Nokia Lumia 620 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.9

> In reply to TheApprentice @ 2013-06-09 20:42 from Kx8y - click to readWhen I make reset its took 8-10 hours for reset

• 2013-06-10 07:20
  • Hxf}

> In reply to Tom @ 2013-05-10 17:40 from m5@S - click to readIn reply to my own previous posting things have gotten worse, now having had the phone charging for a few hours the icon on screen still says the battery is being charged even after unplugging the phone for an hour, then after switching the phone off to try and fix the problem the phone booted and immediately switched back off with the battery logo red, this has happened 3 times this morning.

So the battery was removed, reinstalled, only for it to do the same again. So now having removed the sim to put in my backup phone i switched on the L620 again only for it to boot up normally !!!

Plus the phone body seems to be forever trying to escape from the back cover, a nice little bit of play is there as the phone sits proud of the rear cover by about 1mm+.

The problem is there is now no trust in this phone for myself. I've been carrying around a back up phone for a few weeks now and had to resort to its usage on a few occasions.

In my original posting i suggested that the L820 might be the better option for the increased RAM, however i am now rethinking that and avoiding Nokia totally might be the right choice, at least for myself.

Back in the old days i had a 3310, that never let me down, did exactly what it was supposed to do (not much back then) but everytime i've had a Nokia since the things have been far from reliable yet usually my other half has had no problems, we've even switched phones only for them to find my phone has been rather substandard (apart from the 2 original 6260's we had, both were awful)

• 2013-06-10 07:02
  • m5@S

attention!!!!
i have a question
1. can i update firmware update and os update at my home buy using wifi ???

2.is it necessary to go customercare to update??

3. what is gdr2 next update???? pls clarify??
4.is there any screen protector in l620??
5.if i mannually install a game from sd card after installation can i remove the game from sd card.. bcz i heard that game will install always on phone memory??? is it true???

6.all application and game will install in phone memory???

7. will i able to uninstall this game or application??

8.i have 1,5 mbps spped at wifi in my home so can i update my phone in home and not require to go customercare...

• 2013-06-10 04:29
  • U@kd

> In reply to abhizylo @ 2013-06-09 21:45 from ut9A - click to readDid she install any connectivity app? If yes, please remove it/those or just check their settings. Hard reset will fix it, but use it as a last resort.

• 2013-06-09 22:53
  • t1$f

can anybody please tell me is nokia music free for 1 year in lumia 620 or 3 months . i am a music lover and i want longer music subscription and lumia 520 give only 3 month music subscription

• 2013-06-09 22:17
  • utVF

okay ,my sisiter also got this new phone ...but there seems to be a problem blueooth and wifi do not turn on ...no icons in the status bar or anything what could it be help appreiciated......super nexus and apperentice HELP

• 2013-06-09 21:45
  • ut9A

does this phone need screen protectors?

• 2013-06-09 21:15
  • 0Ers

> In reply to Gopal @ 2013-06-09 19:45 from utiY - click to readAnother of those who are mis leading people, dont know what they get. The sofrware is made by MS not Nokia, this shows you are not legitimate.

• 2013-06-09 20:46
  • Kx8y

> In reply to shahzad @ 2013-06-09 15:42 from Hxf} - click to readFor a reset?

• 2013-06-09 20:42
  • Kx8y

where are u living Gopal? on Earth or on some other planet? Did u really bought the phone? I think U r the first person to make such a comment on a highly successful phone.Don't mislead people, I know its worth as I am a proud owner of Lumina 620, great phone ny Nokia.

• 2013-06-09 20:41
  • MfxH

I bought a NOKIA Lumia 620 a month ago and had the worst experience of my life. I wanted to be different from others and did not go for a Android phone bu windows. Every time a an incoming call my phone used to hang.The screen often froze and i could not move the tiles. Frustrated I exchanged it for a android phone and lost a good amount. NOKIA has to go a long way in software technology for smartphones. I will not recommend any one to buy windows phone.

• 2013-06-09 19:45
  • utiY

This is not good 3g network not available internet only with wifi.

• 2013-06-09 16:55
  • 6txU

> In reply to fari @ 2013-06-08 15:39 from sy36 - click to readno chance for live streaming.

• 2013-06-09 16:10
  • mTVj

> In reply to TheApprentice @ 2013-06-08 17:50 from fC5% - click to readIt will take 8-10 hours

• 2013-06-09 15:42
  • Hxf}

> In reply to NOKIA CHAMIYA 620 @ 2013-06-09 09:44 from vQ$i - click to readIt will be better if you choose color yourself instead of asking someone else. The color I like may not be like by others. I like black and some like lime, cyan etc, Check it yourself.

There are two types of update - Firmware update(By Nokia) and OS update(By Microsoft).
According to rumor new next update will be a bundle of both.
No, There are no pre-install game in L620. You have to download it form store and don't worry there are few good games which are free.

and I'll highly appreciate if you keep your gay comment line it to yourself. That was very disturbing.
So, please never do that again.

• 2013-06-09 13:31
  • bCX$

Attention !!!

pls read this

1. which is the best colour for nokia lumia 620.. pls suggest...

2.is there any update in nokia lumia 620?

3.phone update and firmware update is same or both r different????? pls clarify.....

iloveu guys muhaaaaaaaaaa ... iwant to buy l620..

4. is there any preinstal game and application pls name it.....

• 2013-06-09 09:44
  • vQ$i

Wifi sucks very slow downloads compared to android on same network can any one help

• 2013-06-09 08:31
  • ITmg

there is no flash support for this phone ryt? and how about the head set?

• 2013-06-09 06:16
  • XNpC

> In reply to abhizylo @ 2013-06-08 16:39 from ut9D - click to readWell I also get occasional freezes, but when i get it, I just either let the phone settle or just soft reset. But I know what the threshold of 620 is so, I tend to avoid launching either that many apps or that heavy apps.

• 2013-06-08 17:58
  • Kx8P

> In reply to shahzad @ 2013-06-08 15:32 from Hxf} - click to readSettings - About - Reset your phone.

• 2013-06-08 17:50
  • fC5%
Total of 13420 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 620.