Nokia Lumia 620 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

Guys i'm thinkin to buy this phone. B4 dat, i've some doubts
1) can v access to folders, mark th contents n send them via bluetooth?
2) can v attach pdf files to emails?
3) can v dial airtel money, other self service numbers? Earlier some1 said dat if v dial thos numbers it comes like session terminated. Is it rectified?
4) can access th memory card?
5) in whatsapp, can v attach videos, other files like pdfs, ms word documents?
6) how is th battery back up? Am a heavy internet user and music listener. How it would b durabl fa me?
7) can v connect to pc n use internet? If yes, whats th procedure?
8) finally how is th camera quality?
Please help me guys:) these are all requirements, shal i buy this phone or shal i go fa android phone? I expect all my doubts to b cleared. Please do reply:) and thanks in advance frnz:)

• 2013-06-14 16:45
  • U@X2

Hi guys, am thinkin of buying this phone:) b4 dat i've some questions:)
1) can v access to th folders, mark th contents, send them via bluetooth?
2) can v attach th pdf files into emails?
3) it supports memory card ryt, can v access it?
4) in whatsapp, can v attach videos n other files such as pdf, MS word documents?
5) can we use network's self service dials? Bcoz some1 tellin dat vodafone users cant dial *121#, airtel users cant access airtel money account. If v dial, It comes like session terminated. Is it rectified?
6) how is th battery life? I'm a heavy internet user, and songs listener:) how it ll b durabl fa me?
7) how is th camera? how is th quality of images?
I'm a nokia lover, but if th phone doesnot meets my all these requirements, am thinking to go fa android. Wat shal i do guys? Please suggest me:) expecting ur replies fa all of my questions:) thanks in advance:)

• 2013-06-14 16:23
  • rJmZ

> In reply to [deleted post]Yes all wp8 phns get ths feature.. double tap to wake up.

• 2013-06-14 13:56
  • Hkqq

Hi, Can any one tell me is Nokia lumia 620 supports all the applications. M confused to go for anroid or windows... Pls advise.....

• 2013-06-14 13:39
  • rxh0

> In reply to Gsdr @ 2013-06-14 10:42 from KSht - click to readgo to customercare...

pls tell me what is the color of ur phone when bought it

i think yellow unit has a problem. my two friends have same prob

• 2013-06-14 11:47
  • vQ$i

can we install new verson of windows in w.p.?

• 2013-06-14 11:00
  • rJTL

> In reply to wap55 @ 2013-06-14 06:54 from i4b} - click to readFollow the steps I have mentioned. It should work.

• 2013-06-14 10:45
  • Hkqs

I've been using Nokia from The beginning, and i never face any problems by using Nokia mobiles ( low/ top mobiles), Recently i bought 620 which is working good but all off sudden the touch is not working, I've complaint this to Nokia but no response.
So if anybody willing to buy this, just think about it.

• 2013-06-14 10:42
  • KSht

> In reply to [deleted post]hm sure

• 2013-06-14 10:00
  • vQ$i

> In reply to Debiprasad Jana (DJ) @ 2013-06-13 10:47 from vQ$i - click to readAre you sure the Lumia 620 will get double-tap to wake with GDR2? I've heard before that only the L920 and L820 will get this. It would be awesome if it did! Thanks.

• 2013-06-14 07:11
  • 8xXG

> In reply to Snehasish @ 2013-06-13 21:00 from t@JM - click to readeven it is 1300 mah, it works perfect. Battery lasts for two days (normal usage) . look and feel is better than androids ;).

• 2013-06-14 07:02
  • v{u6

> In reply to Mystified weather @ 2013-06-14 05:23 from Hkqu - click to readI have not activated the default vodafone setting in the access point.
I have manually set the access point when I activated 3G around a month back. I had called Vodafone customer care who gave me the settings.
Still it is not working...

• 2013-06-14 06:54
  • i4b}

> In reply to wap55 @ 2013-06-13 12:05 from i4b} - click to readI know that you can access net in your phone but while connecting with laptop via internet sharing, you are getting limited connection. To sort out this obstacle, go to settings > access point ( you have got default access point 'Vodafone' )> add >

In connection name: Write anything (May be your name etc)

Access point name: www

Save the settings

Deactivate Vodafone, and Activate the new added profile.

Activate internet sharing and try to connect to your laptop.

Hopefully you shall be able to connect. Moreover you will get better speed.
Let me know the results.

Thanks.

• 2013-06-14 05:23
  • Hkqu

> In reply to ajayram @ 2013-06-12 11:17 from mEey - click to readI totally agree, I so wanted to like this phone, but I really do miss what Symbian had to offer. I had an e63 with all the bells and whistles-customized caller profiles from ringtones to alert tones (mp3) Nok620/Win8 alert tones are so common and boring, I hardly notice. How I miss the notification light telling me that I have a message waiting.

I've had this phone for six months and still I have serious thoughts of going back to my e63 or another comparable Symbian or just join the masses and opt for an iphone.

• 2013-06-14 04:39
  • s7y1

It happens lik whn a call comes n u try to slide up for answering it,it does not slide up. For this also u need to press the lock/unlock key 1s(light goes down) then again press the lock/unlock key(light comes). Now u wil c the slide up option again. slide up n answer ur call...Frndz remember,whn ur phone hangs up.try to press the lock/unlock key.80% of ur hanging problem wil b solved by this key..try it for 1s n reply if possible.. Thanks

• 2013-06-14 03:35
  • utea

suppose if a call comes n u want to make to silent then press the lock/unlock key.the screen wil turn off but the call wil not get disconnected.press the lock/unlock key again n u wil c the call..answer it n njoy calling..

• 2013-06-14 03:24
  • utea

Guys i want to buy a new back cover...i m confusing which one to buy pls help me out ..

1. Yellow
2. magenta

vote.... plzzzzzzzzz

• 2013-06-13 23:13
  • vQ$i

Can anyone tell me about its battery life ?
i had a nokia lumia 710 which was good but its battery life was very poor. i m asking bcoz nokia lumia 620 has also 1300 Mhz battery which was in nokia lumia 710.
i need really helpful review coz i m going to buy this phone.

• 2013-06-13 21:00
  • t@JM

> In reply to Debiprasad Jana (DJ) @ 2013-06-13 10:47 from vQ$i - click to readYour post says it all. I suggest we copy this every page so that if anyone has a query, they can easily read that post. Btw, im a l620 user too.

• 2013-06-13 19:35
  • w0PK

> In reply to Fareed @ 2013-06-10 12:07 from vww{ - click to readI had the same problem .went to NOKIA service centre. He wiped out all my data and restored the factory settings. The phone worked fine for a few days and then again began to have freezing problems.Once it froze so badly that i had to remove the battery and reinsert it to start the phone.Finally i have disposed the model.

• 2013-06-13 19:09
  • bC2U
Total of 13517 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 620.