Nokia Lumia 625 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.2
8.0
8.1

hi while using using 4gb microsd card of class 4 there is no probem with it..now i bought a new microsd card with class 10 uhs-1 and whenever i download a photo from whatsapp its not showing in phone...anyone know whats the problem?//

• 2015-06-30 11:35
  • uu{{

> In reply to firoz @ 2015-05-28 17:14 from uNVK - click to readpress and hold power button, and press and hold volume - button for 20 to 30 seconds for reset.

• 2015-06-26 03:53
  • P5p9

I bought airtel 4G LTE sim card.. Aur started using but there is no 4G network in this mobile. Can anyone suggest me what is the problem??

• 2015-06-22 19:40
  • rKNP

I bought this phone 3years back as I am a nokia lover. But I am just not happy with the picture quality of the phone and the lock button problem is really troubling... Seriously the lock button issue is troubling a lot, please kindly modify it for further model being developed.

• 2015-06-22 09:36
  • rJ62

Ive been a hardcore fan of Nokia since 2012, you may thought that im gonna give a positive comment but no. One word to des this phone is that it is shit, not good of a quality non hd video, pixelated camera... Pure shit. I regret buying it please if youre planning to buy just dont

• 2015-06-22 00:46
  • ucri

> In reply to firoz @ 2015-05-28 17:14 from uNVK - click to readPress volume down button and power button at the same Time.

• 2015-06-17 12:02
  • 6}DJ

Hi
Bought this phone recently to replace my old S4.
So far so good the only thing that bother me is the calling. The screen went blank. Need double click at lock button to resume back. Anyone can help. Like normal phone you can see what's going on and end call instantly. This Nokia need double click at lock button. Help needed.

• 2015-06-15 14:35
  • UGnb

i can't connect with our internet through wife. im guessing my 2 1/2 yr old daughter clicked something on my phone. pls. help

• 2015-06-12 06:12
  • 7Xqj

> In reply to Lumia 625 @ 2015-05-18 12:12 from freB - click to readMust you have create microsoft account

• 2015-06-10 13:37
  • 7j}H

Very good phone for the price! I am using it from the last 7 months. The only problem is that I am not happy with its camera quality

• 2015-06-09 04:02
  • U$kV

> In reply to Jishil @ 2015-04-18 07:41 from Hxfe - click to readUse windows phone recovery tool at your pc and return back to 8.1 ...

• 2015-06-08 10:18
  • rKw5

plese help any other my camera not woking some time brust mode saw camera not working so please sugetin how to dow forme ahmedabda

• 2015-06-04 16:16
  • vwes

I cant access my store because it ask of activation code

• 2015-06-03 16:06
  • fsTx

Bad worse worst going with upgrade to 8.1

• 2015-06-02 08:10
  • uwL@

Great performance on everything: music player, document viewer and editting, modem for other devices, the fastest bluetooth conection i ever seen, ooh I alsmost forgot, its the best cellphone Nokia has ever made!

• 2015-05-31 14:03
  • 8%Y8

Really love this phone, the only problem that I can feewl is about the USB conectivity. Besides that, it just go very smooth. Music sounds great and the screen is big. I have no memory issues (as I used to have with any Android). I think I'll keep this phone for me and hope that the USB connectivity will be corrected by Microsoft. Love the 625!

• 2015-05-29 04:58
  • 8Bf8

> In reply to shaikh @ 2014-09-23 20:00 from vGP% - click to readGo gmail.com then give ur mail and a false pswrd and then click forget pswrd,after processing u will submit a pswrd frm gmail

• 2015-05-28 20:34
  • vTQT

My Nokia lumia 625 is hang now
and on screen display good bye...
what can I do?

• 2015-05-28 17:14
  • uNVK

I use this phone for 4 months but at first it was good but know the worst phone I ever used it heat up quickly and the battery dies very quickly very bad phone

• 2015-05-27 13:20
  • IWUK

I have used this phone for about 1 year and 4 months. It is an excellent phone because of its OS- Windows 8.1, which makes it easy to use. I love the simplicity which allows you to do whatever you want. Surprisingly 512 MB RAM performs more smoothly than android with 1GM RAM. The phone shuts down fast and starts equally fast compared to other Lenevo Android device. Never hangs and rarely slows down. The two biggest drawbacks are that (1) You cannot lock a windows phone to 3G phone network so it will keep switching to 2G network (problem of Windows 8.1 OS) and (2) Front camera gives grainy and unclear pictures and not good for most uses like selfie or even video chat. Some people may find the display to be not as crisp as other phones but is sufficiently good in spite of low pixel density. The strongest point is that the battery lasts forever- Full day with 2-3 hours of talk and 30 minutes of video.

• 2015-05-27 12:59
  • bC9h
Total of 3793 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 625.