Nokia Lumia 635 - user opinions and reviews

7.3
6.9
7.2

hi

i just bought the nokie in green but i cant login to facebook or activate google
but i can actually go on internet D:
PLS HELP ME

• 2015-03-28 20:13
  • mTh4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-16 04:41 from HsIE - click to readNo tap wake up , can buy the 532 then.

• 2015-03-28 04:43
  • vMfZ

cannot be activated :-(

• 2015-03-25 23:42
  • Ibxx

What if I say quad core cortex a7 is not faster than dual core krait.

• 2015-03-25 01:09
  • 7wjb

> In reply to Barbie @ 2015-03-20 12:43 from Iaax - click to readcan somebody help me I cannot connect on wifi in my work it always saying your phone couldn't connect to the wifi because there was no response from the network.please try again where do you think the problem on my phone??

• 2015-03-24 04:13
  • v0wb

The Nokia Lumia 365 is amazing. Usually my phone are so slow and annoying but this phone is amazingly fast, even after 9 months of being used. the battery life is amazing too as I do not have to charge the phone as much as I did with my old phones.

• 2015-03-20 12:43
  • Iaax

> In reply to awesomesauce @ 2015-03-02 20:30 from IDYN - click to readI agree totally with you.
Probably, young people (have a lot of free time) "plays" with apps (trying it all time).
Old people, like me, always use the same 20 apps in any phone.
But I am very impressed with windows phone 8.1, very good. (I am a Mac user that run windows inside it)

• 2015-03-20 00:02
  • L5eQ

> In reply to Nukemaster @ 2015-03-17 03:43 from 47Yj - click to readyou have youtube through your web browser, if you sign it remember your favorites, etc

• 2015-03-19 23:34
  • L5eQ

I am a teenager right now so i put heavy use on my 635. My 635 on 8.1 is way better than i bought it. I am coming from a HTC MyTouch 4G (2010 SWEG). It is blazing fast, Even faster than my mom's Nexus 5 or my dads Moto X 2. I love this phone but i have no youtube or selfie cam

• 2015-03-17 03:43
  • 47Yj

I like Nokia phones, they used to make such good phones. I still have a working 6310i, it powers up with a happy tune and 5 seconds later it is ready to use. So I decided to try the Nokia 635, it is well made and very high spec; 4G, quad core, gorilla glass all for less than the price of a tank full of petrol!!!

But there is a fly in the ointment, a great big Jumbo Jet sized festering fly: cue the Sci-fi B Movie spooky music: Windows Mobile 8!!!

I powered the phone up and after answering a ton of questions, I am sure it even asked for my inside leg measurement, it finally came to life as a phone. Time to explore the apps, oh dear it wants to update the apps app, I canít go any further without updating so say yes! Big mistake, Ďerror, canít update app, error code 06487643 may be usefulí it says, then it restarts itself, then another error, noooooooo! Itís Windows 95 all over again, run for the hills ma!!!!

After a couple of hours, several restarts, multiple errors (I stopped counting) and with beads of sweat visible on the wifi router the phone thinks itís finished and ready to go.

Great! Lets install Snapchat to show my chums the sweaty router, what no Snapchat thatís daft! Ah well lets install Sky Go that hugely successful app for watching Sky TV, oh dear thatís not here either, better check on the Sky website. Aha! Sky Go requires Microsoft Silverlight and that isnít supported on Windows Mobile 8. ARE YOU FREEKIN KIDDING ME!!! So Microsoft Silverlight, developed by Microsoft isnít supported on Microsoft Windows Mobile 8 also developed by Microsoft?! Are there two Microsofts? Is one in a different universe to the other?
What idiotic, warped Excel spreadsheet business plan did they come up with?

Fortunately for me the phone sensed my disappointment and when I got up this morning it had died in the night, I wrapped it up and rather than flush it down the loo I rushed it back to the shop before it could change itís mind, it is Microsoft after all, and claimed my refund that is now residing in the fuel tank of my car!

• 2015-03-16 22:14
  • nUis

PROS: fast, stable, CHEAP, 4G LTE, can delete useless, build in apps (not like Android)
CONS: does not have flash for the camera, no front camera, does not come with headphones (although it has FM stereo tuner).

Generally speaking, it is a decent cheap phone, to use as second or business phone.

• 2015-03-16 10:11
  • 3Afh

> In reply to ss @ 2015-02-27 15:28 from rJ94 - click to readPefect for the money. Go ahead and buy it.

• 2015-03-16 09:47
  • 3Afh

Perfect. Go ahead and buy it.

• 2015-03-16 09:45

To summarize:

+ Gorilla glass 3, clearblack 4.5" screen
+ Quad core chip
+ Decent battery

- No light sensor (no auto brightness)
- No proximity sensor (no tap to wake, proper screen-off in calls)
- only 512mb ram
- on-screen buttons but HUGE unused bottom bezel
- Low(er) ppi (than 520)

• 2015-03-16 04:41
  • HsIE

Bought this as an upgrade to my lumia 520. The POS doesn't have a brightness sensor or the cool DTTW feature! I can live with all kinds of shortcomings but this is unacceptable for an 'upgrade'. Sold it off in a couple hours, sticking with the 520 for now.

• 2015-03-15 19:50
  • tA{b

Does it have selfie.? And voice recorder

• 2015-03-15 14:30
  • YTEI

This phone is just crazy fast, i can't believe it is so cheap to buy.

It has 512 Ram, and i thought that it would be slow because of that, but it is so fast i can't believe my eyes :)

If you want a cheap phone, that just works great, get this one.

• 2015-03-14 19:50
  • nDVL

I have the phone now for 2 weeks. With the transfer app you transfer all info from your old phone easy as can be to this one.
Text input is superb with Word Flow, its amazing and is certainly a selling point!
Camera is ok, battery for my use lasts 5 days (the phone is off during the night) which is very acceptable.
In short a very nice phone that does what it's made for!

• 2015-03-14 17:10
  • Sd8n

In short a very nice phone that does what it's made for!

• 2015-03-14 15:26
  • Sd8n
Total of 405 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 635.