Nokia Lumia 620 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

10206312

7.9

> In reply to wp8 lvr @ 2013-07-21 09:33 from Hkqq - click to readYes. Wp 8 is gud so that i bought l620. My all frnz said that wp 8 not gud. I am very much disappointed. So I want to buy an android. My decision is right or wrong? Plz reply me.

• 2013-07-21 09:47
  • uNVL

> In reply to sm @ 2013-07-21 09:24 from uNVC - click to readNo any good android device at low price range.
if u want branded then go to sony xperia sp price rs. 24000.. or any device cost more than 22k.
dude wp8 is also gud...

• 2013-07-21 09:33
  • Hkqq

> In reply to SuperNexus @ 2013-07-20 19:48 from bCX$ - click to readI personaly dnt like samsung.. n m nt afford any high cost device..
if like sony most. if sony launch any wp8 then i wl go for it.. coz sony handsets built quality is gud n looks like charm.
bt its long shot..
m nt blaming android bt its true lower specs chipset phones cant handle androids load.. u better knw ths thng n this is reason to adopt higher specs note 2.

i knw ur point is also true. android is king nw.
bt all knw microsoft is also very serious about wp platform and ms working hard to develope ths.. ms change kernal coz ms want all 3 platforms wp, RT n desktop work on same karnel n it goes easy to sync all thngs n all same apps also works on these 3 platform.
If u read news then u get ms also want to launch wp8.1 in current year bt in testing of wp8.1 ther r lots of critical problems ocures.. so ms delay wp8.1 launch in 2014 q1..
hope lots n all required thngs ms added in next minor n major updates.

• 2013-07-21 09:28
  • Hkqq

> In reply to SuperNexus @ 2013-07-21 08:35 from bCX$ - click to readThanks. So I want to buy android phone. Can u suggest me a good android phone at mid range like nokia 620 or 520

• 2013-07-21 09:24
  • uNVC

> In reply to subhi @ 2013-07-20 10:12 from Hkqv - click to readsubhi........... r u from india? im from india is this update release for indian users also or any other country???????????????

• 2013-07-21 08:44
  • v$A4

> In reply to sm @ 2013-07-21 08:08 from uNVD - click to readImpossible.

• 2013-07-21 08:35
  • bCX$

> In reply to SuperNexus @ 2013-07-21 04:55 from bCX$ - click to readPlease reply directly. Possible or impossible

• 2013-07-21 08:08
  • uNVD

pls suggest me how to how to extend a battery back up for my lumia 620. there is any replacement for battery, if yes then pls suggest me.

• 2013-07-21 07:30
  • 2Ti{

> In reply to SuperNexus @ 2013-07-21 04:55 from bCX$ - click to readWrite simply possible or impossible

• 2013-07-21 05:08
  • uNVD

> In reply to [deleted post]You just made my day sm.
This is the most funniest thought I ever heard on smartphones.
I am not making fun of you instead your thought is quite good but it is impossible as impossible, as Dimensionally Transcendental Technology.

• 2013-07-21 04:55
  • bCX$

> In reply to TheApprentice @ 2013-07-20 19:36 from tt1B - click to read- Answer this
When first WP OS launch?
Is 3% market share consist both WP7 and WP8 ?
Do both OS download apps/games from Microsoft store?

Microsoft still using word for WP and that's make WP 3 year old despite version and whatever changes. If it changes in OS make new then Android is also 2 year old because after 2.3 Google launch 4.0 which is quite a big jump and 4.0 bring tablet and phone under same roof, they also changes OS a lot. So, why not Android? because Microsoft changes Kernel.....I don't think that's make OS new. IF Microsoft develop a new OS then they can't cut links from their previous OS.

- Market share mean a lot, specially for companies like Microsoft and Nokia. Their profit and survival depend on this. Both Nokia and Microsoft trying very hard to get market shares. Market shares show that customers are adopting their product or not and it also attract developers. If market share is going up or is good that means very thing is going well in the market.
I think Market share means everything because its not a company operation but the result that show how product is performing in market.

- Hahaha...I am waiting for this response of yours. I am not against any development, I like development a lot. But the problem is you guys always make fun when companies like Samsung come with high specification. You guys always tell that Android is all about higher specs(gigs,inches, core, ram) but in case of Nokia you guys are ok. They come-up with monster 41MP camera and i haven't heard a single negative comment about this and Galaxy s4 comes with 8 core processor and you guys just started make fun of it. Why? is it because of it is manufactured by other companies than Nokia?
If Android is all about higher specs than Nokia is all about Camera. is it wrong to said?

- Well if you see you Youtube link which I posted, it show HTC One is better. and you can check website too, it's quite reliable source.

