Nokia Lumia 620 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.9

> In reply to golla @ 2013-06-07 12:56 from vGDT - click to readreally? you just come to your house and it broken? well then you should claim your broken phone, you have right to get a new one! why not just do that instead of share your sad story here?

• 2013-06-07 16:36
  • 61X2

> In reply to Ashish B @ 2013-06-07 11:52 from yWma - click to readok, i found out of myself, we can't download videos from whatsapp at the moment.

• 2013-06-07 15:56
  • yWma

Yes. Even I can't download the language pack. I've heard you might need to connect to a Wi-Fi, or have a 3G connection to download; since the download might need these requirements. I currently use a 2G plan.

• 2013-06-07 15:49
  • 7w5h

> In reply to ath16 @ 2013-06-07 14:29 from U{KZ - click to readOh... What a coincidence... I've encountered the same problem as well....

• 2013-06-07 14:34
  • 9DwG

Why is it so that when i download English (Indian) in speech, it shows 'downloading file' and after sometime it fails?? Has anyone encountered the same problem??

• 2013-06-07 14:29
  • U{KZ

is this android type phone? :)

• 2013-06-07 13:43
  • 7Dnj

> In reply to golla @ 2013-06-07 12:56 from vGDT - click to readWhat rubbish!!!

• 2013-06-07 13:36
  • tt1x

I just bought Lumia 620 model mobile on last month 19th in the Mobile store, Elephant bhavan, Ameerpet, Hyderabad. The next day I went my hometown Visakhapatnam, when I reach my home, my phone inbuilt speaker is not working, only working speaker phone. I immediately called the mobile shop. He said "its a minor problem, switch off and switch on the phohe then the problem will be solve" but it couldn't then again I called up the shop
he said nothing to worry, when u come Hyderabad come to shop, I will fix the problem, but
nothing happen, I met Nokia care people, they told me this is new version we dont have speakers, it takes 10 days to come, to be honest I felt very bad, because its brand new, and the basic specifications failed. I recommend to everybody, Please dont buy these models.

• 2013-06-07 12:56
  • vGDT
  • F

> In reply to privie @ 2013-06-06 17:51 from 0wqR - click to readget moohoo reader from store...its one of the best epub readers there...u cn dwnld epub from IE in the phone itslef and moohoo will automatically read it..works for me..nly bad side you cant store epubs in mem card...but update is on the way ;)

• 2013-06-07 12:44
  • ML82

> In reply to syltr @ 2013-06-07 04:37 from bJ6X - click to readwe still missing file manager system in windows. - File manager is scheduled for future releases but don't count on it iOS also doesn't have one.
we can't install any apps in SD card - Some memory cards(Class 4) run on a lower transfer rate and the general public is not aware of that, installing and running apps from SD with lower transfer rate, results in unpleasent performance.
we can install apps only by windows store - MS gives high importance to your privacy and data. Chances are that apps from 3rd party website might be rogue and contain malware. So MS doesn't allow that.
but this phone is very fast and awesome - Yep
but battery backup is worst - Yep

• 2013-06-07 12:19
  • tt1x

Hello Lumia 620 users, do anyone know how to save videos from WhatsApp? Its givng options for photos to save, but not for videos? Have a nice day!

• 2013-06-07 11:52
  • yWma
  • F

Ya this is nice phone.but we still missing file manager system in windows.
we can't install any apps in SD card
we can install apps only by windows store
but this phone is very fast and awesome
but battery backup is worst

• 2013-06-07 04:37
  • bJ6X

> In reply to nokiafan77 @ 2013-06-06 14:38 from PUsP - click to readFirst: Download shrink storage app from app store, which delete all temp(other) files.

Second: Download Lumia storage check app which have also clear temp file option.

• 2013-06-06 20:32
  • asWN

if u still haveent got it yet go soon and get jetpack joyride for wp8 it is out since yesterday....and 200 more gamerscore

• 2013-06-06 20:32
  • ut9L

nice phone.

• 2013-06-06 19:18
  • uuDG

> In reply to jackryan @ 2013-06-06 18:20 from t7Xr - click to readSorry u had a bad experience. But seriously no use crying here.

• 2013-06-06 19:17
  • fC5I

Bought a 620 in Malaysia about two months ago. Now it's worthless because of a heating/vibration problem at the bottom of the phone. Had it serviced at their Nokia Care center in Manila, which now wants me to pay about P2700 (USD67) to have some parts replaced. And they're not guaranteeing it will cure the problem, and will charge more if other parts need replacing!

Now I know why Nokia is biting the dust. A lousy two-month old fone suddenly overheating. Warranty that sucks. And they want to make me pay more? That's the last device I'm getting from Nokia.

• 2013-06-06 18:20
  • t7Xr

> In reply to lumia @ 2013-06-06 09:30 from ut64 - click to read1) Sorry, have no info about it
2) How will I know when its not even official.
3) Compare them side by side and decide it for yourself
4) Outdoor visibility of 520 is very poor.
5) Depends completely upon you, if find any phone better in black. Again keep their pics side by side and decide, else visit a Nokia Gallery get a live hands on experience and demo and then decide.
6) Battery life of 520 is better than 620 in all kinds of scenario

• 2013-06-06 18:12
  • tt1M

> In reply to wp8 lvr @ 2013-06-06 16:58 from Hkqr - click to readA Sony fanboy. huh

wp8 lvr don't say anything thing bad to him. Sony fanboy are very rarest (endanger species).

I am glad I found one.

• 2013-06-06 17:57
  • bCX$

> In reply to nokiafan77 @ 2013-06-06 14:38 from PUsP - click to readso i cannot read epub files on the 620? Plz tell mi cz i read novels in that format online bt wsh to hv a fon that supports that format so i can dwnload and read

• 2013-06-06 17:51
  • 0wqR
Total of 13335 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 620.