Nokia Lumia 620 - user opinions and reviews

• tUdx

It is early to speak about update 8.1 coz may be it is delay to 2015 or 2016

• 2013-07-14 21:34
  • SdWB

> In reply to wp8 lvr @ 2013-07-14 15:35 from Hkqv - click to readThere was a news article that stated that MS did want to roll out updates much more frequently but some bugs encountered during carrier testing did n't let it happen.

• 2013-07-14 18:27
  • vby4

> In reply to neeraj.rathore @ 2013-07-14 17:22 from vIhG - click to readscreen rotation lock is also coming wt gdr3 dude..
no matters whats d names of updates gdr1,2,3, wp8.1 blue..
ppl Want all bug fixing n features fast as possible they can..
dude by roumers evrythng is ready Bt ms nt delever it fast.. they create huge room n publicity for ths

• 2013-07-14 17:44
  • Hkqu

> In reply to wp8 lvr @ 2013-07-14 15:35 from Hkqv - click to readWell I agree with you on that respect. I would like to have one big update than bits and pieces. There is one more minor update coming - GDR3, but it will bring good hardware features like quad core processor and 1080p display and hopefully dual sim

• 2013-07-14 17:22
  • vIhG

> In reply to wp8 lvr @ 2013-07-14 15:35 from Hkqv - click to readMy 2 cent thoughts, MS is not purposefully delaying the updates, they themselves are going through a major reorg, so its granted that WP will suffer, but it will be helpful in long run. I am more than happy just to know that updates are coming, and they are coming to our devices as well even though we belong to lowest price point of WP. On top Nokia is closely working with MS to sync their updates with that of MS and sometimes even surpassing MS. So that gives me two reasons to be happy. Don't care much about the missing features, I have learned to live without them, but thats just me.

• 2013-07-14 16:53
  • fCxt

> In reply to Ricky @ 2013-07-14 14:51 from Xu9B - click to readAmber update will come to all lumia including the 620. The 620 will get all features like double tap to wake, screen glance, flip to silence, data sense, etc EXCEPT FM RADIO.

• 2013-07-14 15:45
  • vbJu

> In reply to neeraj.rathore @ 2013-07-14 15:20 from vIhG - click to readYup dude.. i knw its gdr2 is minor update..
m upset coz why they r wasting ther time to provide ths minor updates.. evrythng is ready then why they delay all launching time of wp8.1...
they are also knws nokia n other oems are providing best of best award wining hardwares n handsets then why ms taking time to launch these measure thngs for os.. all r waiting frm last 8 months dude..

• 2013-07-14 15:35
  • Hkqv

> In reply to wp8 lvr @ 2013-07-14 15:01 from Hkqu - click to readYup I know you both luv the OS. To be frank I never experienced freeze, crash or hang with WP8. Actually GDR2 is a minor update. So you cannot expect much features. The major update is 8.1.

• 2013-07-14 15:20
  • vIhG

> In reply to SuperNexus @ 2013-07-14 14:39 from bCX$ - click to readFile manager cannot be given because the OS is not file based. All unlocked phones will get Data sense, that is confirmed.

• 2013-07-14 15:12
  • vIhG

I'm happy with it coz it has a very big screen and the internal memory of 8gb. But I'm its price is very high!!!!!!

• 2013-07-14 15:11
  • NwFH

> In reply to SuperNexus @ 2013-07-14 14:39 from bCX$ - click to read@neeraj
that doesnt mean me n supernexus hate wp8..
we lv a lot wp8..
our point is only related to provide updates n features.. nothing other than ths.
n its truely ri8 tht They provide useless features with gdr2.. hope gdr2 fix the ramaining bugs i.e. freezing, handing, automaticly switching off n other..

• 2013-07-14 15:01
  • Hkqu

Hey Guys plz tell me that amber window update in july 2013 is enable radio option in L620.Or amber work only in all lumia exept L620.

• 2013-07-14 14:51
  • Xu9B

Hey Apprentice !!
I need ur help .. !!
I searched a lot for android mobiles and the one which i am the most satisfied is the galaxy core ..
Is it worth buying ??
sry guys .. i noe it's not related to L 620 but .. sry sry

• 2013-07-14 14:42
  • uu5K

> In reply to neeraj.rathore @ 2013-07-14 07:34 from vIhG - click to readBut when I was posting suggestion there are lots of features which has more than 30000 votes. One of them was File manger with hidden file option.(But I doubt that Microsoft ever going to provide this feature.)

Well, Microsoft need to listen to there customer if they want to be successful. But I don't know why they are slow in that.
I still don't see Data Sense as useful feature and I already told you that the chance of getting this feature is 50:50. I am heavy internet user and never felt need of this feature.

Lets hope atleast it will fix bugs in Window Phone.

• 2013-07-14 14:39
  • bCX$

What was discussed a few days back

• 2013-07-14 13:23
  • vIhG

> In reply to [deleted post]Price is different for each country. In my country it is around USD 265.

• 2013-07-14 10:51
  • KxWh

> In reply to worldoth @ 2013-07-14 08:43 from fsV9 - click to readVideos can be received using Bluetooth or NFC. For sending them, you have to copy them to the saved pictures folder.

• 2013-07-14 10:17
  • 2@1I

pls dude,can videos be shared and received on this phone?

• 2013-07-14 08:43
  • fsV9

> In reply to neeraj.rathore @ 2013-07-14 07:34 from vIhG - click to readwp8 is also like ios.. whole thngs r depends on apps to control evrythng..
when useful n lack free apps r coming day by day then automaticaly os goes flauless n working like charm.. like ios.. ios is working fine coz lot n lot apps r availble in apple store To hangle evrythng.

• 2013-07-14 08:06
  • Hkqw
Total of 13184 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 620.