Nokia Lumia 625 - user opinions and reviews

13%

8.2
8.0
8.1

Performnce z very good..but made me boring to use wp8...all apps are missing dat official feature like fb wtsapp viber line..i tnk better android thn wp8

• 2014-03-07 17:07
  • PGHk

Battery life is so good but picture quality is not so good as compare to other , at this price...

• 2014-03-07 16:59
  • uuMx

> In reply to KrishnaKerala @ 2014-03-05 12:33 from U22J - click to readYour querries are about Windows Phone 8, it seems that you're still under Nokia Amber,you should update to Black,this phone is very good despite all the missing features from Windows Phone 8,features to be added in the next updates :)

• 2014-03-07 16:44
  • N9DC

> In reply to shahzad shaikh @ 2014-03-07 11:53 from XNts - click to readi am using the phone for WhatsApp but i cannot hear the message when someone sends me one through but when i turn on whatsApp is when the message displays. please how can i get a notification timely? The phone has credits all the time.

thanks.

• 2014-03-07 14:35
  • fuR%

Time to kill the Myth regarding Windows phone OS.
After reading so many reviews of Windows Phone on Flipkart, where people complain regarding missing features of this OS, in lack of knowledge, and no place to answer them, I thought to Right this review to kill the wrong myth spreading regarding windows phones and Nokia Lumia:-
#You can share Photos, videos, Music via Bluetooth. (Caution- The option is only visible only if the phone is connected to a device via BT. Connect first in settings and then try to share).
#Multiple file sharing is only available for pics for now. You can select as many photos u want and send them in one go via BT. Music/videos are sent one by one.
#To save Battery, read the tips in Nokia Care app which comes preinstalled in phone. Also there are many helpful tips there.
#Gmail is working perfectly fine on windows phone. Even if Google turn off Active sync in july, Microsoft will update the client with new meathod to sync. But, its been adviced that you make your Microsoft Live account (outlook) as main account and try to shift your work to it. Moreover, Outlook service is far more better than Gmail. Try it.
#Apps are coming. We now have Temple Run 1 in WP store, so its sure we will get updates from that developer. Moreover, as WP is gaining popularity, developers are surely taking this platform seriously & coming with more great apps for it. And saying buy an android for now till apps come on wp will not solve problem. Buy more windows phones, sooner you will get more new apps.
#No words on instagram for WP yet. But looking at Nokia's #2instawithlove campaign. its not far when we will see instagram for windowsphone. BTW, an app called instagraph is coming which allow to share pics on instagram.
#Please don't ask for any more Music Player. We have many (few names include Tune wiki, Lyrics, Mixtapes, Album Flow, TuneIn, AUPEO, Soundtracker, etc) but Nokia Music is ultimate, try it, and you will never ask for any other player again.
#You can of course Fast forward/Reverse Songs/videos. Not by seek bar, but by long pressing Next/previous buttons. Remember, if you can't find any option, try Longpressing, it always turns out useful.
#To download youtube videos, Try Metrotube.
# One more thing I would like to clear before you buy this phone & post bad reviews, that if you thinking to use this phone as your Pendrive to carry unsupported data (yes, many of users complain that they can't transfer unsupported files to WP to carry them on phone itself), then mind it, it can't do that, Microsoft is very serious regarding quality and security in Windows Phones. Moreover, if you can't live without downloading pirated apps/movies/music from illeagal sites (though we have Nokia Music & Free Movie Streaming apps) on your phone itself, then Keep Away! Its a WINDOWS PHONE, piracy is strictly not allowed. And regarding FREE APPS, of cours there are many in store. Moreover, you can download almost all paid apps/Games on Trial. To do so, just go to any paid app, see if its available on trial, "TRY" option will be there on bottom left of screen. That trial app/game would be downloaded for free, & would be either Fully functional but ad supported, or would be usable for limited time (but its rare) or will have Some advanced Features/Levels Restricted. In the latter case, you can use free app till its limit, & if u like, then buy it. SORRY, NO MEATHOD TO DOWNLOAD THE PAID VERSION FOR FREE!! U know, NO PIRACY...

