ami22, 18 Dec 2013 i saw following comment in c-net review. any one who using lumia 625, tel me about truthnes... morehey thx yaar ...becuse i was thinking it before for buy dis nokia lumia 625 but now i want to buy Sony xperia M ...
wp8 lvr, 16 Dec 2013definetly 720.. coz it has clearblack displaz, good ppi screen, led light in hardware keys, 7.... moreNokia 720 has only 6.1 mp camera and 1.3 mp for the front cam. While 625 has 5mp camera and vga for the front. But 625nis more fastermin termmsmpf net surfint. Checkmits features
i saw following comment in c-net review. any one who using lumia 625, tel me about truthness of followng;
This Nokia Lumia 625 is a total Disaster, I regretted it the very moment I shelled out 16grand INR. the store didn't take back the phone, now I am left with a piece of an entertainment device, which heats up when playing games like temple run, and Six Guns. I cannot access files on my memory card, as there is no file explorer, I cannot share videos at all, I cannot send documents as attachments via email, as I cannot browse to find Documents, only pics can be sent via email. Truly a disaster, I feel cheated once again by nokia, my earlier Nokia E6 was way to superior as compared to this phone.
Does anyone want to buy it back from me? It’s just a month old. Can the company compensate me back for this cheating? Coz I truly feel cheated.
1) No file explorer- makes the external Memory card just storage for music pictures, and videos, one cannot access the memory card as a storage device.One cannot manage the storage of the phone and ext.mmc.
2) All software installed is on the phone and no option to install on memory card.
3) Limitations while sharing Documents – One cannot first compose email and then browse to the documents to attach them, but one has to select the document and then select a mailbox to send only that attachment, don’t know how one will add multiple attachments. The attachment button on email will only let you select and browse pictures, making this phone a worthless piece for business use where we have to send multiple files.
4) Using email using internet explorer is also very risky as, once I wrote a huge email and then it crashed, making all my work useless.
5) One cannot share Videos at all, Videos is the most silly and most degraded thing on the phone, for Music one has options of Albums, songs ect, but for videos there is only one sub menu called all.There is no way one can share videos over Bluetooth, whatsapp or even through mail box.
6) No Scroll bar or Scroll key makes it difficult to scroll to the bottom of the page if you do not want to use the search option.
7) The three keys on the screen, ‘back’, ‘Windows key’, & ‘search’, are not illuminated and it becomes extremely difficult, almost impossible to use in dark. Such an expensive phone and such a big design error.
8) Phone Heats a little while charging, heats up very much while play games like temple run and six guns. The games crash quite a few times.
9) Limitations in the headphone – Headset provided do not have any button to accept and reject calls not to change music tracks and radio channels.
10) Biggest Limitations – Taking backups, one cannot take a back up of the phone contents like contacts and messages and others ( like calendars, notes, bookmarks). As the windows phone app does not have that feature. I am scared of resetting the phone to factory default or reinstall OS as I will loose all my contacts as nothing is said about contacts in the help menu, messages and others, I can backup using the backup feature to cloud, earlier on E6-00 I could use Nokia Suite.
The Sales people will not explain you all this, you will realize this one you buy the phone. Please be aware and check for all these limitation and then make a wise decision.
Anonymous, 16 Dec 2013which one is better nokia lumia or sony experia l? confused u r right ,i also confused for nokia lumia 625 and sony experia but i think nokia lumia 625 is better
subway surfers current version is only runs on 1gb ram.. 512mb ram devices enable next few days.. sorry to say..
Finaly guys.. official Subway surfers game now availble for wp8 devices.. bring it from below linkhttp://www.windowsphone.com/en...1206d15e3e0c
pandica12, 16 Dec 2013nokia lumia or samsung galaxy core or lg l9??? i can't make my mindIf I am asked about this, I prefer LG Optimus L9, it has higher resolution screen, and better GPU than Galaxy Core although it has 4 GB memory only. If you like smooth performance and no lag, don't care about file manager, more apps and games, Lumia 625 will be a good choice.
Anonymous, 16 Dec 2013which one is better nokia lumia or sony experia l? confused Both can be chosen, Windows Phone apps are still increasing and still wait for Windows Phone 8.1 coming, while Android has mature, many apps supported and of course many basic features available. Final decision is back to user, Windows Phone is free of lag and almost very less facing hang, while Android has advantages of notification center, many apps and games.
wp8 lvr, 16 Dec 2013dont knw dude.. nokia doesnt reveals changelog of lumia black update..It is not compatible with lumia 625. Hardware limitations. :)
[deleted post]who cares dude.. adoption of nokia handset division is pity good step for nokia.. i knw nokia branding is not ther in future phones. but why we use nokia phones coz of quality n innovation.. so everythng remains as it is except branding.. n now ms-nokia deal makes huge financial support for nokia so nokia employees make ther innovations without any tention of money.. n it is good thng for consumers like us.. so this deal is always be great thng for nokia.. only bad for nokia android phones.. but ther r alreay hundreds of other android phone makers.. what nokia can do with android another droid hangy phones.. who told u nokia loosing market.. with every quarter nokia sells r increasing.. n decision of selling nokia is of ther shareholders.. m not paid by nokia.. m just common user like u.. i like wp8 os n wp8.1 blue defintly set benchmark. nokia knws what user requirment so when deal goes on then nokia employees also interfare in os development.. which is good thng for us. n do u knw nokia sells lumia at high price coz of weak financial state but after ms deal ms hav huge chances to ruduce prices.. 15k phone to 8-9k price said by indian techies.. so dont wory. nokia is king of wp8 phones that is the reason for purchase nokia when at same time blackberry n htc also on sale.. but ms purchase nokia.. ths is also true fact
[deleted post]dude its common sense than now low end l525 got 1gb ram.. means definetly all other 630, 725 also get 1gb man.. yesterday nokia confirms they stop working on nokia android.. n also zouba leaks 4.5 inch lumia with single n dual sim r intesting.. we may say that i thnk it is 725 coz two months ago evleaks already told that nokia is working on dual sim 725.. n please dont use bad words dude.. m also wp8 user like u.. hope u understand.
nokia lumia or samsung galaxy core or lg l9??? i can't make my mind
sorry i make a mistake.. its the verge[by tom warren] leak news not by evleaks
evleaks conferms about wp8.1 read thshttp://mobile.theverge.com/201...nter-cortana
vivek, 16 Dec 2013Only RAM dissapointsif u want to wait then leaked news is 4.5 inch display lumia phone with both single n dual sim varient are under testing.. n u knw l525 has 1gb ram means all upcoming lumia phones definetly comes with minimum 1gb ram..