Nokia Lumia 620 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.9

Which one gives nicer pictures??- limos 620 or 720 !! I need a midrange handset with better camera performance:-) so please suggest me ..

• 2013-06-20 08:27
  • fxHc

> In reply to TheApprentice @ 2013-06-20 07:38 from tt1x - click to read@the apprentice wats ur firmware revision number?..mine states 1030.64071308.0001...any more updates which i should be installing?

• 2013-06-20 07:50
  • uu5n

> In reply to Prodigal son @ 2013-06-20 07:33 from uu5n - click to readThen please take it to the service center at the earliest. You can use the imgur uploader app from the Store and just paste your that link here. You can do the same via desktop, by uploading it to imgur website and copy pasting the link in the comment.

• 2013-06-20 07:38
  • tt1x

> In reply to TheApprentice @ 2013-06-20 06:42 from tt1x - click to readnope..i used to have it before,but now when i checked dat option is no longer available in my cam interface..tried downloading nokia glam me and i ws returned a warning stating my fone doesnt have a front cam...:O..tried a diagnostics vit hardware tests and der too,my fone was detected as not having a front cam..:(..btw how do i post screenshots in dis forum?

• 2013-06-20 07:33
  • uu5n

> In reply to Rajeshbond @ 2013-06-19 18:48 from uunB - click to read- Do we can take photos from Front facing camera..?-yes
- how many ways we can do video chat..?-skype, wechat or any other app which has the option.
- whatsapp is working good or not.? ( instant update )- i feel i get instant update, but its not the case with many others.. may be bcz i haven't expncd android before
- how about mail synchronization ? ( instant update )- yes u can.. initially it will be 30 min u'll have to change it in settings
- is there any freezing experience..?- yes sometimes.. first 2 months 1 or 2 times..5 to 6 times in the last month.. this may not be the case with others..

• 2013-06-20 07:07
  • rJi2

> In reply to Prodigal son @ 2013-06-20 05:25 from ut{D - click to readGet it to the service center as soon as you can. Seems something is wrong your front cam.

• 2013-06-20 06:44
  • tt1x

> In reply to Prodigal son @ 2013-06-20 05:10 from ut{D - click to readYou mean you are not getting the option I circled in the below pic?

Can you post your screenshot?

• 2013-06-20 06:42
  • tt1x

> In reply to dclanz @ 2013-06-20 04:08 from LB2S - click to readThis is weird..i am unable to download nokia glam me nd d reason cited is that i dnt have a front cam.!,!...WATS WRNG VIT MY LUMIA 620?

• 2013-06-20 05:25
  • ut{D

how is video clearity skype like another apps

• 2013-06-20 05:21
  • 3CHm

@theapprentice,i dnt c a front cam option in my camera after a reset..seems i cnt use my front cam...what could be wrong?

• 2013-06-20 05:10
  • ut{D

> In reply to Jaz @ 2013-06-17 17:55 from U@dm - click to readI was also an Android user and got a new Lumia 620. Here's what I think you need to know:
1. You can import your google contacts
2. You can chat with google contacts using an app like talk.to, however there is no cam chat Google apps....yet. Alternative is Skype.
3. For an organizer/note-taker get Effectual, no need to get productivity software since it comes with office.
I'm still playing around but so far, I like it. Windows Phone 8 is a nice change from Android. It doesn't have the bells and whistles...(yet) but what it has is robust and decent enough to work with :)

• 2013-06-20 04:44
  • LB2S

> In reply to Prodigal son @ 2013-06-19 18:04 from U$4j - click to readOpen the camera by clicking the side button and look for the third icon at the bottom of the screen. It switches the cam to the front cam or get Nokia Glam Me from the Windows Phone Market. :)

• 2013-06-20 04:08
  • LB2S

> In reply to 2410 @ 2013-06-20 00:05 from fxHc - click to read720 is only marginally better, 620 is just plain sexy and durable. :)

• 2013-06-20 04:05
  • LB2S

for camera which one is better Nokia Lumia 720 or Nokia Lumia 620? I need to buy a good camera phone within budget..:-)

• 2013-06-20 00:05
  • fxHc

In whatsup there is one option backup..when i clicked on that back up is updated as on date..but where it is saving or from where i can get this back up..that i don't know..plz help me?

• 2013-06-19 19:01
  • v$CK

Hi Guy's 'Thanks in Advance "
I'am getting ready to buy this phone
but i need some help from who is using this phone..!!

- Do we can take photos from Front facing camera..?
- how many ways we can do video chat..?
- whatsapp is working good or not.? ( instant update )
- how about mail synchronization ? ( instant update )
- is there any freezing experience..?
Please your replay really help me for my spending money

• 2013-06-19 18:48
  • uunB

How do i enable the front cam in Lumia 620 for taking a portrait shot?

• 2013-06-19 18:04
  • U$4j

Don't buy it, Nokia Lumia 620 is the worst!
from day 0 I've a lot of troubles, mixed pictures and words and producing weird words and pictures
i handled the mobile to Nokia Care two times before and it came back to me with the same problem and in the third time they replaced the board and guess what!! thee mobile came back to me with new serious problem, it can't stay open for three minutes!!

• 2013-06-19 17:24
  • fvR@

How do i enable the front can in lumia 620?

• 2013-06-19 17:13
  • U$4j

> In reply to Kadhar @ 2013-06-19 14:57 from tUrR - click to readNo that will be integrated in messaging.

• 2013-06-19 16:46
  • tt1x
Total of 13652 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 620.