frustrating-- does not worth the cost. Phone part is ok like any mobile phone-- internet connectivity , email-- horrible-- very unpredictable-- most of the time fails to connect-- servicing very very poor. Better it is off from the market
Good screen size,good battary life but bad internet experience,can not download songs or video directly on phone ,larger file wants WiFi connection,slow processing.....
Terribly upset with the phone, given its drawbacks. I come from an android background BTW. I wanted to mention certain small things which would most often be missed while describing this phone.
* Amazing battery life
* Simple UI for beginners
* Good audio, particularly amazing radio sound
* Wonderful support for MSoffice
* Micro SIM -- So the SIM has to be pruned, practically cutting off temporary phone change- other SIMs to this phone, or this SIM to other phones.
* No SD card support -- pain to transfer music.
* Does not support certain class of apps -- requires larger memory.
* Bluetooth problems -- Never has bluetooth worked for me. Or not sure if I missed something.
* Cannot disable auto-rotate. Not sure if screen auto-rotates for us, or we auto-rotate for it. Terrible sensor, particularly while lying down.
* Cannot disable haptic feedback. Most annoying for me when the phone vibrates on simple touches.
* Radio doesnt play on loudspeakers. I use the radio mostly when power if gone, and only I can listen to it.
* No click-and-drag from computers -- requires zune.
* Does not get recognised on linux -- pain for me, since I am also a linux user.
* No Internet sharing on linux -- obvious.
* No proper process manager -- We have to rely on windows OS for it to close open programs. Many a times, I doze off in the night looking at apps, and in the morning, my battery has drained sufficiently.
* No widget support -- particularly shows when I need to quickly check cricket scores.
* Bing search -- not as effective as google.
Conclusion: A typical windows product -- "Take and enjoy all I give, but dont ever question."
Jeanandroidfan, 27 Nov 2012get your facts right dude! blackberrys can share with bluetooth! and all htcs and all androids... moreDude, get ur info correct, htc makes android phones only, and few windows phone. So htc is not an os, it is a phone manufacturer
rafi, 03 Dec 2012Best budget phone till date, camera,internet connectivity,apps are awesome loving...........it Then you do not know android and Sony Ericsson live with walkman , galaxy ace plus or xperia ray
A very decent phone with a great build quality. Apps run very well witha good battery life and the windows interface is very fluid. A no-nonsense phone i'd say.
its screen is really outstnding, better than samsung galaxy s3. camera is just OK but touchscreen is like butter. impressed.
Only takes gud pics i hav neva seen da video calling., bluetooth has a problem it costly jst have it,, cnt buy data bundles I regrat buying it... Im selling it period
it's totally no entertainment, colours are fade, graphics r so low, yahhhh sound is also not good, si i have a bad experience by using it..........sajid khan
Just download zune from microsoft website.install it and synchronize your pc videos .All supportive videos will be added automatically.but transfer is quite slow.
So i would suggest you to download tube pro and download videos of HQ for free .
If need the speed of 3.6Mbps just buy a 2g sim of bsnl .select 3g for it and enjoy lighting speed of 3g.Believe me i got speed of 3.8 Mbps in night.Avg download speed 378Kbps.
Best budget phone till date,
camera,internet connectivity,apps are awesome
Nokia is build of good quality even if it drops.. Not like others a clear plastic..dnt know when it will last longer..
dianne 81, 02 Dec 2012how do i get music from my laptopI find constantly anoying to see the my lumia always going to the internet without me connecting,and also going to market place, find confusing,with the aplication on the phone bt its a learning curve. the phone is nyce thou!