Nokia Lumia 620 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.9

my phone wanted to reboot n it was, now it blank and i dnt know what to do.its starting butits jst blank and black.what must i do?

• 2015-07-04 13:49
  • rvUE
  • F

• 2015-07-04 13:21
  • rvUE
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-26 17:06 from fsVb - click to read
Hey...that is interesting. I ordered a Nokia 620 from flipkart and had the same problem. I could download whatsapp, but when I tried to open - the phone simply kept gooing back to the home screen. And flipkart refused my request for return stating this is not a problem with the phone, it is a problem with whatsapp and told me to contact the whatsapp tech team for help!! It seems now to be a problem with the phone after all...

• 2015-07-01 10:09
  • vGXv

Please whatsapp is not opening on 620 device. Please i need help

• 2015-06-26 17:06
  • fsVb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-25 00:21 from fufw - click to readNo, it is not dual sim, at all

• 2015-06-26 15:23
  • 0y9x

Hi.. Guys this is really a good phone. When I updated it to 8.1. Then sometime it shows hanging problem ,battery back up decreases fastly. And sometimes touch is not working even picking call. Then I connect my charger with phone . And connect to a wifi network. 1st update is most important. Because it's a critical update. After 1st update my phone's hanging and touch problem had gone. After that I update my phone to new 3 updates. Then my phone works smoothly . Like buttery touch and smooth gaming experience.and cortana feature is awesome to work.like iPhone Siri. Superb phone windows. Guys the first update takes 230 mb and another three updates take 20-20 mb on 3g connectivity over wifi.

• 2015-06-26 12:46
  • HsLT

Is lumia 620 dual sim?

• 2015-06-25 00:21
  • fufw

Awsome Phone Ever I used.. No Hanging..
Thanx NOKIA

• 2015-06-23 10:14
  • 0CkN

good phone to use try now every thing smart,display,camera,call,an real specification

• 2015-06-21 06:24
  • NwG9

pc with connect

• 2015-06-17 14:21
  • rA6K

How do I downgrade to windows 8 because It is not for me and its messing up my Lumia phone

• 2015-06-03 18:40
  • fj9q

> In reply to venkatesh @ 2015-05-21 10:02 from PxaQ - click to readgo to store below right cornor there is three dots touch it and open settings there is one box has check for updates it will updates older apps in that plz update "Extras +info" i think it memory 15mb after that go to setting and check phone updates u will get update definetily denim soon

• 2015-05-29 10:35
  • KSf0

I've had 2 Nokia Lumia 620 phones and both have suffered button failures. The buttons seem to be poor quality as well as coming unattached from circuit board. It's a poor quality design and a fatal flaw that kills an otherwise good phone. Stay away and put your money into something better quality.

• 2015-05-25 21:26
  • jdeQ

> In reply to venkatesh @ 2015-05-21 10:02 from PxaQ - click to readTry Lumia Recovery Software..

• 2015-05-25 12:30
  • XNbf

I have upgrated it to Windows 8.1 from the next moment my camera is not working and bettery backup is fall off. somebody please help me out.

• 2015-05-25 10:40
  • 8ktC

updated recently to 8.1 but..now my mob is in dead cond :(ition.nothing is wrkng..only the power button volume button..pls.hlp me to bring my phone back :(

• 2015-05-22 08:54
  • rAf0

kindly assist pressing for windows updates my windows phone is flat I cant access it at all.i have tried to restart it but still not working at all.kindly help

• 2015-05-21 11:57
  • rvv2

I had factory reset my phone. Now the phone has gone back to old version of windows. the phone is unable to update the software through over the air update. Please advise how I can update the software?

• 2015-05-21 10:02
  • PxaQ

> In reply to Amitkumar32 @ 2012-12-18 16:11 from Hkqn - click to readNear Field Communication

• 2015-05-20 20:30
  • sXiM

One of the best low-cost Windows smartphone, still using it until now.

Recently updating to 8.1 with Lumia Denim. Overall feature and performance are improved, though there are few issues as well.

Issues after 8.1 update:
-Battery drains much faster, unless you change it with higher capacity battery

-Camera performance are significantly downgraded, now with lot more noises and sub-par low-light images without flash. Very different compared to the 8.0 version. I recommend you to always use flash in indoor and low light conditions

-Bugs are present in the music player; sometimes the player cannot read all songs on the memory card.

-Like the previous version, heavy webpages can cause app crash on the Internet Explorer. For this problem, I recommend you to use UCBrowser instead.

-Occasional hanging problem on lock screen after heavy usage; when you lock your screen and turn it back on, the screen wouldn't turn on again, even though you're using "tap to wake up" setting. The only way to fix this is to reboot by removing the battery.

-Weak signal reception on enclosed areas and bad weather (e.g storm, rain, etc).

On the plus side, many features has been improved in majority, these are:
-Improved GPS accuracy with HERE Maps and GMaps+ (the latter is a WP clone of Google Maps)

-Added new "App Folder" option on the start menu

-Increased 3G and HSDPA DL/UL capability, up to 21Mbps

-No more lag or crashes on most apps, an issue common with previous WP versions.

-Apps update automatically from Windows Store, when the connection is good.

-Despite the degraded camera, the new Lumia Camera app adds some professional features to enhance the photography experience

-Apps can be moved to SD card, just like Android.

• 2015-05-12 04:01
  • uExd
Total of 13654 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 620.