have anyone encountered this issue before...
while editing some of my contacts in the people's hub, it sometimes shows upto 4 Hotmail account and for some other contact it shows 1...how is that and how can that be rectified...
I've only one Hotmail , facebook, google, Skype, and twitter configured in my L620...please help...
chris 9, 16 Jun 2013How bo u change the ring tone and use one that is on your micro sd cardNokia Ringtone Maker App
How bo u change the ring tone and use one that is on your micro sd card
hkskanwar, 15 Jun 2013Plz plz only users of lumia 620,720 and 820 reply and guide me.
I'm planning to buy wp. So pl... more1. Nokia Lumia 820
2. We don't know because we use L620, better to ask L720 users.
3. 512 Ram is enough but some apps/games require more 1 RAM, so its better to go with 1GB RAM devices and I think 1GB RAM devices will perform many task more faster than 512MB RAM devices.
4. There are many advantages and disadvantages and it is not possible to mention all here. So, better to find on certain websites for that or you can see comparison between WP 8 and Android on YouTube. It might help you more.
5. If you are Android user then you might face some problem in adapting with WP 8 devices but I'll suggest you that you should give it try because I think if it is possible then give a try to other OS too instead of sticking with single OS.
WP 8 is a restricted OS unlike Symbian and Android and you are switching to totally different OS, so it will be better if you see comparison between your favorite OS with WP 8 and then make decision.
but keep in mind that WP 8 is not a mature platform and many basic feature are still missing or need improvement. It might be solved it future update,or may be not.
So, are you ready to take that risk?
Plz plz only users of lumia 620,720 and 820 reply and guide me.
I'm planning to buy wp. So plz tell me that :
Q1. which lumia(620,720 and 820) is better and why?
Q2. I heared and read a lot of users review about 720 that it often hangs( especially read hang problem in 720 comments) . And often start vibrate. So plz tell that how serious is this prob of 720?
Q3. Is 512 ram enouh? Or I go for 820 for 1gb ram?
Q4. As I'm new to windows os so plz tell me all advantages and disadvantages of wp os and of lumia 620,720 and 820?
Q5. In past I used symbian then using android in which I had used HTC ChaCha,desire hd,incredible s, Samsung s3 mini and s3. Now planing to switch to windows so which lumia is better for me?
Plz guid and thanks.
Will v b able 2 attach videos and songs in what's app in further updates..pls rply.
Snehasish, 13 Jun 2013Can anyone tell me about its battery life ? i had a nokia lumia 710 which was good but its ba... morehi,that thing is important is Endurance rating,for 620 is 36 that is acceptable but 710 is about 28,so 620is better
trivikram14, 15 Jun 2013Is any body facing the auto restart or switch off problem with lumia 620 especially when the m... moreNever faced this issue. It might be the case that the phone is getting over headted while in pocket. You might think that I am lying or a ignorant fanboy, but I am the guy having least amount of problems with my 620 as compared to others, but its true. I might have faced 1 or 2 restarts or 1 or 2 freezes, but nothing recurring. My only problem is whatsapp. Otherwise rest of the applications work grear.
trivikram14, 15 Jun 2013Hi Apprentice,
This time it is still worst (1632 x 1218 = 1.98 MP) with the aspect ratio as... moreThen I have no idea. Yes. Here is a screen shot of exif info from my phone.
http://i.imgur.com/pjUzZfv.jpg. Clearly shows 1936x2592 = 50,1812
Is any body facing the auto restart or switch off problem with lumia 620 especially when the mobile is in pocket of tight trouser.
If so how to resolve.
Apprentice throw some light on this problem.
TheApprentice, 15 Jun 2013Camera - Options - Photo Settings - Aspect Ratio - Switch to 4:3 instead of 16:9. Hi Apprentice,
This time it is still worst (1632 x 1218 = 1.98 MP) with the aspect ratio as 4:3 instead of 16:9.
Have you ever seen the pic taken with L620 with 5MP size?
Mystified weather, 14 Jun 2013Follow the steps I have mentioned. It should work.It seems there is a problem in my laptop. Internet sharing worked great on my office laptop running on Windows 7.
My personal laptop has Windows 8 which I have upgraded from Windows 7. It seems to be a driver issue on the laptop.
trivikram14, 15 Jun 2013Hi Apprentice, When you check (transferred to laptop Via USB) the properties of picture taken... moreCamera - Options - Photo Settings - Aspect Ratio - Switch to 4:3 instead of 16:9.
When you check (transferred to laptop Via USB) the properties of picture taken by L620, picture width : 2592 pixels and Height : 1456 pixels; so effective mega pixel of picture is 3.77 mp. (2592 x 1456 = 3773952 pixels this divided by 1000000 gives 3.77 mp). This is the maximum megapixel i got for my lumia, never got anything near to 5 mp. Why so.
Prajwal Pajju, 14 Jun 2013Guys i'm thinkin to buy this phone. B4 dat, i've some doubts
1) can v access to folders, mark... more1)No
6)For you, very poor
8)Better than other 5MP cam out there.
Better stick with Android
Guys i'm thinkin to buy this phone. B4 dat, i've some doubts
1) can v access to folders, mark th contents n send them via bluetooth?
2) can v attach pdf files to emails?
3) can v dial airtel money, other self service numbers? Earlier some1 said dat if v dial thos numbers it comes like session terminated. Is it rectified?
4) can access th memory card?
5) in whatsapp, can v attach videos, other files like pdfs, ms word documents?
6) how is th battery back up? Am a heavy internet user and music listener. How it would b durabl fa me?
7) can v connect to pc n use internet? If yes, whats th procedure?
8) finally how is th camera quality?
Please help me guys:) these are all requirements, shal i buy this phone or shal i go fa android phone? I expect all my doubts to b cleared. Please do reply:) and thanks in advance frnz:)
Hi guys, am thinkin of buying this phone:) b4 dat i've some questions:)
1) can v access to th folders, mark th contents, send them via bluetooth?
2) can v attach th pdf files into emails?
3) it supports memory card ryt, can v access it?
4) in whatsapp, can v attach videos n other files such as pdf, MS word documents?
5) can we use network's self service dials? Bcoz some1 tellin dat vodafone users cant dial *121#, airtel users cant access airtel money account. If v dial, It comes like session terminated. Is it rectified?
6) how is th battery life? I'm a heavy internet user, and songs listener:) how it ll b durabl fa me?
7) how is th camera? how is th quality of images?
I'm a nokia lover, but if th phone doesnot meets my all these requirements, am thinking to go fa android. Wat shal i do guys? Please suggest me:) expecting ur replies fa all of my questions:) thanks in advance:)