This phone is awesome, and will not disappoint you in any case except mentioned above. Highly Recommended, worth every penny you invest. enjoy

• 2014-03-07 14:26
  • pu2V

> In reply to KrishnaKerala @ 2014-03-07 11:24 from X}7L - click to readWtf... I have windows phone almost a year now and I m so deam happy .... Never go back to the green shit. So smooth... And I have all the apps i need.

• 2014-03-07 13:28
  • dMkS

If I am on a call and want to save a number on my phone given by the caller, How can I do it?

• 2014-03-07 11:53
  • XNts

> In reply to Jbj @ 2014-03-05 18:11 from 3E9E - click to readI know this OS very well. I am working as a Backend technical officer in a well known ISP. All the windows phone owners are suffering or they dont know what a smart phone is....

• 2014-03-07 11:24
  • X}7L

> In reply to Bodinga @ 2014-03-07 03:12 from N9@S - click to readPls dont buy any windows os phones. It is not developed. Go to android. I am not an android fan. But now its far better than windows os. belive me.

• 2014-03-07 10:51
  • X}7L

I'm about to have this phone today or tomorrow what did you suggest yes or no?
let me share experience wit you.

• 2014-03-07 03:12
  • N9@S

So how can believe z! And is zt good or ?

• 2014-03-07 00:11
  • BNUc

> In reply to KrishnaKerala @ 2014-03-05 12:33 from U22J - click to readI do agree with you sir, this is totally a waste of money, i am thinking for that day when i went to the shop to buy and android and bought this useless mobile, Now next time i will never buy a nokia mobile and never suggest to any one to buy this

• 2014-03-06 12:21
  • X08x

I have had the Nokia for 3 days and I have no idea how to set up the my family and without this set up I can't download anything. Its a good phone but why must everything be so difficult just to download a app or a game

• 2014-03-06 08:56
  • NmPg

I made a comparative test about the internst connectivity through cellular mode. I own a 620 and i bought a 625 so that i can give my son the 620. Alas! Through my test, i found out that when i chose 3g on both phones, the 620 showed 3g, H and H+ while the 625 showed only E. The test was done at the same time and the same place. I was expecting that 625 will perform better but i was disappointed.

• 2014-03-06 08:35
  • v0qT

Very good phone for the price. Have had different Windows phone for the last few years. Really enjoy the phone, good quality camera, has all the basics. Battery life is really good. Overall +++

• 2014-03-06 00:17
  • NGgG

• 2014-03-05 23:35
  • v0qJ

> In reply to KrishnaKerala @ 2014-03-05 12:33 from U22J - click to readAre you certain about that???? I don't think so!maybe you just don't know how to use windows os?

• 2014-03-05 18:11
  • 3E9E

The Lumia625 is realy a good device,the 200dpi is not a problem,it has 4G,a good camera and a good Nokia Bundled Software,WP8 is a good OS,realy fast,lake of some features like seen in Android,but juste remember Android 1.6, was it that developped? :) so If you'de like a Good 4.7" screen phone with wonderful batterie duration, juste go for the Lumia625 :)

• 2014-03-05 15:08
  • N9DC
  • F

Dear Friends,
Please believe me. I own this phone for 4 months. I am not satisfied with this OS at any cost. I think we have to wait minimum two years for a developed windows OS for phone. The main drawbacks of windows OS as follows.
1. No T9 input. Very difficult to find a contact(Basic use of mobile)
2. If we reduce the volume of a video, the ringing volume will also decreases... shame noka..
3.The msg delivery report is getting as another sms....remembering 1100 and 3310
4.no widgets ohhhhh god
5. no information bar
6. The main issue related to network.....THERE IS NO 3G ONLY MODE. Only 2G or Automatic mode is there. U cannot use 3G in 90% areas, because phone will select strong network. U can dream getting 3g in inside areas. Several times i thought to throw away this mobile. But my whole 1 month salary utilized for this crap.
7.I spend 17000 rupees for this phone. There is no network video calling. Univercel people cheated me. May be they may not aware about that.
Please please please believe me. All the windows phone owners are suffering the pain of their wrong decision by explaining stupid ideas.
Thank you for reading this and bye.

• 2014-03-05 12:33
  • U22J

windows phone is not developed. we have to wait minimum three years for a developed windows os.

• 2014-03-05 12:04
  • U22J
Total of 3453 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 625.