Nokia Lumia 630 - user opinions and reviews

you know 4g isn't for cameras right
its for data speeds

• 2014-12-20 05:12
  • kayK

Please ignore my earlier comments

• 2014-12-19 10:42
  • jNkV

What is the use of having 4G if there is no front camera....

• 2014-12-19 10:39
  • jNkV

> In reply to hp @ 2014-12-11 22:43 from 3sEw - click to readthe battery is very weak

• 2014-12-18 11:22
  • 9xHH

> In reply to hp @ 2014-12-11 22:43 from 3sEw - click to readBuddy. I appreciate your concern, first learn how to use your battery wisely.
1) Firstly, for a new handset, charge the battery full (100%). Then use it till it drains. Don't keep it connected to the charger continuously. This overheats and affects the efficiency.
If you do not need to stay always connected to the web, switch off the data transfer ... Go To Settings -> mobile+SIM -> Data connection -> Off
2)Keep the brightness to medium. It is really sufficient at any point of the day and night.
3) Use applications like Whatsapp judiciously unless you need to remain connected.

Follow these and you will be glad to see 'OUR' Nokia Lumia 630 battery lasting for more than 30 hours. I too use this wonderful Windows phone.
Good luck.

• 2014-12-18 10:40
  • U2hS

I feel let down with my new Lumia630.
Ring tone is not noticeable when I pin the ear phone.
Ear phone is essential for me.Now I talk by speaker on and everyone listens. No privacy for man like me in 630.
But my old cheaper Nokia set roars with pin.
No front camera. People smiles with cheaper sets.
silent Disply time is very short and revive by pushing button no touch system. O.K many thing we dont like but to carry on!Recently purchased 630 recently from Dhaka,m Basundhara, apvd. agent, genuine!

zulfiqure.haider1950@gmail.com

• 2014-12-18 05:35
  • uIiu

I feel deprived. I have to use ear phone to talk with the mobile phone set. When pinned in Nokia lumia 630 the ring tone is almost not noticeable. What a panic! should I run and pin every time! This is my new Lumia 630, purchased from Dhaka.
My old cheaper Nokia set roars with pinned in.Now should I keep the new costly one in showcase and go back to my old one?
It does not have any front camera.But the cheaper ones have!People smiles.

• 2014-12-18 05:19
  • uIiu

hello everyone, I m selling my BlackBerry Z10 to my brother and I m planning to buy this Nokia 630 next month. I hope it's a nice phone and it won't let me down like my BlackBerry Z10 does. thanks to Nokia company and you always make wonderful and number 1 phones in the world. merry Christmas to everyone, love you all.......Thanks!

• 2014-12-17 14:27
  • Nr}1

Performance = 4.5/5
Camera =4/5
Video Play Back =720p,1080p supported without lag
Design = fells handy comfortable
Material quality = durable material with gorilla glass 3 and clear black diaplay.
gaming performance = you can play high end game but you notice little frame drop. Stil you can play high end game. Android in low end device(at this price) you can't high end games.
Features = not up to the mark still it's good/.
Update = Lumia Denim late dec or jan.
Battery = 1 day battery life with moderate usage.
Display = 4.5/5
Conclusion = Over all it is a very good device At this price range. No lag like android.It is worth to buy.
We can also get premium software update.
At lower end device i prefer windows phone it is wroth.
People who are complain about windows phone. Please correctly know windows phone function and than complaint.

• 2014-12-17 13:24
  • uFwj

I got this phone form flip kart for 5849k. This is a very good deal form flipkart. I received lumia 630 within 2 days great service. Lumia 630 is really nice phone. OS is better smooth. No lag. It plays all the higher end games But it looks like little frame drop. This is better than any Android phone. You'll get beautiful experiences. But the camera is average.Get good shot in daylight. below average in low light. It's feels so handy and battery is so good compare to android. Feels happy for lumia 630. I recommend Lumia 630.

• 2014-12-17 13:08
  • uFwj

Need video player for mkv formate

• 2014-12-17 12:20
  • vTQT

its niceeeeeeeee

• 2014-12-17 11:51
  • Pxn4

please help, my fownes screen turned blue with a sad smiley face, it doesn't want to do anything now. what do I do?

• 2014-12-17 07:18
  • rjE@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-14 06:27 from Hkuj - click to readit does not seem dat u hv evr used dis smarty, an actual user of dis phn wud nvr comment like dat.
2G and 3G both works equally well!

• 2014-12-17 04:41
  • rKvi

This not a bad phone. It is actually quite decent for a 100 pounds. I am getting this

• 2014-12-16 20:50
  • JaLY

Very nice phone.... I m using it for 3 months....no lagging.... Every aap runs smoothly...nice touch...good interface
..... Alltogether very nice phone.

• 2014-12-16 10:01
  • rAPV

> In reply to santhu @ 2014-12-14 15:25 from PxWq - click to readyes am also facing the same problem and other thing is

whether there is call recorder in lumia 630,plz reply

• 2014-12-15 12:08
  • Hkt}

its touch is solo smooth nd its proccser became its faster

• 2014-12-14 19:51
  • YT1H

iam using lumia 630.. its awsome..but had a problem iam unable to download aaps n songs using net..its downloading but asking for wifi connection..?

• 2014-12-14 15:25
  • PxWq
Total of 2364 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 630.