Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.0
7.8
8.0

thanks macros...i did it and your review help me a lot..but there is nothing change in phone performance .Everything is almost the same as like in first denim update..

• 2015-05-02 11:02
  • 6PAq

> In reply to VV @ 2015-04-26 17:58 from uvZt - click to readDo hard reset do you want to know about hard reset then go and search in youtube

• 2015-05-02 04:11
  • YQLU

> In reply to VV @ 2015-04-26 17:58 from uvZt - click to readupdate to WP8.1 Denim update 2. Read below my old post...

• 2015-04-26 22:35
  • 8Ksi

> In reply to Joy Fouzdar @ 2015-04-24 06:39 from bERF - click to readGuys, update yours L630 to WP8.1 Denim update 2. Update 1 of Denim isnt good for L630. To get the update 2 you need to download Windows Insider app and make your registration on microsoft site to receive beta versions of WP. Then open Windows Insider app and select FAST for WP10 updates. You will receive first the update 2 of Denim. Update L630 and delete the Windows Inside app to not receive WP10 that isnt good yet.

• 2015-04-26 22:33
  • 8Ksi

> In reply to Rodrigo Batalha @ 2015-04-07 19:12 from L}im - click to readI'm also facing the same issue, nokia lumia 630 hangs while making call, and if someone calling me its coming "not reachable"
If turn off and on the mobile means its working for 3 or 4 times... what is the solution for this prob.......

• 2015-04-26 17:58
  • uvZt

Does Glance Screen works on NL630? PLEASE REPLY. Thanks in advance.

• 2015-04-26 14:36
  • Hkt2

I am a new Windows user. So please suggest me list of necessary apps to download on my NL 630. Thanks in advance.

• 2015-04-26 09:41
  • t}AX

Hii Guys I am using Lumia 630 for atleast 9 months and I am a really freak always want to get updated coz i love my softwares to work without lag butter smooth,but to my experience now 2 days back i lost my lock/unlock screen sound then charger plug in sound too vanished , system started lagging a bit for 2s maximum very often when switching over from one app to other, its starts processing. I had a latest Denim update. Now I found a lag of 1/2 second while playing my Asphalt 8 Airborne or Subway Surfers which causes me crash a lot many times. I had installed all the apps to my SD card having Ultra 10 Class speed of San Disk. I kept free my phone memory clear temporary files every day.Hufff I guess Microsoft needs to pay a bit more attention towards the updates they are launching, no matter these updates are brilliant with more options for user friendly and fast processing.

But indeed I wont deny that Windows Platform with Microsoft/Nokia is the best amongst all other Platforms as 512MB Ram of Lumia delivers the service far better than any 1GB ram of Android Platforms. I truly accept it.....

• 2015-04-24 06:39
  • bERF

To you that have a problem in freeze calls and needs restart the phone, here's a tip: Update the phone to wp8.1 update 2 and the problem disappears. This happened to me too.

• 2015-04-21 19:23
  • Jk5$

Best phone experience ever had,been using for 8 months so far, superb speed with it's processor, played almost every games installed, smoothly. Only disadvantages are lack of front facing camera & LED flash.

• 2015-04-19 19:56
  • Xjf$

I wish to present one for my wife. Is it worth???

• 2015-04-18 06:07
  • t}0t

Lumia 630 is better

Advantages

Snapdragon 400
Sharp camera than lumia 535
Better for gaming
Faster in browsing very smooth
512 mb ram but so much better than 512 ram of android

Dis advantages

No front camera and flash,but I have android with front camera and flash then front camera and flash is useless because flash is so weak,and front cam is so bad its useless

• 2015-04-10 10:40
  • v0qT

512 ram android can beat this phone so smooth even 1gb,watch YouTube for gaming like six guns ,asphalt airborn GTA san Andreas,awesome camera

• 2015-04-09 06:53
  • v0qT

It´s a good device actually, but unfortunately I´ve faced some troubles as the when you´re calling someone the call get stuck and it´s impossible you shut the calling off unless you turn off the phone or procees with a soft reset, this is really pissing me off, and to top it off this happens in the most of the calls, itsn´t a randon issue. To avalualte this phone, I would set it as a 6.0, fortunatelly my nokia lumia 520 It was most strong than this one. Desaponting.

Sorry for the english, I´m brazilian.

• 2015-04-07 19:12
  • L}im

Excellent mobile for this price. So smooth touch and lag free operation. Well done nokia& microsoft

• 2015-04-07 18:38
  • HsFS

feeling very bad on buying this phone. you can't access your sd card and downloaded apps

• 2015-04-07 08:17
  • uwcM

> In reply to Reddy naidu @ 2015-03-17 03:38 from uuYJ - click to readHow is it looking when update win 10 .. Plz give me some image with my email plz ..... rkparida12695@gmail.com

• 2015-04-04 10:18
  • U@HW

> In reply to Jites Munya @ 2015-04-04 06:15 from uuQ8 - click to readIts True The opinion of Jitesh Munya

• 2015-04-04 06:17
  • uuQ8

This phone is fastest than samsung andriod phone.but missing led flash light and secondary camera.latest update available in lumia 630.Latest version Lumia denim update available in lumia 630.this is top windows phone under 10000 RS.this fastest device under 10000.

• 2015-04-04 06:15
  • uuQ8

The phone is very fast but I lost to pixels already and I only got it 2 days ago.cortana is really good and also the app store hasn't got snap chat and instogram.I would recommend this phone to someone who likes to be organized and isn't that social

• 2015-04-01 14:49
  • mpmd
Total of 1549 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM.