Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.0
7.8
8.0

Users suggestions are microsoft/nokia WINDOWS phones:

1.multiple homescreens/applicatins like

g)java enbled/ infrared option
h)dual sim 4g options moblies
i)tv output
k)front/back camera
l)lot of applications not installed

these options are must and should

• 2015-01-31 05:29
  • Mfx{

> In reply to salman @ 2015-01-19 16:44 from mZFB - click to readI love the phone, it only lacks Front Cam and the app Clash of Clans.. Cortana is superb. The 5MP Camera is ok but not that great, User Interface is wonderful, seldom lags but from a rate from 1 to 10, I'll give this 8.

• 2015-01-30 08:14
  • XMV}

Need Equaliser for music app. Other than that good phone.

• 2015-01-30 07:32
  • uu7R

My Lumia 630 is one of the awesome phones I have ever used,actually after using so many android phones only I have changed to Lumia but I will definitely say one thing this one is far better than many android flagships those phones have much better hardware than this one it only have 512 mb of Ram but still there is no lag at all I hope I will get a windows 10 update soon.good job microsoft

• 2015-01-29 09:39
  • sSM7

Well I dosent have flash and front camera... yes.. but big deal... if u r selfie person dont buy it... but if u know about what else can u do on a smart phone and do other things ... well here is the best phone for this price range... software is light and smooth... camera without light flash is excellent in proper light matches 8mp of many phones.. another thing I would liked is transferring all of my data to my new lumia... hassle free all I needed was Bluetooth in both the phones... where as I see many struggling in Android.

The only problem I faced was screen rotating in different direction twice... that too fixed with a restart...

• 2015-01-29 08:08
  • 2SCf

i am using this phone for 4 months already and i still dont know if this supports OTG? does anyone know about this configuration?
answers are well appreciated! :)

• 2015-01-29 03:31
  • vx2M

i ll suggest lumia 630 instead moto e.. with cyan update and easy to handle

• 2015-01-28 14:53
  • H4rJ

Please update hiding option for navigation bar in 630. And please enable advanced audio setting to all Lumia phones.. Other devices will get equalizer option, but this not.

• 2015-01-28 13:30
  • rKHB

How can edit video on this phone?

• 2015-01-28 12:47
  • t}sd

I am Using Nokia Lumia 630 From Past 6 Month. It Lacks flesh and front camera comparing to it's price range phone in other Brand.
But it has superb gorilla glass screen.
My Phone usually drop from 6 feet twice a day.
Mindblowing UI experience.

• 2015-01-28 10:49
  • U@9H

I bought this phone for my girlfriend future wife to replace LG KF510.
She is impressed, design is very good, and she is a painter. Battery is OK, it holds couple of days with little use, phone has fast response and feels fast, it isn't too big for girl's hand, networking is good and fast,
Cons:
phone lacks front camera so we can't do video calls properly. She has to turn the phone to back side so I can see her but then she can't see me.
Phone wants to register to everything, you have to enter your personal data like birthdate etc. and by default it sends too much data to Microsoft (the say it is for advertising)
All in all, in this money range, if you dont do video calls, and not obsessed about your privacy, phone is good.

• 2015-01-27 14:45
  • ScQf

This phone is very bad, I hate this phone the internet system of this phone is dull and hd video does not support in this phone so, i give you a pre advice don't buy this phone...

• 2015-01-26 21:57
  • uv@v

hope this phne can be upgrde to win10 :D

• 2015-01-26 15:05
  • bxdY

please help me , how can i unlock the sim1 of nokia lumia I buy it in europe then i use it here in the philippines but sim1 is locked

• 2015-01-26 08:01
  • v0Ib

I love this phone, Lumia 630 dual.
Nonetheless, could someone help me access files I receive through Bluetooth?

• 2015-01-21 18:27
  • fsWX

I purchased Lumia 630 in ₹8130 then price ₹7650 so I have lost some money but next week my phone is shown only blue screen .then I return my phone in next week.again next week RC the phone (flipkart).but my phone is working good but I upload facebook photos my phone is hanged and restart.plz help how can do....................

• 2015-01-19 17:35
  • t1$A

tell me about voice quality does it has any problem during call?

• 2015-01-19 16:44
  • mZFB

> In reply to Rohit @ 2014-10-10 18:09 from t1$B - click to readWith 3G normal back up 1 day only but if you use FB 3 hours its drain and take hardly 8 hours but normally works good and charging time 90 minutes to finish charge.

Regards

• 2015-01-19 09:01
  • ijpd

> In reply to cijin @ 2015-01-14 09:03 from uttH - click to readyes,all windows phone8.1 will get window10 update soon

• 2015-01-18 14:14
  • mZFB

> In reply to jayaraj.f @ 2015-01-17 12:49 from uvsL - click to readThere is call waiting :)

• 2015-01-17 17:36
  • LaFk
Total of 1472 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM.