Nokia Lumia 625 - user opinions and reviews

11%

8.2
8.0
8.1

I brought Nokia 625 on 01-Nov-2013 from nokia priority Showroom.The day i got the mobile it keeps on hanging and the mobile is having lots of issues.Please,don't but Nokia 625....Service is very poor from Nokia care center at Perambur.

• 2013-11-07 08:53
  • t}fU

Is there any way to get glance at this device...

• 2013-11-07 08:51
  • uv6d

My volume key stops working very often... pls help me.. also screen get zoomed n dosent comes back to the normal ratio until i restart the phone.. Shud i replace the phone? I have just purchased it 4 days back? pls help

• 2013-11-07 05:42
  • t}Ac
  • F

If it is a 4" it wil be a good phone...

• 2013-11-07 04:36
  • t1$I

> In reply to maemi @ 2013-11-06 21:42 from 3sE3 - click to readSomething wrong with your phone. If reset doesn't help, go to Nokia Care to ask about.

• 2013-11-07 02:33
  • tDEb

Help!!! The screen of my Lumia625 went blank after I made a call & it has been that way for the past 3 hours. Nothing is working except the side buttons!! I attempted to switch off but even that isn't responding!!
I just bought the phone 2 weeks ago!

• 2013-11-06 21:42
  • 3sE3

why not carl zeiss lense in 625.....but have in 720....???

Which lense is used in 625.....any body know.....???

• 2013-11-06 19:21
  • uZaT

can anyone tell me whether there are any message templates available because i didn't find it.

• 2013-11-06 17:02
  • XM0k

> In reply to rohith @ 2013-11-06 09:58 from utMN - click to readNokia Lumia 720 is better. It is more light than Nokia Lumia 625. But for entertainment, Nokia Lumia 625. While Nokia Lumia 720 is mainly for Social Networking and Browsing the Internet.

• 2013-11-06 14:48
  • 0Cm9

Guyz need one help lumia users tell me whether i can change the tracks in music player and station in fm via the headset button even if the app is minimized or i am playing games r whatever

• 2013-11-06 13:11
  • ijMY

which is better 625 or 720

• 2013-11-06 09:58
  • utMN

Hi fndz..
I am planning to buy L625.Plz let me knw weather min is a r8 choice?
My budget is 20K. can any one suggest me which phone is better. plz.......

• 2013-11-06 05:03
  • Mf5S

L need to if we can make the letters bigger

many thanks
lombard

• 2013-11-05 23:09
  • NHZH

Can we change the letter shape to large leter

• 2013-11-05 23:03
  • NHZH

> In reply to Limitless @ 2013-11-04 17:33 from YQV3 - click to readAlphabeticall in contact available. For Zune doesn't support in Windows Phone 8. Internet Explorer can't download without supported app. Yes, it doesn't has file manager, video is restricted, no call durstion, etc.

I use Lumia 520. For Internet Explorer, you can download if there is a supported app. For example, download PDF file, you need Adobe Reader installed on your phone. For music I think it will be played only, not save. Better install UC Browser for download any files. Notification center said that will be available in Windows Phone 8.1. Orientation screen is available (on/off) if you have updated your Lumia to GDR3. I think Windows Phone Store doesn't has MX Player. Video players in Store are paid and you maybe need install Kirik SD File Viewer full version (paid) in order to view video files in your microSD. I don't know for modem and SBI Freedom apps. In my opinion for basic things and other things, Android is still better.

• 2013-11-05 04:31
  • 6%%m

is it works 4G smoothly??

• 2013-11-05 02:51
  • rJkN

> In reply to mimi @ 2013-11-04 15:46 from fuN1 - click to readCan't be fixed. All Lumias don't luminate. If you like luminate, you can go for Sony Xperia P.

• 2013-11-05 02:44
  • 6%%m

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-02 21:43 from 7qGF - click to readbut that price applies in exchange offer only

• 2013-11-04 21:04
  • utB9

> In reply to first user @ 2013-11-04 17:15 from M{nV - click to readTurn on Bluetooth first then you can send your music files.
Maybe you encounter software problem. I use Lumia 520, had updated GDR3, it works good.

• 2013-11-04 18:09
  • 6%%m

I love Microsoft.I have installed windows 8 on my PC.I am not so perfect using it.So after some days I changed it to W7.Now I am using a android phone.But I love the live tiles and the OS of WP8.I have listen a lots of cons of WP8.Like,Windows Phone doesn't have file manager, can't access SD card, video restricted, no notification center,no call duration,no change of orientation,not used as a modem to connect PC for internet,no MX player,no download(If download something,where it goes god know),zune not worked as mass drive,no alphabetical search in contacts,and so many things.I have seen the WP8 in video only,not in real.So please someone who have WP8,explain me clearly.Which of the above problems can be solved through the apps of the market? What about the SBI Freedom app?
So please give a brief description. Thanks.

• 2013-11-04 17:33
  • YQV3
Total of 3362 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 625.