Nokia Lumia 635 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.2
6.8
7.0

Horrible phone. My has epileptic seizures. Slow. Fails and restarts constantly. Lots of problems with windows not having apps like google play or android. Will never buy another Nokia phone

• 2015-01-31 23:35
  • Ibxx

What About Video Calling ? Yes Or No

• 2015-01-28 04:11
  • tUs4

> In reply to cool @ 2015-01-25 02:01 from HFd0 - click to readno it doesn't have a proximity sensor!!

• 2015-01-28 00:46
  • NXTb

Does it have proximity sensor ?????

• 2015-01-25 02:01
  • HFd0

> In reply to Alex @ 2015-01-19 13:14 from w6p6 - click to readI had the same problem. You will need to look up on the web for your carrier's APN settings and manually set them. Why it's not auto when you 1st get the phone and turn on is anyone's guess. You can set up APN in the settings menu for "Cellular + SIM" setting.

• 2015-01-20 19:15
  • QbGI

> In reply to Ulhaqpak @ 2015-01-15 16:16 from KIB2 - click to readyea...it only adds cortana..nothing else new..

• 2015-01-20 13:45
  • utpv

I have had this phone for a little while, but when I get photos sent to me I can't get them, it says that it is getting media content but it never does. I am wondering if anyone can help me. I also can't send a photo as well.

• 2015-01-19 13:14
  • w6p6

this phone is a great phone for picture taking and social media
drawbacks:
-no front cam
-delicate headphone jack
-the app store doesnt support as many apps as apple or android
reasons to buy
-comes with microsoft office
-great loudspeaker
-great display
-comes with skype and facebook

• 2015-01-15 19:39
  • scv6

Anyone got Denim update????

• 2015-01-15 16:16
  • KIB2

great phone for it price, great camera. 3 main drawback for me
- 512mb ram (a lot of "loading")
- proximity sensor (hard to skype with this phone)
- front facing camera (the only major drawback IMO)

• 2015-01-15 02:15
  • 4{2s

> In reply to Babis M @ 2014-11-08 14:02 from 0BtX - click to readI've had it for a week now, it works great, facebook app included. My only concern is the headphone Jack, I've read many account of people saying that is very delicate.

• 2015-01-13 18:08
  • mQ29

> In reply to Simina @ 2015-01-12 10:56 from spum - click to readYes i agree with you beside the blur camera 📷 not good for indoors plus most of the Lumia 635 features despite the 512mb ram run smooth

• 2015-01-13 08:39
  • Ui%@

I'm a huge fan of Windows Phones. I bought the Lumia 635 three weeks ago and I've been using it a lot since then. I am really please by its performance. I've installed several apps and they all work perfectly (apps such as Facebook, Shazam, MSN weather, several games). At the beginning I had some issues since the main screen suddenly got stuck all zoomed in, but I turned off an option and this never happened again. The only thing I am rather unsatisfied with is the camera. Photos are rather blurry and unclear no matter how steady ones hands are. The camera on my former Lumia 610 was amazing comapared to this one. The 635 is easy to use, I especially love the customization of the main screen with the wallpaper in the background. I'm pleased with my choice.

• 2015-01-12 10:56
  • spum

I don't recommend this phone. I got it from att and it's prepaid. This phone uses up way too much data for everything. Watching videos is a bust on this. I have had cheaper smartphones that didn't give me this much grief. My hubby has my old phone and the same exact prepaid package. His works amazing. He can play games and watch videos without wasting as much data and without slowing it down. The camera on this has no flash and it's only rear facing. The apps aren't that great. No google play and now my fb has bern acting up too. Oh and sometimes the phone will turn off on it's own. It also keeps kicking me off the internet because it always has trouble loading pages. I'm very disappointed. This phone looks good and has a few good features.

• 2015-01-11 08:16
  • FECg

This is my first smart phone, loving it so far, loads on it to do!

• 2015-01-04 14:04
  • StU@

Just got this phone today; amazing phone for the price and am very happy with it. TigerDirect sells the AT&T Go for $59, and it is definitely well worth it. The Microsoft Store sells the T-Mobile version for $99, and I think it's still worth it, though might not go above that. It's not at the feature level of an iphone or galaxy, but it is literally a fraction of the price of those.

• 2015-01-03 05:23
  • Y6c6

> In reply to larryhod @ 2014-12-31 22:20 from nF}F - click to readUse Bluetooth instead of the USB Cable, just pair them up and send.

• 2015-01-02 19:03
  • jx2W

Great phone other than no flash on the camera...

• 2015-01-02 19:02
  • jx2W
  • F

> In reply to larryhod @ 2014-12-31 22:20 from nF}F - click to readUse bluetooth to importfrom old to new phone. Hope this helps

• 2015-01-01 19:16
  • k9XR
Total of 359 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 635.