I have been intending to buy lumia 620 and thus going through the reviews which appear to be not so good. I am not much into gaming and I surf the internet on my laptop. I would be using the phone for few calls, texting and some apps. 620 users have complained of the screen freezing and a lot other crazy stuff which is out of my understanding because I have been a basic set user for years. Will my minimum usage cause the same troubles and make me regret buying lumia 620?
The battery drains fast if i use the web.can i use a higher mah for this fon?the battery of this phone is 1300mah.
abhizylo, 10 Jun 2013took it to the care center they updated the firmware and good as new(literally)....thanks thoughYou are welcome.
TheApprentice, 09 Jun 2013Did she install any connectivity app? If yes, please remove it/those or just check their setti... moretook it to the care center they updated the firmware and good as new(literally)....thanks though
Friends, whoever is using this phone please answer my following questions...
1) Can I tag people in facebook pics or comments??
2) Can I post pics and videos as facebook message?
3) Can I use internet on pc by connecting the mob and pc by bluetooth?
please reply.. thanx in advance.. I really want to buy this phone,but want to clear these doubts first :)
some time mobile is hang,for example when i get call i am not able to go answer button.the same problem when i want call sombody the main window cannot move.why its happen i dont know.pls if sombody have the same problem indicate me.thank you.
PITBULL 620, 10 Jun 2013expert answers expected
1.what about the battery back up of this phone.. is it ok ok or too b... more1) OK OK, will go down if you start sufring or playing games too long.
4) At home, no need for service center
6) Yes, you will need to pair the devices first then only the send via bluetooth option will be available
7) Completely depends on you
8) Yes you will be notified. That button updates both as when the updates are available
9) I am not aware of it, neither heard any such complain in this thread.
10) Good, but you will the buy a good pair of headphone, the one with the device are worst
11) Excellent for a 5mp cam in this price range
12) 50-50, considering this is one of the lowest lumia's I don't expect much in the gaming dept
13) at home
14) Wall charging: 1.5 - 2 hrs, USB 2.5 - 3 hrs
Tom, 10 Jun 2013In reply to my own previous posting things have gotten worse, now having had the phone chargin... moreIt seems that you are using a battery app cause I dont see my battery icon going red or green. If yes then the battery app is not updating the live tile properly, requesting you to get a good battery app, or simply not to use one.
I don't know how you are opening the back cover, I just put my thumb on the camera module and pull the top side cover backwards with my index and middle finger and cover comes right back out. While inserting the cover, put the bottom part first and the snap top part.
I dont think it should be compared to 3310. If you ask me, for me this phone works fantastically.
shahzad, 10 Jun 2013When I make reset its took 8-10 hours for reset Was is it a reset or an update? It shouldn't take more than 2 hrs max.
expert answers expected
1.what about the battery back up of this phone.. is it ok ok or too bad?( using just call, 2 and 4 sms, 3 or 4 music video, 1 hrs song,playing game little bit)
2. i have no money problem so l520 or l620 , which is best?
3. i have wifi connection at my home speed about 1.5 mbps so can i update my phone at my home??
4. can i update all i mean firmware and os at home or should i go to customercare??
5. if i manually install a game , after installation can i remove the game frm my sd card for release bcz i heard that application and game on install in phone memory not to sd card is it true???
6.m i share photo and take photo from other phone by using bluetooth ??
7. what is the best colour for nokia lumia 620?? and is it handy compare to nokia lumia 520?
8.if is there any update release should my phone automatic notify that??.. in the phone there is one thing that UPDATE button.. if there is any update and i update that means i get all update including os and frimware?
9.i heard that camera button problem on nokia lumia 520 .. is it for nokia lumia 620 also?
10.how about music quality?
12. game experience?
13. in next update m i update my phone at home aur sholud i go customercare to get nokia lumia amber update?
TheApprentice, 09 Jun 2013For a reset?When I make reset its took 8-10 hours for reset
Tom, 10 May 2013My partner an i have been running one of these each now for just over a month, one has perform... moreIn reply to my own previous posting things have gotten worse, now having had the phone charging for a few hours the icon on screen still says the battery is being charged even after unplugging the phone for an hour, then after switching the phone off to try and fix the problem the phone booted and immediately switched back off with the battery logo red, this has happened 3 times this morning.
So the battery was removed, reinstalled, only for it to do the same again. So now having removed the sim to put in my backup phone i switched on the L620 again only for it to boot up normally !!!
Plus the phone body seems to be forever trying to escape from the back cover, a nice little bit of play is there as the phone sits proud of the rear cover by about 1mm+.
The problem is there is now no trust in this phone for myself. I've been carrying around a back up phone for a few weeks now and had to resort to its usage on a few occasions.
In my original posting i suggested that the L820 might be the better option for the increased RAM, however i am now rethinking that and avoiding Nokia totally might be the right choice, at least for myself.
Back in the old days i had a 3310, that never let me down, did exactly what it was supposed to do (not much back then) but everytime i've had a Nokia since the things have been far from reliable yet usually my other half has had no problems, we've even switched phones only for them to find my phone has been rather substandard (apart from the 2 original 6260's we had, both were awful)
i have a question
1. can i update firmware update and os update at my home buy using wifi ???
2.is it necessary to go customercare to update??
3. what is gdr2 next update???? pls clarify??
4.is there any screen protector in l620??
5.if i mannually install a game from sd card after installation can i remove the game from sd card.. bcz i heard that game will install always on phone memory??? is it true???
6.all application and game will install in phone memory???
7. will i able to uninstall this game or application??
8.i have 1,5 mbps spped at wifi in my home so can i update my phone in home and not require to go customercare...
abhizylo, 09 Jun 2013okay ,my sisiter also got this new phone ...but there seems to be a problem blueooth and wifi ... moreDid she install any connectivity app? If yes, please remove it/those or just check their settings. Hard reset will fix it, but use it as a last resort.