Nokia Lumia 610 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.7
7.4
7.4

Thought i liked the phone but now I cant even exit facebook applications how do I do that?

• 2013-08-21 17:26
  • NH{G

> In reply to tumisho @ 2013-07-19 16:14 from fr9p - click to readconverting loyality points, dailing internet numbers....i cannt see emadail icon

• 2013-08-21 16:56
  • NHnR

As I have always used Nokia mobiles ,so I upgrade my basic phone to lumia 610 but my experince with phone was very poor and lumia 610 does not stand any where infornt of samsung phone,I think that I have wasted my 13000 rupee,I would suggest no one to buy NOKIA AT ALL !

• 2013-08-21 15:03
  • ceKb

never enjoyed this phone ever since i bought it, it one problem after the other. its not even one year but already freezing and the wifi not working. dissapointed

• 2013-08-21 11:46
  • rva5

how can i download watssuup in my NOKIA LUMIA 610

• 2013-08-21 09:53
  • f0Jh

Initially when i brought 610, i felt patatic, but gradually i got all apps-basic needs. i'm OK with the my phone- expecting more good n best apps from nokia for LUMIA gen.

• 2013-08-21 09:44
  • P$tF

When will we be able to share videos from our music and videos hub through Bluetooth share, whatsapp in Nokia lumia 610? Not only that, multiple sharing of pictures,songs and videos through Bluetooth share....

• 2013-08-21 08:01
  • rJ0S

> In reply to sali @ 2013-08-12 20:45 from fuIt - click to readDownload nokia bluetooth share application from marketplace . Or use zune

• 2013-08-19 17:37
  • vV5G

> In reply to midi @ 2013-08-18 08:25 from tVji - click to readThe phone is slightly pricey for the spec, but much better compare to any android version of similar spec ( like samsung falaxy Y for example).

Lag is less even when the ram is only 256mb. 5mb camera is decently good. 8gb memory is more than enough for apps, but no memory card slot, so it limit number of music to store. Body is very solid compare to galaxy y.
You can use :
Whatsapp, wechat, kakaotalk, line,facebook, twitter,accuweather,xe currency, office suite (built in),adobe reader,dropbox, skydrive.

Bluetooth application is downloadable from marketplace. Nokia map is personally lighter than google map ( and small download size),

You cannot use:
Skype, instagram ,file manager , screenshot application, ubuntu one, flipboard.

Music and pictures can be transfer offline only through zune and bluetooth, which may be a bit of hassle . office documents and pdf can only be transferred online, which is quite a big problem for students.

Bottom line is, phone is not as user customizable as android, but much much more stable, and personally beautiful. Apps are lacK, but many are still available.

Price is a bit too much, but great if you can get a cheap 2nd hand ( like mine!).

• 2013-08-19 17:35
  • vV5G

is this phone is good...i think i want to buy it...can anyone give opinion...

• 2013-08-18 08:25
  • tVji

Eiiish nokia i am very dissapointed in u guys but why watsapp wth the bluetooht of this 4ne

• 2013-08-16 11:08
  • 0wqQ

> In reply to sda @ 2013-08-15 15:46 from 3sEj - click to readFunny, everybody can do it...;)

• 2013-08-16 00:10
  • L7eJ

I hate these phone if I knew it was gonna give me so much trouble I wouldn't have bought it,I can't even do internet banking Nokia these time you messed up

• 2013-08-15 15:46
  • 3sEj

plz introduce nd launch a equializer software for nokia lumia610... we all r music lovers plzzzz

• 2013-08-14 11:38
  • ut}{

to copy photos,music or videos from ur computer to ur phone u need to install ZUNE in ur systme...it is easily available on net...after installation connect ur phone nd open musin+videos...ur phone will automatically sync with ur system...

• 2013-08-13 18:14
  • 6P%e

I cant use my Bluetooth.and can't send pictures or music from my computer

• 2013-08-12 20:45
  • fuIt

it is so best in battery but a difficult about to download vidios in it

• 2013-08-12 07:49
  • uuSN

Nokia Lumia 610 is great and i love it so much

• 2013-08-11 21:56
  • 3@4p

how so i transfer pictures, videos and music from my old fone to my lumia 610 really frustrating even if i try to download through my pc it doesnt grant me wants a disc and this fone doesnt have a disc please help.

• 2013-08-11 14:36
  • fsmE

> In reply to adi @ 2013-08-09 05:56 from XuBE - click to readYeah Nokia care sucks

• 2013-08-09 21:26
  • HkqW
Total of 3712 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 610.