Nokia Lumia 620 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.9

> In reply to wp8 lvr @ 2013-07-31 10:05 from Hkqs - click to readI just believe it. Now the time is required, how fast they will give the update.

• 2013-07-31 10:40
  • 6%Eg

> In reply to NikiWP @ 2013-07-31 09:47 from 6%Eg - click to readalso with amber update they provide us fastest internet facility..
mean nw ppl r facing problems with internet n also slow shifting from 1 app to other..
so nokia n ms resolve ths n give us fastes net experince

• 2013-07-31 10:05
  • Hkqs

> In reply to wp8 lvr @ 2013-07-31 09:45 from Hkqt - click to readThank you for your info. I will wait too when they have updated again that fix the problem.

• 2013-07-31 09:47
  • 6%Eg

> In reply to NikiWP @ 2013-07-31 09:36 from 6%Eg - click to readDude whatsapp team knw about ths error.. mainly they provide ths error for temprory solution..
whatsapp doesnt work properly with push notification system of wp8.. n it takes time to resolve before that they says when ths msg ocurs pls reboot device n it works for some time after that it again shows..
dont wry whatsapp team is working hardly on it with help of nokia developers

• 2013-07-31 09:45
  • Hkqt

> In reply to parvez @ 2013-07-30 23:36 from uNVC - click to readI had ever used Android two times. Fisrt Sony Ericsson Xperia mini, second Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. From using Galaxy Ace 2, this Android is good, no lag ( I don't install many applications that run in background) in Gingerbread OS. Cause there was a friend who really really wants my Galaxy Ace 2, I sold him. Now I use Lumia 520. Yes, there was my friend who disappoint when know I use Nokia Windows Phone 8, but I don't care he wants laugh me, tell me or blame me. Several days later he can accept me using Windows Phone 8.

Yes, comparing to Android, I would say Android is still better for apps and games. I never face "WhatsApp has detected an issue with your device's Push Notification system. Please reboot your device" message on Android. While using Lumia 520, it always happens on the WhatsApp app. Other disadvantage, the notification for Facebook app sometimes doesn't work and other chatting applications app are delayed too, late coming and come again after read. About performance, the smoothness and speed is very good in Lumia 520. Comparing to Galaxy Ace 2 running Gingerbread is smooth too. But when upgrade to Jelly Bean, it became lag.

• 2013-07-31 09:36
  • 6%Eg

> In reply to ovel @ 2013-07-31 09:09 from t7Xk - click to readI am not a troll boy. Ok. You told true. But my own experience it is not good. If anyone mind for me, forgive me. I personally do not like this phone. It's my own opinion

• 2013-07-31 09:17
  • uNVD

To take screenshot you press lock and windows logo button.

• 2013-07-31 09:14
  • uNVD

> In reply to parvez @ 2013-07-31 03:52 from uNVC - click to readhaha it easy ,if you are truly user just make a screenshot of ur l620 .. Y0ur a troll boy g0 and leave this thread... We are n0t believe in y0u..

• 2013-07-31 09:09
  • t7Xk

> In reply to parvez @ 2013-07-30 23:36 from uNVC - click to readWell if u dun wan lag go for high end phone like I phone Low end android lag more that lumia620 if u dun have the move stop complaining

• 2013-07-31 08:20
  • PTGX

This Phone Have a Great Battery Life. Unlike Android Phones, it Sucks a Lot of Energy.

• 2013-07-31 07:42
  • PSwk

> In reply to parvez @ 2013-07-31 03:52 from uNVC - click to readjust give me link for salient video proof.....

• 2013-07-31 06:12
  • t}rF

I want to know the battery life before i buy it. 36 h?is that it?too short!

• 2013-07-31 06:07
  • fDsF

> In reply to parvez @ 2013-07-30 16:28 from uNVD - click to readYou better think twice....before writing comments
like this....."my friend".....I thing you haven't
experienced l620 yet. My friend most of us out there
already know android is buggy and laggy....that's
why it needs more requirements to povide better
performance as well.....I kindly challenge you to
take l620 and compare with all sort of or any brand
of android phone consisting of same specifications
.....then you will find out where you made mistakes
in your command.....don't try to mislead others....

• 2013-07-31 05:52
  • t}rF

> In reply to [deleted post]What evidence do you want? If I am not a user why I come here. Please increase your commonsense

• 2013-07-31 03:52
  • uNVC

nokia lumia was the biggest mistake of my life, there is no file manager, its not user friendly and its not particularly very good looking cause there are not many themes, the office supports only one type of file, its not even very cheap in asia, so my advice is if u r buying a new smart phone any android phone is a better option than a nokia lumia.

• 2013-07-30 23:37
  • K2E@

> In reply to parvez @ 2013-07-30 16:28 from uNVD - click to readOk. I do not use android before. But my frnz use android. They always laugh with me for this phone. I am so disappointed. So I give it to my mom and I want to buy a android phone. I also like android feature than wp. I can not wait too much time like you. Because you said that it's developing in a process. I am not man who use developing one's phone. I want to buy a perfect phone. Android is a perfect phone. So 52% people in the world use android.

• 2013-07-30 23:36
  • uNVC

Everything ok with the specs and size but with NO RADIO facility its useless especially for long walks, mountain trail walks and etc.
All the Lumias have it why not this one.

• 2013-07-30 22:22
  • i84X

You guys are able to use fb chat from the messaging app? Or is it just my phone that won't work... Plus my fb account in the Emails&accounts section is showing some error... Yelp!

• 2013-07-30 21:58
  • rKfr

> In reply to parvez @ 2013-07-30 16:28 from uNVD - click to readI bought it two months ago. I'VE already installed 91app+games(excluding preinstalled) and my phone works without any lags. You won't find brilliant camera, offline maps, 180 days Nokia music subscription, great keyboard, Microsoft exclusive apps, windows speech recognition, 7gb skydrive space, apps certified by microsoft in the marketplace Xbox integration, great looks, live tiles etc. in any device but a Lumia. Windows Marketplace is the fastest growing store. If it continues like this, it is soon going to overtake android and IOS. I used android before it and believe me it dies after installing around 15 apps. Screw my Samsung galaxy. My friend's Xperia Ion looks better than Lumia 620 in paper but it is much more slower than my phone in real life. He would have bought a Lumia if he knew that actually Lumia is a great device. Same is with my friend owning a canvas. Apps can open without permission in android making it heaven for malwares. Did I tell you that virus or malwares has no place in wp8. I am perfectly happy with my Nokia Lumia 620. At such a price you can't expect anything better. And one more thing are you a child? I am judging that on the basis of your English.

• 2013-07-30 21:45
  • Xutx

> In reply to Bzinga @ 2013-07-30 08:28 from vbJr - click to readDude...After all u hav 8gb card with thousands of songs...why d hell do u need a Fm?

• 2013-07-30 19:50
  • Khud
Total of 13425 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 620.