Hi Lumia users please help me in this
is there a option such to play the music files automatically one after another through the default app provided by nokia. and the stop the screen from rotation
AM Donia, 16 Nov 2013Please Nokia Lumia 625 or Sony experia acro sWhat do you need in using phone/smartphone? File manager, freedom access file in microSD, more apps and games? If yes, don't hesitate to choose Xperia Acro S.
Hi everyone, i'am just bought nokia lumia 625 3days past coz my old phone damage(samsung galaxy wonder).lumia 625 it's very very good and i very happy never regret ever coz this phone affordable to buy and awesome.from android going to window..it is different more better i feel window soo simple, and hopefully lumia 625 not like samsung always hang..lol
thakur, 14 Nov 2013It is very gud ph in lumia series.camera and video camera is so gud.net accessing is so gud.i ... moreI had tried Windows Phone 8 using Lumia 520, it was dissapoint me, sometimes restart by itself without reason, WhatsApp doesn't better compared to Android WhatsApp and it miss many functions.
Lumia 625 is too too good
too good touch...just go and buy without thinking anything
It is very gud ph in lumia series.camera and video camera is so gud.net accessing is so gud.i think windows is tough other os but its is much better then others os.android has been old os.so gays try windows ph.yes its does not provide file manager,send video n audio,via blutooth.may be it is any policy of windows.i like very much this ph.no hang.no warm n no problem as like Samsung.nokia is coming in battle field opposite on Samsung.
had constant problems with my new nokia 625. going shopping for a new phone today. WILL NOT BE A NOKIA 625
RP, 14 Nov 2013Lumia 720 or Lumia 625...(lumia phone users )plz suggest if u want better camera, go for l720...and if u want a large screen with better processor, go for 625
remove unwanted/excess softwares or format it once....it ll be good...solution
Before anyone can say badly about it, I bought this handset, and I encountered a lot of problems from the start (syncing with Gmail, using FB Chat for Message Hub, etc). But I solved all those problems with just a few browsing. So be smart and ensure that you've done everything before complaining about this phone or Windows Phone OS. I used an iPhone 5 before this and I got the Nexus 7 so I have a very good overall perspective when judging OS'es.
I got this phone on Saturday and I can say that it's really good for a phone below US $250. Of course, there's a lot of not-so-good things but we should consider the good ones since it is meant as a low-end Nokia phone.
But don't expect it (or Windows Phone Market) for nice gaming. I can say that the free games aren't on par with those on Android and iOS.
1) Good battery life (because of low-resolution 480p screen). I also had an experience with iPhone 5 for a week and it got below 20% after a day of use, while the Lumia 625 lasted with about 36%.
2) Can handle most apps without lag (FB, Baconit, OneNote, Engadget, etc.)
3) Can play most videos and looks good even on a 480p screen. But only selected file types are supported by this phone such as MP4's.
4) Clear audio when used for calling. Good sound with earphones (cheers to the in-built Dolby sound enhancer). The speaker is also very loud. I don't get past 10 on the volume meter, and its loudest volume is 30.
5) Decent average camera that can even record 1080p videos (Yeah, it's 1080p and looks good even when viewed on the phone).
6) Very good signal reception. On an area without LTE, I get 30-40 KB/s (yeah, it's KiloBytes, not kilobits) when my iPhone 5 was tethered to my laptop. But when I tethered my Lumia 625 during the same time slot and area with the same mobile network, I get 40-100 KB/s. I'd read in the manual that Lumia's antennae cover a large portion on the top and bottom regions of the phone.
The other pros can be attributed on the main UI and OS. The Messaging Hub is already integrated with FB chat, so FB chatting is just a few touches away. When you sync the People Hub with FB and Twitter, their updates can already be seen here.
To sum up, Lumia 625, with WP 8 Amber, is a very decent budget phone for social networking, average camera shooting and average gaming (I'd played Dhoom 3 and it works without problems).
I am looking for a phone between 15-20K. Is it worth going for a Nokia Lumia 625 or a Sony Xperia .