nick, 30 May 2014i m trying upload whats app ,but says app did not found,pls help miwhatsapp is back with new update with new features.. grab it
also official file manager also avalable now called "files"..
sulthan, 30 May 2014Hw to transfer videos to sd card all the videos r saved in phone memory nly hw to tranfer?? Use a good file explorer if ur on windows 8.1
Anonymous, 30 May 2014How to update 8.1
try this link
Hey how do u get what's app on Nokia Lumina 625 had 620 & it worked but says u cant on this one Please Help.
Hw to transfer videos to sd card all the videos r saved in phone memory nly hw to tranfer??
For 4 years i have used android devices now i get this phone on contract , i was little sceptic about windows mobile but you must try to knows is it good or bar .
I have the phone 3 days and here is my opinion.
Win mobile is far more better than the andoid system .
Nokia integrated software is more expensive then the whole phone :)
Build quality is above average
Performance of the phone is better from the most android devices with similar phone configuration.
Ram is 512 = android phone with1 gb .
Big screeen , resolution is not so bad.
No lag no restart and no " FORCE CLOSE " :)
Battery is not that good like they say
I haved 1 problem the phone didnt recongnize my micro sd card.
Overall for this price this phone is perfect
If you like fast phone for everyday use go for it .
I have just installed a travel sim card and the screen shows a lightning arrow with a round cog - does this men the battery is flat even though it was recharged two days ago?
5zal, 18 May 2014In Lumia 625 there is no file manager if we downloaded also nt working. Tell me the working ap... moreme, havin same problem...there z no file manager...downloaded ones cannoth arrange al files clrearly...4n z nt showing most of media files on 4n
how down load whats aapp plz help .....purchese for some few days ....
Hey guys i m going 2 buy lumia 625.... Does it hang? Does it support mkv video format ? Is it upgradable to windows 8.1 ? Pls reply soon... Thanx in advance.....
For Lumia 625 users 1) if u are not getting Black update then take ur mobile to software mobile market . Because some Lumia 625 are locked and cannot receive updates. 2) If 1 song is seeing many times then connect ur mobile to computer ( win 7 or... ....Over All 100/ 100 Point
Overall great phone for the money.
This is about PHONE, not WP8. Android users, buy a Galaxy S5.
+ Great and huge lcd screen (resolution is not that bad)
+ Great performance for the price (8 Gb is better than 4, 512 MB ram is fine for WP8)
+ Great touchscreen using with gloves (riding a scooter)
+ Battery can last two days with normal use on low light (couple of hours of surfing, couple of phone calls, every hour unlock screen)
+ Great WiFi, GPS and GSM signal strenght.
+ Even it is cheap camera, it is fine for amateur use
+ Great Camera software procesing
+ Double touch to unlock is great!
- Cheap plastic case
- Bad pictures in a room with no light, but it's hard to expect better even so it has great procesing
- Gorilla glass can be more Gorilla than Glass even it is mark II (got it broken after a month after impact on the ceramic tiles) but it is not problem with Nokia
- When the screen light is on High battery drains quick
- It's not made for everyday gaming purpose (drains battery fast and gets hot with high quality video games) but you can play normal games like Candycrush, poker etc. with no worries.
Cheers from Kaštela
For Lumia 625 users
1) if u are not getting Black update then take ur mobile to software mobile market . Because some Lumia 625 are locked and cannot receive updates.
2) If 1 song is seeing many times then connect ur mobile to computer ( win 7 or win 8 ) and then open memory card folder and delete that song and then restart ur mobile and then u can download again that song.