Nokia give 128 gb expanded memory option,not who wants such a large storage,it's mobile not PC.Nokia could cut down it to 64 gb,so that missing feature like front facing camera or led flash or more ram can be add.Think for it.
aku, 06 Jun 2014Hey guys... This Lumia 630 have a double tap wake up?Yes every lumia after black update supports double tab to wake up
suhas, 07 Jun 2014ram is very poor at least 1gb Have u used this phone? It's windows, if it has 512 MB RAM. It's equal to 1.5 GB of any android device...
HI... Dear Nokia Manufacture Please Upgrade The Ram on Model Nokia Lumia 630, you have Provide 512mb that's Poor Ram Minimum Provide 1 GB Ram ...? All Of Fetcher is Good Not Good Very Good But Ram ...?
Nokia, Please make one more dual sim phone with a better specification than this.
Quad core 1.7 GHz, or more, 1.5 mb or 2 mb Ram, dual camera, slimmer than this, design factor as Icon or Lumia 930.
I've face the same problem as like u...phone volume is 10/10 & 01/10 is same. Also my ear speaker & mic is not working..
prasengan, 07 Jun 2014yes proxy is supported u can find apps for free but u will have to google out to jailbreak...
sumit, 03 Jun 2014Can we put proxy in wifi for doing internet in lumia 630? yes proxy is supported
LAW321, 22 May 2014there are so many guys in this forum who simply for no reason are giving negative comments. so... moreI agree with you. This is the most iportant point in this smartphone. Anybody wants to make phone calls from two SIM cards, this phone will be very a good choise. People who wants to make video calls (with front camera), take night pictures (with Flash) or play hardcore games (need 1 GB Ram) this is not your preferred smartphone. In addition to make calls you can chat, browse the internet, send e-mails, play games and take daylight photos with very good performance and battery life.
shadman, 05 Jun 2014Does anyone know how to download paid apps for free in the Windows Phone 8.1? B'coz in Android... moreNot possible in windows phone. Suggest you stick with android if you want pirated apps.
TISAD, 05 Jun 2014I bought Lumia 630 Dual yesterday. From the first moment i can't volume up/down on earpiece sp... moreUse Nokia WH-208 Headphones. Also Have a hard reset or visit nearest Nokia centre.
1. A decent camera even better than all 8mp camera out there.
2. Solid design. To believe it you need to hold it in hand.
3. Super smooth windows 8.1
4. Fantastic battery life. Using dual sim with sensor core, location and 3g network on along with medium brightness on. Last more than 10 hours after single charge.
5. Best call quality with awesome dual sim experience.
6. I've used before Lumia 525 and Sony xperia l. And windows is far better than android in terms of stability speed and security.
7. No heating issues as far.
8. Windows store still lacks quality apps and the available apps are way inferior to Android versions.
9. Speech recognition and key board gesture typing is smooth and solid.
10. Proudly owing Lumia.