Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.1
7.8
8.0

> In reply to Mahesh @ 2015-05-12 08:11 from terP - click to readmake a hard reset. for me update2 of Denim stop the frezes, but sometimes still doing it

• 2015-05-13 01:30
  • Jpay

> In reply to MarcosW @ 2015-04-26 22:33 from 8Ksi - click to readI have done denim update 2 aslo...., But problem persists..... Stuck problem happened after denim update 1...

• 2015-05-12 08:11
  • terP

Very very good phone!so smooth windows 8.1 and display top! one of the best phones i ever had!:)

• 2015-05-11 13:18
  • A1Hr

my lumia 630 fails to install/download software whether on WIFI or data bundles.What could be the solution

• 2015-05-08 08:44
  • Nuk5

> In reply to harrish @ 2015-05-02 04:11 from YQLU - click to readHave done hard reset already.... the problem persists....

• 2015-05-04 17:44
  • uvnj

> In reply to VV @ 2015-04-26 17:58 from uvZt - click to readI m also facing exactly the same issue.. what is the solution for
this... Whether is it due to any software update problem...

• 2015-05-04 17:17
  • uwFi

thanks macros...i did it and your review help me a lot..but there is nothing change in phone performance .Everything is almost the same as like in first denim update..

• 2015-05-02 11:02
  • 6PAq

> In reply to VV @ 2015-04-26 17:58 from uvZt - click to readDo hard reset do you want to know about hard reset then go and search in youtube

• 2015-05-02 04:11
  • YQLU

> In reply to VV @ 2015-04-26 17:58 from uvZt - click to readupdate to WP8.1 Denim update 2. Read below my old post...

• 2015-04-26 22:35
  • 8Ksi

> In reply to Joy Fouzdar @ 2015-04-24 06:39 from bERF - click to readGuys, update yours L630 to WP8.1 Denim update 2. Update 1 of Denim isnt good for L630. To get the update 2 you need to download Windows Insider app and make your registration on microsoft site to receive beta versions of WP. Then open Windows Insider app and select FAST for WP10 updates. You will receive first the update 2 of Denim. Update L630 and delete the Windows Inside app to not receive WP10 that isnt good yet.

• 2015-04-26 22:33
  • 8Ksi

> In reply to Rodrigo Batalha @ 2015-04-07 19:12 from L}im - click to readI'm also facing the same issue, nokia lumia 630 hangs while making call, and if someone calling me its coming "not reachable"
If turn off and on the mobile means its working for 3 or 4 times... what is the solution for this prob.......

• 2015-04-26 17:58
  • uvZt

Does Glance Screen works on NL630? PLEASE REPLY. Thanks in advance.

• 2015-04-26 14:36
  • Hkt2

I am a new Windows user. So please suggest me list of necessary apps to download on my NL 630. Thanks in advance.

• 2015-04-26 09:41
  • t}AX

Hii Guys I am using Lumia 630 for atleast 9 months and I am a really freak always want to get updated coz i love my softwares to work without lag butter smooth,but to my experience now 2 days back i lost my lock/unlock screen sound then charger plug in sound too vanished , system started lagging a bit for 2s maximum very often when switching over from one app to other, its starts processing. I had a latest Denim update. Now I found a lag of 1/2 second while playing my Asphalt 8 Airborne or Subway Surfers which causes me crash a lot many times. I had installed all the apps to my SD card having Ultra 10 Class speed of San Disk. I kept free my phone memory clear temporary files every day.Hufff I guess Microsoft needs to pay a bit more attention towards the updates they are launching, no matter these updates are brilliant with more options for user friendly and fast processing.

But indeed I wont deny that Windows Platform with Microsoft/Nokia is the best amongst all other Platforms as 512MB Ram of Lumia delivers the service far better than any 1GB ram of Android Platforms. I truly accept it.....

• 2015-04-24 06:39
  • bERF

To you that have a problem in freeze calls and needs restart the phone, here's a tip: Update the phone to wp8.1 update 2 and the problem disappears. This happened to me too.

• 2015-04-21 19:23
  • Jk5$

Best phone experience ever had,been using for 8 months so far, superb speed with it's processor, played almost every games installed, smoothly. Only disadvantages are lack of front facing camera & LED flash.

• 2015-04-19 19:56
  • Xjf$

I wish to present one for my wife. Is it worth???

• 2015-04-18 06:07
  • t}0t

Lumia 630 is better

Advantages

Snapdragon 400
Sharp camera than lumia 535
Better for gaming
Faster in browsing very smooth
512 mb ram but so much better than 512 ram of android

Dis advantages

No front camera and flash,but I have android with front camera and flash then front camera and flash is useless because flash is so weak,and front cam is so bad its useless

• 2015-04-10 10:40
  • v0qT

512 ram android can beat this phone so smooth even 1gb,watch YouTube for gaming like six guns ,asphalt airborn GTA san Andreas,awesome camera

• 2015-04-09 06:53
  • v0qT

It´s a good device actually, but unfortunately I´ve faced some troubles as the when you´re calling someone the call get stuck and it´s impossible you shut the calling off unless you turn off the phone or procees with a soft reset, this is really pissing me off, and to top it off this happens in the most of the calls, itsn´t a randon issue. To avalualte this phone, I would set it as a 6.0, fortunatelly my nokia lumia 520 It was most strong than this one. Desaponting.

Sorry for the english, I´m brazilian.

• 2015-04-07 19:12
  • L}im
Total of 1575 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM.