Nokia Lumia 620 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.9

Very good hardware. Camera is amazing. Volume control for ringer is tied to music. But OS WP8 signs big time.Battery life is very bad..

• 2013-05-29 02:05
  • uuR9

> In reply to nish @ 2013-05-28 11:13 from KAbU - click to readI use Aux cables with my phone everyday and they work just fine.
More likely, its a problem with the AUX cable you are using.
Borrow a few cables from your friends and try them.

• 2013-05-28 13:14
  • XMPc

Hello, i am planning to buy lumia and am confused between 520 and 620. I love the 520 yet dislike it for not having clear black display. The 620 is better in most aspects, but it lacks fm(only a minor setback for me). But i hear it has very poor battery life and hanging problems. Please state the exact battery life on moderate and heavy usage on 2g and 3g. I am just a step below heavy using. So which phone will suffice me? Also which phone in black colour will look better in hand? My budget is tight. Again, is the galaxy s advance better than 620? Can i buy the 620 in rs13000? Please answer all my questions in a detailed fashion. Thanks in advance.

• 2013-05-28 12:34
  • ut6p

> In reply to nish @ 2013-05-28 11:13 from KAbU - click to readIt didn't work for you, doesn't mean it won't work for everybody, using it past 3 months and I am happy.

And FYI Camera quality of mine is the best among all the 5MP in this range. Don't know whats wrong with yours.

• 2013-05-28 12:14
  • tt1D

Decent enough handset. Camera is average (but Im coming from an N8)and dropping from 16Gb internal memory is a bit of a shame. UI is slick and pretty reliable and the handset itself is a lovely unit. It doesnt allow apps to be saved to the memory card, which means you will be limited to the number of apps you can store, which is a pain if like me you download a lot (I have kids so have a lot of games). Posting on forums with the phone isnt great either, but other than these niggles, which to be fair are probably a limitation of where the phone sits in the range, its a very nice phone.

• 2013-05-28 12:12
  • mpxj

> In reply to Maaahi @ 2013-05-28 11:39 from K6te - click to readUse the Storage App from the store to clear the temp files. But I will advise to leave it to system to manage it. The OS will clear it when it finds the memory on the system is getting low. But if you are constantly facing problem with with low memory errors you can use the above mentioned app to clear it.

No, it utilizes same space even if you install it via SD card.

• 2013-05-28 12:10
  • tt1D

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-27 16:14 from t}33 - click to readIf it is already subscribed, then someone have used the mobile already., or logged in with windows live id already.

• 2013-05-28 12:08
  • U{FK

> In reply to TheApprentice @ 2013-05-28 10:48 from tt1D - click to readHallo Nexus and App, I have a big problem I want to clarify about the Phone memory of Lumia 620

It has 8Gb(4.7 gb user accessible) When I installed apps+games from the store after Only 2gb Available

I can't delete the named others folder How to delete that??

And tell me If i installed app from the store It also include the space of setup files ( i know it can include the space after installation)

And If i download an app from pc and install through SD card ..can it allocate space less than from download through the store???

So,Plz temme How to download an app from the store or from pc to SD card to reserve space and Gain space on phone memory??

• 2013-05-28 11:39
  • K6te

it sucks big time.. i jus bought my new nokia lumia 620 couple of days back and its such a disappointment.. i'm facing constant problem with the internet n not able to download any app.. the camera quality is jus mediocre, there is no option like handsfree, i cant connect the phone to my car's Aux wire n make calls since as per nokia centre its "only for listening to music" i've been a nokia user for last 10 years and i had huge expectations with the new phone but sadly lumia has only been a source of disappointment & irritation since i've purchased it.. i'm stuck with this phone since i've spent a bomb on it but woudnt recommend it to anyone..

• 2013-05-28 11:13
  • KAbU

> In reply to mp @ 2013-05-28 09:06 from ftV7 - click to readBL-5J from Symbian series will fit but not the ones from the Asha series.

• 2013-05-28 10:48
  • tt1D

> In reply to sanjeev @ 2013-05-28 04:36 from XuQE - click to readIf its getting over heated before restarting, I suggest you take it to the service center and get it checked.

• 2013-05-28 10:47
  • tt1D

> In reply to Swami @ 2013-05-28 04:17 from iSay - click to readHi, There is not bigger mAH battery available for Nokia 620 from respected manufacturers. There might be some cheap chinese ones and yes it may damage your phone.

• 2013-05-28 10:46
  • tt1D

> In reply to ajith @ 2013-05-27 04:05 from 2Zd{ - click to readWhy dont u try.. Green power or other some battery saver apps..

• 2013-05-28 09:57
  • U$0v

• 2013-05-28 09:57
  • U$0v

please help me . If i buy this phone can i use bl 5j on it can it size this mobile???

• 2013-05-28 09:06
  • ftV7

I'm using the phone and its awesome. I think it's not a phone it's a more than a phone like a PC

• 2013-05-28 06:45
  • uNVL

I had bought bfor 2 monyh n now my cell will be restart time to time whats wrong... even I had reset the phone but also its notworking out
canu plz sugest me what to do

• 2013-05-28 04:36
  • XuQE

Hi Frndz..... Will i get a better battery for lumia 620 in India?? Ex: 2000mHa like lumia 720. Is there any online store offering battery?? will it affect the phone performance if we use any private battery's (not Nokia). Heard Nokia planning to introduce a battery soon...

Sum1 Pls clarify...

Thanks :)

• 2013-05-28 04:23
  • iSay

Hi Frndz...... Is there any better battery available for for lumia 620. Need a 2000mHa battery. Will i get it in India. If we use some other battery il it affect the performance...........

Some one pls clarify me.

• 2013-05-28 04:17
  • iSay

> In reply to Pauloh @ 2013-05-27 11:07 from ftVg - click to readwhere can I find extra battery for lumia 620? is it original? and what about the cost?

• 2013-05-27 20:08
  • 2Cdj
Total of 13186 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 620.