Nokia Lumia 625 - user opinions and reviews

8.1
7.9
8.0

Hi All,
I think seeing the build quality and the screen size(4.7 inch) it is one of the best phone in the category.
But few things worry me before I this beauty
- PDF files support. How can I view pdf files which is already available in my computer or How do I download files from the phone?
- Can we change the look of the phone. I mean, we only see the home tiles screen and the apps grid screen and nothing else. It is nice. But do we get bored of using it in long run?
- Whatsapp. The biggest complaint I have seen. Is there any solution for not being able to attach/send media files (videos and audio) while chatting with another user?
- Downloading files from the websites using the browser?
- File manager - How to select files(picture, audio, video, docs, pdf) and send them through chat applications?

It is very bad that there is no android phone in this range with good build quality and which provides such a nice and big screen.
So I am hoping there is no solution for most of the questions above so that I can purchase this phone without regretting.

• 2013-10-15 19:17
  • t}gH

I am fully confident that it is phones like the Lumia 625 that will pull Nokia through. At this price range, such good solid quality from Nokia and a lot more, the Lumia is literally in a class of its own.

• 2013-10-15 18:58
  • SaQD

did any one experience some black spot while switching to auto-brightness mode(while theme->background is light)at the bottom side !!!

screen portion, just above the search tab found bit darker as compared to whole screen during auto-brightness mode...

• 2013-10-15 18:48
  • HkqX

trust me it is smart phone it has a nice display,smart camera and much more etc.i h've purchased this phone yesterday only first i compared it with grand but i found much more interesting in lumia 625.it has windows 8,x-box gaming,ms-office and a nice calculator for computer science basics.it has all gates which are in comp'ter science.it has nice picture quality,camera,smart camera.so it's lumai 625.it is a nice smart phone

• 2013-10-15 18:24
  • u1DM

Today one of our nokia sales centre( Bangladesh) inform me that there is no lumia model that can be use for 3g video call(regular video call through mobile network).IS it true?

• 2013-10-15 16:57
  • K2FR

This phone have NO compass

• 2013-10-15 14:56
  • 3x3H
  • F

> In reply to freeze @ 2013-10-15 10:22 from v{uH - click to readThe resolution and its hardware that should be asked. If the resolution is PC resolution and its hardware almost near as powerful as PC, it can come true.

• 2013-10-15 14:03
  • 6$6J

> In reply to freeze @ 2013-10-15 10:17 from v{uH - click to readYes, I had ever played Assassin's Creed (trial), good, smooth, almost no lag (when got orb checkpoint, it stops a while less than 1 second). Six-Guns good too, smooth.

• 2013-10-15 14:00
  • 6$6J

Anyone plz tell me why dont i get mobile sign beside my facebook profile name when friends checking me out in fb❔

• 2013-10-15 13:03
  • uNVD

it possible to use this mobileusing WINDOWS 8 OS when its had a 512MB RAM ? ? ?

• 2013-10-15 10:22
  • v{uH

Lumia 720 & Lumia 625... which the best choice?
consider battery life, camera, video resolution.. no bias comment please

• 2013-10-15 10:18
  • ibfQ

it possible to use this mobile to play games when its had a 512MB RAM

• 2013-10-15 10:17
  • v{uH

hs is very diff. as it cst can use lte also..

• 2013-10-15 08:56
  • Y}K4

> In reply to Anjali @ 2013-10-14 13:32 from vG1D - click to readNo Anju its window......

• 2013-10-15 07:38
  • uvxC

512mb RAM?? i guess it will hang a lot when playing high graphic games..

• 2013-10-15 05:33
  • tZ0J

> In reply to tulon @ 2013-10-06 08:39 from X}37 - click to readYes Boss u r right.Lumia 625 is a great phone.

• 2013-10-15 04:50
  • uNVL

can i adjust the font size to big when i texting message and zoom in when browsing the web in this phone?

• 2013-10-15 04:16
  • tVuZ

> In reply to Bicky @ 2013-10-14 16:33 from 9E6L - click to readAngry Birds and Temple Run , work smoothly on Lumia 520 so I guess it would run easily on lumia 625.

• 2013-10-14 22:10
  • tev5

Amazing phone. .....!

• 2013-10-14 22:06
  • n{U9

> In reply to Xman @ 2013-10-12 15:55 from 3sEj - click to readUSB On the Go was already available on the Nokia N8 and E7.. Long before Samsung Crap Android had it. Suck it Android

• 2013-10-14 22:03
  • rvQG
Total of 3118 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 625.