Nokia Lumia 625 - user opinions and reviews

14%

8.2
8.0
8.1

Guys new pdf reader is availble which is free with bluetooth sharing feature http://www.windowsphone.com/en...fa6676c24a02

• 2013-11-24 06:28
  • t}AX

Wow what a mobile phone... I am using wp for the first time and its excellent... Battery stays for 18 hrs with wifi on and i also recieved many phone calls...

• 2013-11-24 05:49
  • vb84

> In reply to tania @ 2013-11-23 07:32 from 9C9x - click to readThe 625 has a bigger screen, secondary camera, slightly faster processor, and gorilla glass.

• 2013-11-23 22:15
  • 0wxc

> In reply to priya @ 2013-11-05 02:51 from rJkN - click to readI love u

• 2013-11-23 21:05
  • vQ%M

Its great phone with superb build quality
But
Can't transfer videos
Can't attach word or any files in email except photos
Can't attach or send pdf files as attachement

don't expect too much like android or IOS, overall its a basic smartphone

• 2013-11-23 18:30
  • vGW7

> In reply to tania @ 2013-11-23 07:32 from 9C9x - click to readLed Flash front facing cam a bit faster processor a better screen and bigger also , compass (enabling Nokia city lens) Nokia glance screen

• 2013-11-23 15:53
  • N38t

Long time Android user here and I've been using the 625 for a few days now and I must say I'm impressed. It's quite responsive and surprisingly intuitive. There was a bit of a learning curve in the first day or two trying to adjust to the new OS but after that it was pretty straightforward.

Camera is absolutely great. So is the navigation software (Here Drive/Maps). This might just take the place of my old TomTom. Overall I like the way the OS works and responds to my needs.

There a few downsides though, Windows appstore is clearly lacking in good titles (for now). Hopefully this will change soon. A lot of games are pathetic rip-offs of popular iOS and Android versions (think: Transmorphers). Windows phone YouTube is a joke, and if you're planning on using anything Google related like Google Voice, forget it.

Minuses aside, I still think it's a great phone and definitely worth the purchase.

• 2013-11-23 14:25
  • 4$EW

> In reply to Franc @ 2013-11-22 14:30 from fufa - click to readhey friend can i buy this phone lumia 625 its gud or bad.. please tell me

• 2013-11-23 12:16
  • utYE

> In reply to POTHIGAI @ 2013-11-22 12:31 from u7F{ - click to readJust use GPRS/3G at your need only. otherwise turn it off.

• 2013-11-23 08:44
  • uwgt

M using Lumia 520 presently, wants to shift to lumia 625.. just hate android.. tell me the advantages

• 2013-11-23 07:32
  • 9C9x

no compass sensor

• 2013-11-23 02:47
  • Mfxj

Hi All,

My L 625, the compass is not supported, any one can tell me who face same problem which solved later

• 2013-11-23 00:09
  • 3JDG

Super Awesome in Looks.
Damn good UI.
This phone is best in the 15k to 20k segment

• 2013-11-22 21:47
  • tE%L

Just bought this phone today...

First impression:----
1. The phone looks solid and long lasting hardware wise
2. Moving from Android was butter smooth, sync and done all data transferred
3. Inserted my 16Gb memory card (which was almost 12GB loaded) it took around 15 minutes for Lumia to read the card, but alls well since then I can access everything including 3 movies I had on memory card.
4. camera is awesome
5. Sound output is clar.. no so loud, but headphone sound is clear + loud enough

Will post UI and software review soon :)

• 2013-11-22 14:44
  • XNtq

Pliz i bout this phone and t's now a month...but the battery runs outa faster. Only one or two days and the battery is off, pliz what can I do??

• 2013-11-22 14:30
  • fufa

dear friends, i using last 10days this moile,
supper performence.... but, battry was drying quickly.. plz gaid me frends..

• 2013-11-22 12:31
  • u7F{

Dear friends, i'm using Lumia 625 last one week, all option is good... But
drying quickly... Plz guid me...

• 2013-11-22 10:06
  • U@Ry

guys moliplayer pro updated just 22 nov. 13 with new features.. just check it out

• 2013-11-22 07:24
  • t}AX

> In reply to Deepak @ 2013-11-21 09:24 from tUdA - click to readI use wp8 everyday and when I compare it with my samsung galaxy mega 6.3 with android I'm so glad I use my lumia as my main phone. android is boring... same old widgets with childish looks since the beginning... lagging everyday now I've installed some more apps. Getting crazy because of annoyingly little app icons in the bar on top of the screen which can't be disabled etc etc... so I can come up with plenty of the same subjective reasons you gave about wp8.

• 2013-11-22 01:10
  • 0wxc

Hello guys , am using nokia Lumia 625 after using android phones from past 3 years .
now the result is the best phone I ever has is nokia Lumia 625 believe me guys start using windows phone for a couple if weeks then am sure u will defnitly like this priduct. Espically 625

• 2013-11-21 20:18
  • rKNY
Total of 3468 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 625.