Nokia Lumia 630 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.5
7.4
7.6

I have had so many android phones in the past, there was either that or iPhone. I always ran in to some problems with either the UI theme or any app I downloaded.

Then I bought a Lumia 525 for my wife, which did not fail at one point, n software issues no other issues. I then go ta Lumia 630 for my birthday and I feel like I upgraded to an expensive phone.

Not one single software application gave me a hickup, the phone runs better then my High end PC, I mean seriously what phone can compete to that? I have tried my friends 600 euro iPhone and it sucks compared to this phone.

This phone is durable as well like no phone I have seen.

I was never too keen on phone gadgets because they failed on cheap phones but the Nokia is right back in the game with these Lumia phones.

• 2014-09-15 22:58
  • sw%w

Its an Awesome phone....

• 2014-09-15 20:42
  • Mf5F

I bought it and realized Windows Phones are Total boring... Android is always way better...

• 2014-09-15 18:52
  • U@HC

> In reply to Gauravbigg @ 2014-09-03 16:37 from XuGh - click to readHey guys its my problem. I didn't charged 100% in my first charging so drained fast bt nw me chnged ma battery now good backup

Lumia series very good smrtphnes dnt care about android lovvers speach

• 2014-09-15 16:46
  • rKHM

its awesome fon

• 2014-09-15 11:41
  • HsF@

> In reply to sauravmetalhead @ 2014-09-14 20:49 from uv2W - click to readNot sure,most major apps have needed features

• 2014-09-15 09:53
  • LBHT

> In reply to Sk. Neam @ 2014-09-14 00:06 from X{XE - click to readits false news.. or u not read it properly.

microsoft not killing lumia or WP os... they only changing name/logo NOKIA to Microsoft on phone..
it is because their contract of using NOKIA logo on lumia phones ll ending soon... so they r now planning to use Microsoft logo on lumia phones.

so don't worry...

• 2014-09-15 08:22
  • CbjL

> In reply to Aadrian @ 2014-09-14 01:08 from 0wxc - click to readBut bro, in wpcentral users are telling me that apps quality sucks in wp devices. Devs are only providing beta versions and they hardly update those apps unlike android/iphones. even main apps like facebook, twitter, whatsapp lacks major features. is that true??

• 2014-09-14 20:49
  • uv2W

hello
good device but!!!!
1-good camera only in good light no flash!!
2-no proximity sensor =big problem
3-you cant change icons color indivedualy
4-no pages creating like in Android
5-very bad glass broken with first fall
6-no f-facing camera
7-application are not good (Android is better-no variety)
8-here is poor in data base
9-heat up so fast
10-complicated (OS)

• 2014-09-14 19:10
  • NkvV

> In reply to Sk. Neam @ 2014-09-14 00:06 from X{XE - click to readMicrosoft is not going to end lumia. It's going to end with Nokia. In near future no more Nokia lumia it'll be Microsoft lumia.

• 2014-09-14 18:17
  • XNpC

> In reply to shanu @ 2014-09-13 06:25 from HsLN - click to readDual sim is best bro

• 2014-09-14 07:45
  • rA{W

> In reply to sauravmetalhead @ 2014-09-13 19:40 from U@HW - click to readLumia 630 lacks front camera and the flash other than that its a good buy for the money..specially the hardware specs in 630 is great

• 2014-09-14 07:43
  • s%{s

Got my Lumia 630 in black about a week ago and i must say that this is one of the best smartphones out there in its price category. Great performance great 5 mp camera, good screen and beautiful OS. This phone is great for business people because of office,one drive, vpn, one note, reading list,Cortana and very good email. One of the best things about this phone is that it is very smooth and fast, I am a heavy user so it makes using the phone a pleasure. It's true that other platforms have more apps and games but the ones on windows phone are decent and are getting better each day. This phone is also great for music because of its many services like mixradio and Xbox music. You don't need to waist money on an expensive phone to get a great experience.

• 2014-09-14 03:04
  • NhgG

> In reply to sauravmetalhead @ 2014-09-13 19:40 from U@HW - click to readLumia 630 is a better choice, newer hardware, WP8.1 out of the box, slightly bigger screen and slimmer. Also very affordable, you get a lot of phone for the money. Unless you really need a front cam.

• 2014-09-14 01:08
  • 0wxc

My local newspaper says that Microsoft is going to end Lumia series after 730 & 830. And it's also planning to stop WP and opening a new OS. They mentioned that it's a leaked news. I'm a l630 user and I'm confused. Is it true or a rumor? Plz guys reply....

• 2014-09-14 00:06
  • X{XE

> In reply to shanu @ 2014-09-13 06:25 from HsLN - click to readNo problem in dual sim

• 2014-09-13 19:46
  • XNpC

guys, hows this handset?? I'm really confused between L620 & L630. Help me out!!!

• 2014-09-13 19:40
  • U@HW

awesome,superb phone

• 2014-09-13 19:34
  • v{ZA

wowwww wowwww wowwwww perfomance is outstanding hats off to lumia 630....

• 2014-09-13 15:15
  • w4Y5

My personal experience so good nokia lumia 630 window phone 8.1, awesome, life changing pack every think in possible in this mobile phone ,I suggest to all new generation this phone much better to other cell phone……………Harminder Singh Bagri (BTI, Punjab )

• 2014-09-13 13:28
  • Y}}j
Total of 1861 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 630.