-and What makes you think that WP is decent? or better than Android. I like to know why WP is better than Android?(in your words)

- Android it true multi-tasking phone, that is why it need more processing power unlike iOS and WP aren't a proper multi-tasking phones and Android also have many featues than any of them which also require more power. and for apps/games Apple iPhone GPU(quad core GPU) is very powerful, for apps/games iPhone depend on GPU a lot.

- If Nokia and Microsoft are listening to their customer and developing higher specs phones and large phones, so why to keep brag that about Android higher specs?

-The same think that Nokia offer.

- Sorry, didn't get the last paragraph. Explain

Please do not post my comment and then response(not until it is necessary), it is making difficult to read.

• 2013-07-21 04:44
  • bCX$

If nokia switch android, can lumia 620 get android?

• 2013-07-21 04:27
  • uNVD

> In reply to wp8 lvr @ 2013-07-20 18:46 from Hkqu - click to read- Fill in the Blanks?...I am not very good in that.

-I was talking video comparison, I don't know what you check. Ok..Check this video(This is not a small website and its a neutral website)It's a old video if you have a latest video comparison you can share

-Why on earth I'll compare L620 with note 2. I don't know where you read that. It was my experience on Note 2 and it was answer of your this comment .
"i also hate samsung coz 8k n 45k phones looks same. no any innovation. just make same hardware with same design n put android os in that..
samsung uses cheap plastic.. even s4 also made by cheap plastic. what the hell dude.
samsung is copycat..
he copy others innovations n Impliment fastly n launch in market.."

I love to use different platform that is why I am here.

Now you answer me, you comment was-
"check ther price after 6 months. samsung device price reduced more than half."

I want to know which Samsung model your are talking about. Seriously waiting for you answer.

and you haven't answer where does Samsung copy Multi-
Window function.

• 2013-07-20 19:48
  • bCX$

> In reply to SuperNexus @ 2013-07-20 16:44 from sGPL - click to read-So, If next time WP change kernel then again its become latest fresh OS? - Which kernel comes after NT? None. NT is the kernel that has been developed since Win200. There will be no more shifts to next kernel cause there is none. Even if there comes and next kernel, mind you Win8, RT and Windows Phone are all based on same kernel and they will have to make changes to all the three OSes which is simply to out of question cause it means rewriting the entire source code base. Shows again know nothing behind the scene about the OS that is being developed.

Wrong comparison dude...Ferraris and MAC's are premium brand and WP isn't - My point is not class, my point is market number don't mean anything.

About Camera thing...tell me honestly how many pics you take daily? or you take pics all day and night? Most of Camera are good and deliver good enough quality. In my opinion Camera is one of small feature of smartphone and nothing more.I think the most important thing today is battery performance which Nokia doesn't able to provide(except L720). - It doesn't mean the camera tech on phone should not be improved cause some takes only few pics or no pics at all. Even if I don't take many pics, there are millions of people of who are taking pics at this very moment around the globe. Nokia sold more phone with cameras, than kodak sold cameras, this shows that camera on a phone is definetly and important feature, it may not be for you, but it is for many. I have Nokia 620 that has abysmal battery backup, but I don't think its important to me at all. For me good screen and a decent set of optics is important.

-HTC One is still better than any Nokia phone when its come to video recording and I was talking about video quality not audio. I don't know how much it effect HTC one perfomance. If you have any video comparison after removing HAAC then post the link(not from any WP site but from neutral site like GSMArena) and for your information HTC One audio quality is far superior than any Nokia Lumia phone or you can say it put any Lumia in shame in this category. You can search it, its all over the internet. - It is only because HTC is copying Nokia OIS and has a large sensor, but still yet HTC One camera sucks and every one knows it. Here is the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0msG9ftHnQ Watch how HTC One camera is producing washed out colors and see the difference between when the audio shifts how HTC One is picking up all kinds of ambient noises while Nokia 920 is picking up only user voice.

-If you don't like any Android phone then it doesn't mean it doesn't have decent phone. - It has good decent phones, but not a decent OS

- whats your point?-------- You said "All they have is a raw power of core, gigs and inches, that is required purely for the OS to run smooth. Even cheap chinese companies are today have quad cores, gigs and inches, what does Samsung have over them?" - Still I don't see what Samsung has over them, many have good screen, nice battery, smooth experience!

