hi guys, i have had my lumia 620 for a month now but as of yesterday 31st of may it started blacking out unnecessarily and now it is pissing me off. could someone tell me why this could be happening coz its a good phone but it going on and off is not a highlight in smartphones.
Guys help me how to connect lumia 620 to pc via cable(pc suite),,, i need net connection...
swapnil22, 01 Jun 2013not working dude....i used to snd pics via whatsapp b4 but unable to snd from last 2-3 days...,Then, Don't know. All things are working fine at my end. You can reinstalling whatsapp or resetting your phone.
nikki, 31 May 2013Don't know how to use exactly this phone Bt this phone must have radio according to the cost..... moreWe also dont know what causes it to suck battery, But we are at a common consensus that the screen is drawing more power into it.
As for radio, since the headphone jack is not hardwired into the pcb of the phone its not possible to use the headset that is connected to is as an antenna. Hence even though the hardware is there, you won't get FM radio in this device.
TheApprentice, 30 May 2013The thing is if you are in a low connectivity area or having a fluctuating connectivity or you... morenot working dude....i used to snd pics via whatsapp b4 but unable to snd from last 2-3 days...,
Don't know how to use exactly this phone Bt this phone must have radio according to the cost....battery back up is not good....may i knw what's the reason behind this...people prefer nokia because of battery backup Bt there is no gud bckup
i love my L620 alot..
n m happy with my windows phone alot..
uptill now i haven't faced any problem..
MsGoogal, 31 May 2013Hi Again Nexus and Apprentice
My phone freezes and hangs and Not restart until remove the b... moreYou will need a card reader to format the SD Card. If the card is old, I suggest you a buy a new one.
There is Desktop App for Windows Phones, you can search and install it. It not as polished as Nokia PC Suite. But still.
[deleted post]1) Currently ass GSM network are supported. Don't know which network works better in your area and has a good range. So its upto you to find that out.
2) Yes you can contact your nearest Gallery of your preferred operator and ask them for a microsim. They will charge a nominal fee of Rs.50 - 100. You can also punch it, but chances are you might damage the sim in that process.
3) Account creation is free. Only you need to pay for the paid apps and games.
4) Your taste may vary from my taste about apps and games, once you buy the phone, you can download and test as many apps and games you like
5) No, you can either download them directly on your phone via Store App or Download them via PC and transfer to your SD via USB. It doesn't matter whether the app you are transferring is free or paid. Its locked to your account.
6) Completely depends upon the developer. But I see that some apps are getting free after a while.
7) Microsoft is in process to add paypal and Microsoft Gift Cards to payment process, but till now only credit cards are supported.
8) Again depends upon the developer, some give, some don't.
TheApprentice, 31 May 2013Yes, Since it lack integration with Picture Hub, its not possible for it to utilize the blueto... moreHi Again Nexus and Apprentice
My phone freezes and hangs and Not restart until remove the battery
so Wat can I do??
And When I boot up the phone It says There is a problem in SD Card , Try to fix with PC
What does that mean...and How to format SD Card from PC??
Is there any good S/W available for L620 for windows 7 like Nokia PC Suite...??
Please tell me the problems I face now....
TheApprentice, 31 May 2013Yes, Since it lack integration with Picture Hub, its not possible for it to utilize the blueto... moreHM. Thank u buddy. . I started to send pic via NFC. .turned on Bluetooth n Tap+send, but still i cant send or receive pics. Did i miss anythin ? If it so let me know
satzzz, 31 May 2013Am using getthemall. But ter s no option to send files via Bluetooth. . Yes, Since it lack integration with Picture Hub, its not possible for it to utilize the bluetooth transfer. You can contact the developer and ask for it.
I had a problem with my lumia 620...
when I try making calls >>> it can't be don and error appears saying CALL DROPPED !!!
* on either 2g or 3g and in a GOOD NETWORK SIGNAL.
any suggestions ??!
I was wondering, how to remove/turn off the calendar i.e. date, time & day details from my lock screen?
If u r live in india, then u should go with lumia 820, it is far better exeperiance than this & price r also 21k, its more 4k than this lumia 720, but i think both r value for money so choise is yours, have a good day with lumia family.