click to readguys nokia lumia 610 mobile is mobile

• 2013-07-25 20:02
  • Mf5j

pls how can you download video online

• 2013-07-25 12:10
  • fsV9

this phone is like oh what?so amazing.

• 2013-07-23 12:13
  • 9I7m

what a phone nokia 610

• 2013-07-23 05:51
  • tA3N

I bought this phone 4 days ago, this phone is awesome great experience and easy to use it. if u want to play music, connect your phone to PC via ZUNE software and enjoy it. i can download million thousand song via application on market place, sharing data via email,MMS,skydrive or any social media you desire, so Bluetooth is useless for me. you can make your love songs as a ringtone also,download your movies, videos and enjoy on your device with surround sound and with faster internet you can dive any website. but some bug on application say for me "reboot your phone", bug is bug, but your message sent.

• 2013-07-23 03:15
  • 6{2P

This is the worst mobile phone I have ever owned! I have had Nokia phones for several years and always been more than satisfied. I needed a 'smartphone ' primarily to keep in touch with my family via whatsapp so opted for the Nokia Lumia 610. The big issue is that the battery does not charge and very often discharges! It is not the charger that is at fault because I have tried various chargers as well as my PC! It has now gone back for repair of this issue for the 2nd time in a month!!I d not recommend this phone !!

• 2013-07-22 21:02
  • nT{c
  • F

Hi

our entire company selected this phone so we have considerable experience of its use.

Pro's - when it works the phone does have good funtionality, hence the reson we chose it.

problems - from considerable experience (2000 plus users), the phone has one of the worst interface reporting levels for glitches (the phone just locking up, hanging up without reason, not letting the user cancel a call......list goes on and on) we have EVER seen.

Avoid this model is my best advice

• 2013-07-22 12:34
  • Sjdv

i use nokia lumia 610 since last 1 year. its provide good security. and also have good speed at all.! :)

• 2013-07-22 11:58
  • 2SF8
  • F

> In reply to chaso @ 2013-07-20 20:11 from fuDg - click to readi have bought a nokia lumia 610, but i can`t use it due to defects. when i make a call the screen turn black and i am not able to stop the call. it do not refleck on the computer when i connect it. i can`t tranfer photos to the pc.
please help

• 2013-07-22 10:22
  • NhvI

I bought my Nokia 610 last 2 weeks.
So far I like this phone, but I'm still on learniong how to used it specially the Bluetooth , it never connect to my other phone. I like the built in memory becoz I don't need to buy a memory card it is another expenses. but my prob is I can't connect to my computer. I still try to connect it to download my fave songs and video. So far... I'm enjoying using this phone specially in messaging. It store my old message. I can recall always the past conversation.

• 2013-07-21 18:15
  • t7Xh

i bought nokia lumia 610 last week it doesnot connect bluetooth, no internet access with other micro sim other than vodacom.wat is the problem of this phone.?

• 2013-07-20 20:11
  • fuDg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-17 08:49 from t}Hx - click to readhow to install a new font?

• 2013-07-20 19:54
  • u4gD

user guide

• 2013-07-20 19:50
  • u4gD

Don't buy this phone, it's really slow. A had it for a year because i havent money for better and it was hell. Some new Lumia phones aren't bad, but windows phone is sh*t, buy android or anything other.

• 2013-07-20 19:42
  • m}aI
Total of 3663 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 610.