That was my point.
and by the way you can thanks to this this specs war that today many budget phone have dual core processor.Otherwise we'll be still using single core phone with a sh*t OS like WP 7. - And what are those dual cores being used for playing angry birds? Fifa? Taking photos? FB? Waste of processing power I would say since 80% of that power is eaten by OS to render itself smooth, while WP7, and iOS are able to a same job and sometimes exceptional job with much more fewer requirements. There is nothing more that Android can do with quad core that iPhone can with dual core.

and by the way-
Nokia is also coming with Even bigger phone(inches), WP is also coming on quad core phones. Nokia and WP are following same path.(bigger phone with quad core processor). What's your point? - Thats because it has become a trend now a days and thats what people are asking for, so Nokia has comply to user demands, shows that Nokia and MS are listening to its customers and the public.

Cheap Chinese manufacturer also manufacture WP phone. - So when did I say, they shouldn't? My point is what Samsung has to offer other than what these companies are offering?

If Android and Samsung do that then they are wrong and if Nokia and WP do that then its good. - I never said that it wrong or good?!? My perception stands firm be it Nokia or Samsung or Apple

• 2013-07-20 19:36
  • tt1B

> In reply to SuperNexus @ 2013-07-20 16:44 from sGPL - click to read- no prob. dude. u hv freedom to discuss.. only thng is u r creating huge *****.

- Dont lie dude. just check last coment.. u compare its camra with htc one(htc flagship).

- NOTE 2.. Lol
how many times i told android is better for huge hardware.. just thnk 1s before u talking man. we r talking about low cost phones n u r talking note 2 with quad core, 2gb ram, 3100mah batry.. n u thnk note 2 is low cost then just check ur brain 1st..
all low cost android phones r crap. u also knw ths. try to compair with equal devices man.

- Apple.
just tell me who wins last design copy case?
apple creats ios(worlds most secure os) n worlds best iphones.. man dont even try to compare apple wth samsung.. i knw apple nt makes innovations bt its ios n premium design is still suficient to be in market.
and i knw apple uses samsungs chipsets to make iphones bt its a legal deal with cash payment. coz samsung is also chipset manufacturer. i also buy ther chipset for my product.. its nt big deal. n u cant apply copycat thng here.

- just forgot all thngs dude. no 1 is perfect here. even android, wp8, ios. every1 has its own advantages nd disadvantages.
if we create huge then our talk is endless.
i Personaly like wp8 so m here.. dnt knw about u.

• 2013-07-20 18:46
  • Hkqu

> In reply to wp8 lvr @ 2013-07-20 06:53 from Hkqs - click to read-I am just discussing few things with Apprentice. I don't think it's wrong.

- I never said, I hate WP. and when I compare L620 with high end phones?

-Seriously Apple????...If any one is copycat then it is Apple. They never invented a single thing in smartphone all they do is copy and buy from others. Tell me a single thing which they come-up with first.
I have Note 2 and my experiences is little different than yours- Not a single lag or freeze(even after running 31 task in single time), Awesome battery performance, display is very good and so does camera. I have not single complain about this phone, it has everything which a good smartphone need.
I still don't know why you guys hate Samsung so much.
Yeah! Samsung Design are not as cool as other but who care if you get what you want. Well I also, don't like many features of Samsung but I personally like Multi Window.
Does multi-Window is also copied by Samsung? Please tell me which company they copied this feature.

and tell me a Samsung phonewhich price reduces more than half in 6 month...
Have you see L820 and L920 prices?

• 2013-07-20 16:44
  • sGPL

> In reply to TheApprentice @ 2013-07-20 07:00 from tt1I - click to read-So, If next time WP change kernel then again its become latest fresh OS? Microsoft using WP name since 2010 and I never said a single word about WP8, all I said WP is 3 year old OS. I don't think I said something wrong.

-Wrong comparison dude...Ferraris and MAC's are premium brand and WP isn't.

-About Camera thing...tell me honestly how many pics you take daily? or you take pics all day and night? Most of Camera are good and deliver good enough quality. In my opinion Camera is one of small feature of smartphone and nothing more.I think the most important thing today is battery performance which Nokia doesn't able to provide(except L720).

That was my point.
and by the way-
Nokia is also coming with Even bigger phone(inches)
WP is also coming on quad core phones.
Cheap Chinese manufacturer also manufacture WP phone.

If Android and Samsung do that then they are wrong and if Nokia and WP do that then its good. Nokia and WP are following same path.(bigger phone with quad core processor).
What's your point?

• 2013-07-20 16:23
  • sGPL

guys plese help which one i chose samsung galaxy s duos or nokia lumia 620? pls rply fast.....

• 2013-07-20 15:46
  • rJk4

> In reply to subhi @ 2013-07-20 10:12 from Hkqv - click to readI didn't find anything, can you please post a screen shot of your update?

• 2013-07-20 15:32
  • tt1B
Total of 13325 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 620.