Nokia Lumia 630 - user opinions and reviews

19%

7.6
7.4
7.6

> In reply to sanjib69 @ 2014-10-30 05:35 from vG7} - click to readWatsapp is updated..its super fast and smooth now

• 2014-10-30 19:17

• Np}7

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee­eee

• 2014-10-30 11:47
  • 6Q3X

> In reply to Ulhaqpak @ 2014-10-28 16:59 from KIpL - click to readVery honest and helpful details from you. Thanks. One thing Plz clear is whatsapp run smoothly on wp lumia 630 ?

• 2014-10-30 05:42
  • XuTH

I am going to buy lumia 630 today. Is it true that whatsapp quite slow on lumia? Currently I am using galaxy grand quattro. Plz user reply . THANKS

• 2014-10-30 05:35
  • vG7}

> In reply to Pl @ 2014-10-27 09:51 from PxkK - click to readYou cannot update with your own sim network. You have to use wifi or share from other phones.

• 2014-10-30 03:08
  • KAe%

> In reply to sombou @ 2014-10-21 08:15 from u44Q - click to readDid you setup a Microsoft Account on the phone when you first turned it in. If there is no Microsoft Account registered with theme phone you will not be able to download anything from the Store.

• 2014-10-29 21:50
  • wfFf

> In reply to Ntombi @ 2014-10-26 12:01 from rv2V - click to readMake sure Data access is set to On. Settings--Mobile+sim--Data connection--Set the slider to "On".

If this is on, then it could be that your APN is not set up. Usually the internet APN settings are picked up by the phone based on the SIM. In case they haven't been, you need to contact your Network provider to obtain these.

• 2014-10-29 21:45
  • wfFf

> In reply to sj @ 2014-10-27 10:20 from 2SPY - click to readMake sure Data access is set to On. Settings--Mobile+sim--Data connection--Set the slider to "On".

If this is on, then it could be that your APN is not set up. Usually the internet APN settings are picked up by the phone based on the SIM. In case they haven't been, you need to contact Vodafone to obtain these.

• 2014-10-29 21:41
  • wfFf

> In reply to Rachel_Lauren @ 2014-10-26 13:39 from 3sEw - click to readHow much night photographyare you going to do with it. The low light images look fine, so I wouldn't worry about it. This is a good phone for the price.

• 2014-10-29 21:33
  • wfFf

> In reply to sauravmetalhead @ 2014-10-26 21:52 from KAeQ - click to readTry choosing AIRTEL 2G manually. Settings--Mobile+sim--SIM settings--Network selection--Search for networks. Give it a minute and a list of available networks should show up. If AIRTEL 2G is listed, choose that one. Note this will set the phone only to that network band, so won't roam to other bands even if no 2G is available.

• 2014-10-29 21:16
  • wfFf

Could anybody please advise me whether one has the option of Afrikaans setting/language on the Nokia Lumia's?

• 2014-10-29 15:33
  • rvmG

Hello gys pls tell me. Is this phon can play 1080 pixel vedeos smoothly or not Pls tell me soon I wanna buy this phn

• 2014-10-29 01:30
  • rA$h

with adreno 305 and the 1.2GHz quad core processor the is no room for dissapointment ...the hanset is very efficient,perfomance is at peak and physically attractive .i like it

• 2014-10-28 21:45
  • rjnn

I don't agree with your statement I own Android Galaxy S3 Plus Windows Phone Lumia 630...

My Lumia performs better than S3, in Performance, Stability, Features, its Attractive UI....

Most of the people have trouble with its UI but its the best for me its so much eye catching...I have so much trouble with people everyone asks me Brother which Phone is this after they see the UI but its up to you how you manage it mine took almost one in the half day to set my Phone ready I have more than 50 apps in it plus 7 emails synchronized with it and 9 Social Network apps always running in the background plus 20 more apps running in the background but yet my phone never faced any lag

• 2014-10-28 17:04
  • KIpL

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-26 11:45 from uuK@ - click to readYes it does have but I recomend non-removable....and plz don't ever remove your battery it resets your time and date so your Email plus SMS thread and other apps stops to work

• 2014-10-28 17:02
  • KIpL

> In reply to Ntombi @ 2014-10-26 12:01 from rv2V - click to readComeon Grow up you can do anything with it

• 2014-10-28 17:00
  • KIpL

> In reply to m0rd0ck @ 2014-10-26 13:40 from 0Fbc - click to readI totally agree

• 2014-10-28 16:59
  • KIpL

> In reply to kavitha @ 2014-10-27 08:41 from TSLm - click to readSet your date and time first please don't remove the battery it resets your time so your sms threads plus emails starts to work

• 2014-10-28 16:56
  • KIpL
Total of 2173 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 630.