Nokia Lumia 620 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.9

> In reply to [deleted post]What evidence do you want? If I am not a user why I come here. Please increase your commonsense

• 2013-07-31 03:52
  • uNVC

nokia lumia was the biggest mistake of my life, there is no file manager, its not user friendly and its not particularly very good looking cause there are not many themes, the office supports only one type of file, its not even very cheap in asia, so my advice is if u r buying a new smart phone any android phone is a better option than a nokia lumia.

• 2013-07-30 23:37
  • K2E@

> In reply to parvez @ 2013-07-30 16:28 from uNVD - click to readOk. I do not use android before. But my frnz use android. They always laugh with me for this phone. I am so disappointed. So I give it to my mom and I want to buy a android phone. I also like android feature than wp. I can not wait too much time like you. Because you said that it's developing in a process. I am not man who use developing one's phone. I want to buy a perfect phone. Android is a perfect phone. So 52% people in the world use android.

• 2013-07-30 23:36
  • uNVC

Everything ok with the specs and size but with NO RADIO facility its useless especially for long walks, mountain trail walks and etc.
All the Lumias have it why not this one.

• 2013-07-30 22:22
  • i84X

You guys are able to use fb chat from the messaging app? Or is it just my phone that won't work... Plus my fb account in the Emails&accounts section is showing some error... Yelp!

• 2013-07-30 21:58
  • rKfr

> In reply to parvez @ 2013-07-30 16:28 from uNVD - click to readI bought it two months ago. I'VE already installed 91app+games(excluding preinstalled) and my phone works without any lags. You won't find brilliant camera, offline maps, 180 days Nokia music subscription, great keyboard, Microsoft exclusive apps, windows speech recognition, 7gb skydrive space, apps certified by microsoft in the marketplace Xbox integration, great looks, live tiles etc. in any device but a Lumia. Windows Marketplace is the fastest growing store. If it continues like this, it is soon going to overtake android and IOS. I used android before it and believe me it dies after installing around 15 apps. Screw my Samsung galaxy. My friend's Xperia Ion looks better than Lumia 620 in paper but it is much more slower than my phone in real life. He would have bought a Lumia if he knew that actually Lumia is a great device. Same is with my friend owning a canvas. Apps can open without permission in android making it heaven for malwares. Did I tell you that virus or malwares has no place in wp8. I am perfectly happy with my Nokia Lumia 620. At such a price you can't expect anything better. And one more thing are you a child? I am judging that on the basis of your English.

• 2013-07-30 21:45
  • Xutx

> In reply to Bzinga @ 2013-07-30 08:28 from vbJr - click to readDude...After all u hav 8gb card with thousands of songs...why d hell do u need a Fm?

• 2013-07-30 19:50
  • Khud

> In reply to Mahant @ 2013-07-30 15:58 from 7qId - click to readYou also very much know well it has many lagging. If it is a good phone why I say that it is bad. I think you waste ur money and you try to waste other's money. I am not a children. So I suggest to not buy this phone. It has many much laggings. Believe me. I am said true. If you buy it, you will surely disappointed

• 2013-07-30 16:28
  • uNVD

> In reply to parvez @ 2013-07-30 11:23 from uNVD - click to readSo you are just another ignorant person who doesn't know how to use wp8... So stop commenting unless you don't know anything.

• 2013-07-30 15:58
  • 7qId

Please how do i play music using my Bluetooth headset?

• 2013-07-30 15:19
  • fsVb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-30 11:59 from t1$F - click to readNo Windows Phone 8.2 available, Windows Phone 8.1 doesn't available too, should wait till 2014. If you need video call directly from operator, choose Android or Symbian.

• 2013-07-30 14:24
  • KxqT

> In reply to Ritesh @ 2013-07-30 13:20 from t1$A - click to read1- pics comes in picture hub n music is come to music hub but videos only comes to picture hub.. camera roll... just check it
2- you can send pics, music n personal shooted videos via bluetooth.. 1st on bluetooth then long press on file u get share option then share via bluetooth.

3- hanging problem is reduce in next update.

4- cant understnd

5- Yes. just buy other earphone

• 2013-07-30 13:50
  • Hkqq

..here is some,bad experience i hv got from my Lumia 620..1) u will nvr knows where is the Bluetooth received file.2) u cant share ur file by Bluetooth 3)not good applications are available in market.3) hangs a lot..while receiving the calls 4) poor led flash lights focussing like torch 5) poor earphone sound quality.....expt this everything is good suprv built quality...

• 2013-07-30 13:20
  • t1$A

> In reply to parvez @ 2013-07-30 11:23 from uNVD - click to readYou are right it is very bad phone and for any update you should wait several years

• 2013-07-30 12:37
  • SdWB

I need Video call to directly dialing,I mean video call dialing options.hence please rectifying immediately. Any windows 8.2 version available please inform me.

• 2013-07-30 11:59
  • t1$F

Do not buy this phone. Belive me. It is the worst mobile. Because many features lagging. If u can wait till 2014 then go for it otherwise go for android. Belive me. You will surely disappointed after buy this phone

• 2013-07-30 11:23
  • uNVD

> In reply to annoy @ 2013-07-29 21:18 from rKXF - click to read620 is missing hardware required for FM radio, hence updates don't make any difference, you will not get FM

• 2013-07-30 09:57
  • utBw

> In reply to wp8 lvr @ 2013-07-29 17:55 from Hkqs - click to readHi wp8user,I have Lumia620 Yellow I want to knw How to Clean the Back cover of Lumia as It has black shades or dust entered

coz I have black Flip cover purchased from Nokia Store (Rs200) I think that is the reason

I used Thinner but no effect

How to purely clean the Back Cover??

• 2013-07-30 09:28
  • vbxx

plz plz frndz dont buy this phone for this rate take samsung s duos

• 2013-07-30 08:54
  • Xu%1

> In reply to annoy @ 2013-07-29 21:18 from rKXF - click to readFM radio will not be coming to the Lumia 620

• 2013-07-30 08:28
  • vbJr
Total of 13492 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 620.