Nokia Lumia 610 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.7
7.5
7.5

This is the worst mobile phone I have ever owned! I have had Nokia phones for several years and always been more than satisfied. I needed a 'smartphone ' primarily to keep in touch with my family via whatsapp so opted for the Nokia Lumia 610. The big issue is that the battery does not charge and very often discharges! It is not the charger that is at fault because I have tried various chargers as well as my PC! It has now gone back for repair of this issue for the 2nd time in a month!!I d not recommend this phone !!

• 2013-07-22 21:02
  • nT{c
  • F

Hi

our entire company selected this phone so we have considerable experience of its use.

Pro's - when it works the phone does have good funtionality, hence the reson we chose it.

problems - from considerable experience (2000 plus users), the phone has one of the worst interface reporting levels for glitches (the phone just locking up, hanging up without reason, not letting the user cancel a call......list goes on and on) we have EVER seen.

Avoid this model is my best advice

• 2013-07-22 12:34
  • Sjdv

i use nokia lumia 610 since last 1 year. its provide good security. and also have good speed at all.! :)

• 2013-07-22 11:58
  • 2SF8
  • F

> In reply to chaso @ 2013-07-20 20:11 from fuDg - click to readi have bought a nokia lumia 610, but i can`t use it due to defects. when i make a call the screen turn black and i am not able to stop the call. it do not refleck on the computer when i connect it. i can`t tranfer photos to the pc.
please help

• 2013-07-22 10:22
  • NhvI

I bought my Nokia 610 last 2 weeks.
So far I like this phone, but I'm still on learniong how to used it specially the Bluetooth , it never connect to my other phone. I like the built in memory becoz I don't need to buy a memory card it is another expenses. but my prob is I can't connect to my computer. I still try to connect it to download my fave songs and video. So far... I'm enjoying using this phone specially in messaging. It store my old message. I can recall always the past conversation.

• 2013-07-21 18:15
  • t7Xh

i bought nokia lumia 610 last week it doesnot connect bluetooth, no internet access with other micro sim other than vodacom.wat is the problem of this phone.?

• 2013-07-20 20:11
  • fuDg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-17 08:49 from t}Hx - click to readhow to install a new font?

• 2013-07-20 19:54
  • u4gD

user guide

• 2013-07-20 19:50
  • u4gD

Don't buy this phone, it's really slow. A had it for a year because i havent money for better and it was hell. Some new Lumia phones aren't bad, but windows phone is sh*t, buy android or anything other.

• 2013-07-20 19:42
  • m}aI

> In reply to Shazzy @ 2013-07-19 09:01 from f0kf - click to readthis is n icon called emdail on ur phone so 4 u 2 dail internet numbers lyk *100*u mst go thru that icon

• 2013-07-19 16:14
  • fr9p

iam want to buy ths mobile shal i buy or nt plzz say mr friends

• 2013-07-19 14:52
  • 7tRs

really a poor mobile,with very low storage and lack of memory card slot.dull camera as well

• 2013-07-19 12:26
  • fsV9

mehn..d nokia lumia series frm microsoft as a whole z jx a fcken waste of resources..lumia 510,lumia610 nd d rest aint worth d price,hw cn a windows fone af only 8gb of storage as on lumia610 nd 4gb of storage on lumia510 wt no memorycard slot.c'mon guys dat2 poor of nokia.dnt buy dz mobile

• 2013-07-19 12:21
  • fsV9

I bought this phone last year novmbr i was nt happy with it u cnt even dial *111# so i decide to take it back they refused to exchanged or refund me,i just waisted my money on this phone

• 2013-07-19 09:01
  • f0kf

> In reply to AJAY @ 2013-07-13 10:44 from 9xuA - click to readDownload Bluetooth share via wifi from Nokia store, worked for me

• 2013-07-18 14:20
  • v0qT

looks very friendly but not easy to handle and use options

• 2013-07-17 08:49
  • t}Hx

> In reply to haler @ 2013-07-09 13:09 from v0qJ - click to readNot sapport downloading problem

• 2013-07-16 16:01
  • U$4H

how to turn off the vibrate on the lower part of the phone... it consumes a lot of my battery life.. although i off the vibrate on the settings it still vibrates... pls help

• 2013-07-15 04:59
  • wHrS

how to remove H sign

shown on screen near netwrk range

• 2013-07-13 11:52
  • v$D@

how we use bluetooth in nokia lumia 610

• 2013-07-13 10:44
  • 9xuA
Total of 3652 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 610.