Nokia Lumia 610 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.7
7.5
7.5

Very slow. not satisfied with this model at all. Menu is not comfortable. Don't suggest to buy it...

• 2014-06-06 13:47
  • Mj9y

hi frnds now whats app updated(31-05-2014) in marketplace ,,, you can download this its very nice

• 2014-06-01 05:44
  • Y}K4

i like nokia's all cell phone bt m nt satisfy with these nokia lumia 610 .for any song nd music i cant download it frm it store.

• 2014-05-31 18:39
  • H4sE

I can't use the Bluetooth,why?

• 2014-05-31 08:03
  • t7Xh

It contains only basic features. Better to avoid buying this phone.

• 2014-05-30 05:57
  • vwYS

Hm,not a bad cell phone but I'd not suggest you buy it 'cuz it is too tiring!What I mean to say is that,you have to download applications still for the simpliest things such as Bluetooth connection!Furthemore,it has little RAM and it can't acecept memory card and the versions of many applications are too old and in an awful condition.It needs work

• 2014-05-26 13:08
  • n$Gx

it's been two months when i had this Lumnia610... and dont even have new apps, File, and Picture to shared to be shared.... I dont like this phone really... i have to swith this.. and which is dam shit i turn my sim into Sd Card..

• 2014-05-25 04:13
  • v0qQ

> In reply to fionn @ 2014-05-06 21:54 from pwYm - click to readyes it is very very slow when use applications like facebook whats app and etc...

• 2014-05-20 22:08
  • t}xB

bad experience in 3g +2g only backup 2 or2/1 hours ...and not upgrades the windows 8.....when I byed this phone the day was verry Poor for me thank god I like the nokia but no I swar any time I my life this is first and last phone no I buying any another company I through this phone in dustbin last 2 months good bye ....go to hell nokia .....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..fakeer company

• 2014-05-18 20:29
  • 7qEU
  • F

it is a good stylish phone. great smooth touch. good display. better then s duos. but ram is 256.I used it 15 months no problem phone

• 2014-05-15 14:42
  • 7qLA

The nokia lumia 610 is a very durable smartphone with a great build quality. It has longer than average battery life and runs windows 7.5 but its very slow to operate. But I love how its the classic nokia with its great build quality but the feel in the hand is a bit plasticky.

• 2014-05-06 21:54
  • pwYm

• 2014-05-06 21:52
  • pwYm

> In reply to CRIS @ 2014-03-04 03:53 from NsFf - click to readits the same problem here in uganda, i hate this phone with all ma heart

• 2014-05-01 12:33
  • fs@1

Really slow, battery drains fast and doesn't have even a front facing camera goddamnit!

• 2014-04-30 20:17
  • pWMg

At first i thought Lumia 610 is nice but no it isn't coz the battery drains easily, no original battery for replacements also cannot use the bluetooth for transferring pictures, don't have memory card for files, only online like skydrive, adobe etc that is only in the internet, no service centers not really.... poor performance overall, so im using xperia ,samsung is good to as well as apple which is more better, but nokia nah not anymore, though there are new ones out there in the market ... so buy android instead and not nokia. - very dissapointing :(

• 2014-04-29 20:34
  • 7XHP

i hate yhis phone bcuz it cant copy a simple files
nokia fu## off

• 2014-04-28 20:59
  • X}nY

I used to think Nokia has best ranges of cell phones..but this Nokia lumia 610 is the worst cell, veryyy slow,I CAN'T download 'good' apps n games becoz of its limited memory,its camera is also useless... The good thing is its touch is nice.

• 2014-04-24 16:11
  • GQea

I used to love Nokia, but now I got Nokia Lumia 610, it is absolutely rubbish! I feel as I washed my money in a toilet. All what I can is only call, any apps, it is not so many that can work on it, do not work properly. Do not buy it!

• 2014-04-24 13:01
  • vuW@

This phone is totally waste of money. Limited RAM so poor in gaming and also limited apps. No better os greater then 7.5 mango. Cant open videos and pdf which is shared with bluetooth. Dont by this phone instead this black and white phone is better...

• 2014-04-23 09:41
  • fCx2

> In reply to kashish bajaj @ 2014-03-14 18:49 from bC6F - click to readI am diehard hard fan of Nokia. But this handset is waste. Please don't buy. I am using for more than 1half year, with my experience please don't waste ur money. Go for 1320 or somewhat Android phones.....
In this price Samsung phone has very good options. This phone worth not more than 6000rps. U decide then......

• 2014-04-18 03:34
  • YQQa
Total of 3649 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 610.