windows phone 7.5 nokia lumina 710 is not working in wattapp not working in error
Alabani safian, 01 Dec 2016I want to donllorwd apllecationPle I want to download music from dis phone, ple help me
D phone is good.
arriokta, 16 Oct 2016can you download line official on nokia lumia 710?Yes, I downloaded Line and WeChat, both from the Market
ree, 30 Aug 2016I'm able to view videos on YouTube.. The only problem in facing is whatsapp The phone can't download apps, always Id not available and the most annoying is that it can't be used to whatsapp and even check your your mobile money account,I feel so regret to buy such phone
Anonymous, 14 Sep 2016Why would anyone buy this phone? When you purchased it?Good OS and free offline maps
To enjoy that phone, you need a custom rom..i loved it when i used it back then,still do.
The phone is just useless, when i first bought it i thought i have bought a good phone but regrettably, the phone cannot even collect any application. It is as good as Nokia 3310....Nawa o
Marken luy , 17 Nov 2015i cant use skype and whats up .. cant call.. help me to make callIcant whatsapp with this phone
reyanshi, 31 Mar 2016Not supporting pdf files..youtube videos not playing...i have to download every time. I'm able to view videos on YouTube.. The only problem in facing is whatsapp
Michael, 05 Jul 2016I have been using lumia 710 for some time now. It is a problematic phone indeed 1. If you swi... moremichel please put some small piece of paper on back of battery and close back cover gently problem should not reoccure it worked for me
I wants to download application, but its saying The windows ID service is unavailable at the moment pls try again later. I reset the factory settings almost 3time, but the problem still occurred. So, what can I do?
please am having a problem with my phone.the problem is that when i switch my phone and the Nokia appears on it , it will go off ..........................................? Please can any one help me please.
I have been using lumia 710 for some time now. It is a problematic phone indeed
1. If you switch it off, its always difficult to restart it, it takes a very long time.
2. If it switches off because the battery needs a recharge, then you are in real trouble as it may even be difficult to charge....you will not get it on....So avoid ever getting the battery flat
3. The charging system is another challenge
4. Bluetooth is just a name it does not work
5. You cannot convert to data, you have to change sim card to another phone each time you want to do this.
6. Getting a genuine replacement battery is a problem
7. As far as I am concerned it is not a good phone to buy