Nokia Lumia 620 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.9

> In reply to ath16 @ 2013-06-07 14:29 from U{KZ - click to readya i am having the same problem i am using english(american)right now.

• 2013-06-08 08:11
  • uv}a

Its really Nice Cell phone... I inserted the memory card is 16Gb and it's running very nicely and reading fast... game graphic is also nice... I like this phone bcoz of windows. It's never hang... there is app on under setting:- "Storage Check" is pretty good...

every phone have Minus Points...
take android. sometimes its hang or errors & u need antivirus for android.

but Windows & Apple don't need antivirus.

So i gave WP 9/10...

• 2013-06-08 08:06
  • t}dh

> In reply to jackryan @ 2013-06-08 03:23 from t7Xr - click to readWell I am using this phone as many people are from past three months and I have no complain at all regarding its hardware. It either seems that you have done some physical damage to the phone which will void your warranty and you will have to pay, because nothing happens all of a sudden these are phone not boxes of magic or simply that you have got a faulty device and the customer care is making a fool of you to cash in. Request you to contact some other customer care. Something happened to few devices doesn't mean that all the devices are bad. He should also simply check with other service centers.

• 2013-06-08 04:28
  • tt1x

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-07 18:59 from S9ux - click to readSource please, to convince me I'm just the 0.3%. Otherwise this is nothing but Nokia propaganda.

• 2013-06-08 03:29
  • t7Xr

> In reply to pinkchan @ 2013-06-07 16:36 from 61X2 - click to readIf your Lumia were only half as good as Nokia wants us to believe, we wouldn't even be posting about our "sad" cautionary experience, would we?

• 2013-06-08 03:26
  • t7Xr

> In reply to TheApprentice @ 2013-06-06 19:17 from fC5I - click to readI'm not crying, only pointing out what a rubbish phone from a lousy company you are defending. And it seems I'm not alone, like that Indian who also bought your lousy phone, unfortunately.

• 2013-06-08 03:23
  • t7Xr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-07 15:49 from 7w5h - click to readEven i use a 2G pack. So it might be the connectivity problem... Will try downloading using Wi-Fi

• 2013-06-08 02:17
  • U{KZ

Is it possible to customize wallpapers. I mean can we set images as wallpapers

• 2013-06-07 20:49
  • t1$E

Iphone 5 has 7,91%, SGIV 2,31% and Lumia 920 0,8% return devices.Lumia 620 has 0,3%.

• 2013-06-07 18:59
  • S9ux

> In reply to golla @ 2013-06-07 12:56 from vGDT - click to readreally? you just come to your house and it broken? well then you should claim your broken phone, you have right to get a new one! why not just do that instead of share your sad story here?

• 2013-06-07 16:36
  • 61X2

> In reply to Ashish B @ 2013-06-07 11:52 from yWma - click to readok, i found out of myself, we can't download videos from whatsapp at the moment.

• 2013-06-07 15:56
  • yWma

Yes. Even I can't download the language pack. I've heard you might need to connect to a Wi-Fi, or have a 3G connection to download; since the download might need these requirements. I currently use a 2G plan.

• 2013-06-07 15:49
  • 7w5h

> In reply to ath16 @ 2013-06-07 14:29 from U{KZ - click to readOh... What a coincidence... I've encountered the same problem as well....

• 2013-06-07 14:34
  • 9DwG

Why is it so that when i download English (Indian) in speech, it shows 'downloading file' and after sometime it fails?? Has anyone encountered the same problem??

• 2013-06-07 14:29
  • U{KZ

is this android type phone? :)

• 2013-06-07 13:43
  • 7Dnj

> In reply to golla @ 2013-06-07 12:56 from vGDT - click to readWhat rubbish!!!

• 2013-06-07 13:36
  • tt1x

I just bought Lumia 620 model mobile on last month 19th in the Mobile store, Elephant bhavan, Ameerpet, Hyderabad. The next day I went my hometown Visakhapatnam, when I reach my home, my phone inbuilt speaker is not working, only working speaker phone. I immediately called the mobile shop. He said "its a minor problem, switch off and switch on the phohe then the problem will be solve" but it couldn't then again I called up the shop
he said nothing to worry, when u come Hyderabad come to shop, I will fix the problem, but
nothing happen, I met Nokia care people, they told me this is new version we dont have speakers, it takes 10 days to come, to be honest I felt very bad, because its brand new, and the basic specifications failed. I recommend to everybody, Please dont buy these models.

• 2013-06-07 12:56
  • vGDT
  • F

> In reply to privie @ 2013-06-06 17:51 from 0wqR - click to readget moohoo reader from store...its one of the best epub readers there...u cn dwnld epub from IE in the phone itslef and moohoo will automatically read it..works for me..nly bad side you cant store epubs in mem card...but update is on the way ;)

• 2013-06-07 12:44
  • ML82

> In reply to syltr @ 2013-06-07 04:37 from bJ6X - click to readwe still missing file manager system in windows. - File manager is scheduled for future releases but don't count on it iOS also doesn't have one.
we can't install any apps in SD card - Some memory cards(Class 4) run on a lower transfer rate and the general public is not aware of that, installing and running apps from SD with lower transfer rate, results in unpleasent performance.
we can install apps only by windows store - MS gives high importance to your privacy and data. Chances are that apps from 3rd party website might be rogue and contain malware. So MS doesn't allow that.
but this phone is very fast and awesome - Yep
but battery backup is worst - Yep

• 2013-06-07 12:19
  • tt1x

Hello Lumia 620 users, do anyone know how to save videos from WhatsApp? Its givng options for photos to save, but not for videos? Have a nice day!

• 2013-06-07 11:52
  • yWma
  • F
Total of 13564 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 620.