Nokia Lumia 620 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.9

It is a really handy phone its just that the micro usb was too fragile. After one year and one month that is when it stopped charging.

• 2014-11-20 00:12
  • PNTq

> In reply to yculit @ 2014-11-14 13:49 from UD%n - click to readi have same problem with my 620, when i stream movies on IE it gives an error code then i have to refresh the page and some times i have to reset my fone.

• 2014-11-15 21:22
  • vGUG

im using nokia lumia 620 ihave experience certein problems about my phone my biggest problem i can't use facebook or any other internet it spend bundls faster than any other phone what can ido?

• 2014-11-15 20:37
  • N7DX

Good to know that windows 10 wil be running on al the windows 8 devices.

• 2014-11-15 10:34
  • P$bL

the problem in my phone when i subscribe the bundles it spend faster when iam using facebook or any other internet so how can i avoid it with such kind of problems?

• 2014-11-14 17:45
  • fnkj

> In reply to hashi @ 2014-10-22 19:03 from XNpC - click to readI have the same experience with this phone. If I browse for along time it stucks or sometimes blinking, I had to switched it off @then on again.

• 2014-11-14 13:49
  • UD%n

Hi! I have been using Lumia 620 for a year, i don't have any issue with it accept one, that really freakin' bothers me. I'm unable to use data plan/ mob internet. Another weird thing is that i can use only whatsapp through data plan, no other app works not even browsing. However! Everything works super smooth on wifi. I'm really pissed. Please help. I've checked Apn settings, it's fine but doesn't work at all. I've heard network setup app fixes this problem, but it's not available for low budget wp. Plz help

• 2014-11-14 09:03
  • wucs

Nokia lumia 620 speaker are only 6 month changed to customer care.ear phone speaker head phone is only proply work 6 to8 month

• 2014-11-14 02:31
  • HsJ4

> In reply to Debiprasad Jana @ 2014-10-23 08:42 from XN{{ - click to readjst do hard reset

• 2014-11-12 16:34
  • Hkt$

> In reply to rahul @ 2014-11-09 05:37 from rKQ9 - click to readasphalt 8, evernote, health and fitness, inNote, flashlight-x, iToolkit, active fitness, adobe photoshop express, connectiviy shortcuts, endomondo, insider, my fitnessPas, picsArt, Athan, Al Quran, viber, whatsapp, skype, true caller, foursquare, facebook, twitter, instagram.
and many others

• 2014-11-09 09:32
  • p4QX

any one plz suggest me the best games and apps that are supported in lumia 620 plz...

• 2014-11-09 05:37
  • rKQ9

if u get this phone and upgrade it to window 8.1 never put it on charger when u always got battery saver on because i woke up this morning and the phone was really hot and it was melting the charger and phone

• 2014-11-08 11:28
  • 0puP

its not updating by data packages...

• 2014-11-08 07:14
  • PG9A

I am not able to download attachment on email. I have tried it on uc, gmail app, and internet explorer.

• 2014-11-08 05:30
  • rKuS

not net connected

• 2014-11-06 18:48
  • uWTr

> In reply to Debiprasad Jana @ 2014-10-23 08:42 from XN{{ - click to readhard reset your lumia 620

• 2014-11-06 08:11
  • iwpx

I have been using this phone since 1 and 1/2 years. Now I don't like windowsphone. I am regreting. I just wasted my money. Most of the apps come first for ios and android only.
In android we can install apps from other website but not in wp. It has less user. So, devlopers don't even think of devloping apps for it. We have not got call option in fb messenger yet which is already available in other platforms.

• 2014-11-05 12:59
  • 73VH

I using this mobile for more than one year and its working fine for me without any issues..I'm able to play high end games like Alphat8,six guns and temple run 2 etc.. Even the video recording is awesome.only problem is battery life and heating issue after my phone got wet in heavy rain I used to update my mobile every time MS releases update..now I'm on CYAN.

• 2014-11-03 10:32
  • NKb4

> In reply to Debiprasad Jana @ 2014-10-23 08:42 from XN{{ - click to readHey dude just drop ur phone to d garbage... It LL b fyn

• 2014-11-02 10:48
  • Hktq
Total of 13516 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 620.