Nokia Lumia 710 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.5
7.5
7.6

when I connect the blutooth in my nokia 710 then it is not connected and say not supported. why??

• 2013-09-07 12:00
  • bELI

My L710 is showing that the new Update is Found.
Should I update or not...
I'm just confused...
What are the main advantages, if I update it.? And is there any disadvantages after updation.
I wanna experts solution.
I'm waiting for your valuable answer.....

• 2013-09-04 10:11
  • Xu$c

> In reply to Ron @ 2013-09-01 06:09 from PA7E - click to readyes you can play youtube.

• 2013-09-04 06:36
  • K6mk

I can't change background(theme) when I play music on My Music.
Is there any solution...?

• 2013-09-03 16:22
  • Xu{F

Kindly help me how to make a call bcoz when I'm making a call there is a recorded voice saying call cannot check your phone setting. It just happen I ask the service provider they told me my phone needs reformat. Is this true ?

• 2013-09-03 13:57
  • PSvq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-22 17:05 from uumr - click to readno call duration,no last call charge, don't know anything about balance...free calls, sms..etc.

• 2013-09-03 12:11
  • u7LV

> In reply to Ron @ 2013-09-01 06:09 from PA7E - click to readYes you can play youtube and other tube videos..to view youtube vids,you need to download the youtube app(its free)

• 2013-09-02 02:49
  • PUTy

Can i play youtube in this handset? Any one Tell me plizz

• 2013-09-01 06:09
  • PA7E

hi i download movie in my nokia lumia but don't show in my phone please help me

• 2013-08-31 10:48
  • 7wyy

i can't make a call on this, while I'm recieving calls as well as sending & recieving messages & also can do everything just without making calls. In which option it will be right.

• 2013-08-28 04:47
  • ttdX

• 2013-08-28 04:06
  • u0wU

• 2013-08-28 04:05
  • uS67

TERRIBLE PHONE EXPERIENCE!

The phone itself is solid and well built, but there are so many annying little 'features' that are wrong!

Consider this as a 'Feature phone' only! Definitely NOT a full smart phone!

Note I had no problem with the battery, I forgot to charge one night and still managed to get a 2nd half day out of the battery.

- can't save draft sms
- can't view Sms and call history of a person in a single plane/screen
- can't lock screen to prevent accidental touch when watching videos,
- too many adds on free apps.
- no preinstalled notes app
- no cancel/end button
- can't connect to pc as usb drive for quick file transer
- can't use as a tethered modem,
- etc, this list after only 3 days use!

• 2013-08-27 12:39
  • d$R@

worst phone i have ever used!! Plz plz plz do not buy this phone... Go for android or IOS... Windows phone is just a wastage of money.. :P

• 2013-08-26 21:30
  • KAbg

> In reply to rinku @ 2013-08-23 23:19 from rKEc - click to readR.I.P. English...

• 2013-08-26 21:27
  • KAbg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-22 17:05 from uumr - click to readI don't know. you know ????

• 2013-08-26 19:13
  • t@Cr

just change your contry/region on your microsoft account and u will be fine, do a reset of phone and u can change that, put for example Romania, England

• 2013-08-26 10:52
  • nDBG

why is it that, I can not go to the marketplace, any time i go there, it tells me that the country/region does not support the marketplace so I can not install any application. In-fact, it is killing me

• 2013-08-25 13:33
  • fuvy

Phone was good but nokia care service was too bad.

• 2013-08-24 18:36
  • PTGn
Total of 3841 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 710.