Nokia Lumia 625 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.2
8.0
8.0

If I am on a call and want to save a number on my phone given by the caller, How can I do it?

• 2014-03-07 11:53
  • XNts

> In reply to Jbj @ 2014-03-05 18:11 from 3E9E - click to readI know this OS very well. I am working as a Backend technical officer in a well known ISP. All the windows phone owners are suffering or they dont know what a smart phone is....

• 2014-03-07 11:24
  • X}7L

> In reply to Bodinga @ 2014-03-07 03:12 from N9@S - click to readPls dont buy any windows os phones. It is not developed. Go to android. I am not an android fan. But now its far better than windows os. belive me.

• 2014-03-07 10:51
  • X}7L

I'm about to have this phone today or tomorrow what did you suggest yes or no?
let me share experience wit you.

• 2014-03-07 03:12
  • N9@S

So how can believe z! And is zt good or ?

• 2014-03-07 00:11
  • BNUc

> In reply to KrishnaKerala @ 2014-03-05 12:33 from U22J - click to readI do agree with you sir, this is totally a waste of money, i am thinking for that day when i went to the shop to buy and android and bought this useless mobile, Now next time i will never buy a nokia mobile and never suggest to any one to buy this

• 2014-03-06 12:21
  • X08x

I have had the Nokia for 3 days and I have no idea how to set up the my family and without this set up I can't download anything. Its a good phone but why must everything be so difficult just to download a app or a game

• 2014-03-06 08:56
  • NmPg

I made a comparative test about the internst connectivity through cellular mode. I own a 620 and i bought a 625 so that i can give my son the 620. Alas! Through my test, i found out that when i chose 3g on both phones, the 620 showed 3g, H and H+ while the 625 showed only E. The test was done at the same time and the same place. I was expecting that 625 will perform better but i was disappointed.

• 2014-03-06 08:35
  • v0qT

Very good phone for the price. Have had different Windows phone for the last few years. Really enjoy the phone, good quality camera, has all the basics. Battery life is really good. Overall +++

• 2014-03-06 00:17
  • NGgG

• 2014-03-05 23:35
  • v0qJ

> In reply to KrishnaKerala @ 2014-03-05 12:33 from U22J - click to readAre you certain about that???? I don't think so!maybe you just don't know how to use windows os?

• 2014-03-05 18:11
  • 3E9E

The Lumia625 is realy a good device,the 200dpi is not a problem,it has 4G,a good camera and a good Nokia Bundled Software,WP8 is a good OS,realy fast,lake of some features like seen in Android,but juste remember Android 1.6, was it that developped? :) so If you'de like a Good 4.7" screen phone with wonderful batterie duration, juste go for the Lumia625 :)

• 2014-03-05 15:08
  • N9DC
  • F

Dear Friends,
Please believe me. I own this phone for 4 months. I am not satisfied with this OS at any cost. I think we have to wait minimum two years for a developed windows OS for phone. The main drawbacks of windows OS as follows.
1. No T9 input. Very difficult to find a contact(Basic use of mobile)
2. If we reduce the volume of a video, the ringing volume will also decreases... shame noka..
3.The msg delivery report is getting as another sms....remembering 1100 and 3310
4.no widgets ohhhhh god
5. no information bar
6. The main issue related to network.....THERE IS NO 3G ONLY MODE. Only 2G or Automatic mode is there. U cannot use 3G in 90% areas, because phone will select strong network. U can dream getting 3g in inside areas. Several times i thought to throw away this mobile. But my whole 1 month salary utilized for this crap.
7.I spend 17000 rupees for this phone. There is no network video calling. Univercel people cheated me. May be they may not aware about that.
Please please please believe me. All the windows phone owners are suffering the pain of their wrong decision by explaining stupid ideas.
Thank you for reading this and bye.

• 2014-03-05 12:33
  • U22J

windows phone is not developed. we have to wait minimum three years for a developed windows os.

• 2014-03-05 12:04
  • U22J

How can share movies.
also some of the files do not play.
Please provide common player which can be used and from where can be downloaded.

• 2014-03-05 11:23
  • vIqk

Here is my feedback about the Lumia 625 as a first time Windows user.

Apart from all the good features offered by the Windows OS, below are a few significant points about the 625 and Windows in general.

What you will like:
--------------------------
- Audio quality with a good ear/head phones plugged in is better than the Samsung pack. But it is diagonal opposite without earphones, refer below.
- Touch is super responsive for a phone at this price.
- No or negligible lag, the 1.2 Snapdragon does a good job. Have not experienced high end gaming, but then you wouldn't be looking here if that is your requirement.
- HERE maps. Accessing it offline is a boon.
- You can pin up almost anything on the Start for quick access.
- Free MS Office on phone + OneDrive, couldn't ask for more!

What you will not like:
-------------------------------
- The audio quality of the loud speaker is pathetic. The ringer volume is too low, listening to music is a crackling experience and you are better off not talking over the speaker phone.
- Throw away the earphones as soon as you unpack the box. Yes, they are that bad!
- No backlight for the Back, Windows & Search buttons.
- Unavailability of Glance feature on 625.
- If you are a person who clicks anything in sight, look elsewhere. Picture quality reminds me of Blackberry 8520. Bad light will make it only worse.
- No apps from/for banking majors like ICICI & Citi for Windows (more of Windows problem than this phone).
- Don't put the phone in pocket while wearing elastic waist pants or shorts, sure its heavy and could lead to wardrobe malfunction.

Verdict: overall, a good business phone. A few limitations, but itna paisa mein itna ich milega.

• 2014-03-05 08:10
  • tdAM

Hi. I using Nokia Lumia 625 about 2 week. And what i get is best phone with low cost. If you know how to use, Nokia Lumia is the best to you. Camera are not bad and sharp more than other phone with same specs and cost. And the best thing, internet fast and no lag. Try and you will know.

• 2014-03-04 09:41
  • uC3T

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-26 20:54 from N7DX - click to readIt got data sharing option, kindly research on internet.

• 2014-03-03 21:16
  • vGCs

> In reply to pfanni @ 2014-03-03 01:09 from J5JY - click to readRAM is not the storage memory...Therefore you CAN install 3rd party apps on its internal SD.

• 2014-03-03 14:31
  • Sbgi

Thank you very much indeed Nokia now more month this l625 tuning very well camera,emails,social networks,viber,whatsup I send this from my beloved l625 thanks

• 2014-03-03 12:17
  • 6vV@
Total of 3307 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 625.