Nokia Lumia 710 - user opinions and reviews

8332052

7.5
7.5
7.6

Lumia window phone 7 and 7.5 Bluetooth can't connect with other phone but it can connect to all Window Phone 7 operating system. And after update to window phone 7.8 it can connect Bluetooth to all phone but can't transfer incompatible file format including 3gp video format......

• 2013-11-03 16:43
  • Xu6c

> In reply to AuntiDor @ 2013-10-31 14:01 from ftVg - click to readJust download Bluetooth share app from market and you will be able to send and receive everything except videos......you will be able to receive videos but not able to send

• 2013-11-02 09:39
  • utt1

Please Microsoft I cannot send or receive anything through bluetooth and I'm wondering why????? I even tried to pair wit same type of phone but to no avail. Please helpppppppppp

• 2013-10-31 14:01
  • ftVg

Please how do I make my computer recognise my phone, lumia 710, because I have downloaded the driver and installed it and no success?

• 2013-10-29 17:43
  • fmW4

Lumia 710 is too poor in low light and also wp7 apps is too poor.... what's the point of updating, Nokia and Microsoft... If no apps and improvement why wasting your time and our time(users) and also our money ......... Why........ ???????????????????????????????????????????? And microsoft why delist the best games on wp7 like PES ,pes 2012, fast and furious ,contract killers, extraction, gun bros etc..... Stupid action from microsoft totally unacceptable...

• 2013-10-28 10:50
  • 7qxx

Nokia lumia 710 is a gr8 wp7 phone by Nokia.......the only drawbacks are it has a poor battery back up and has only 8 gb internel memory.....even though these exist the phone is great...there r no much apps like wp8 the available apps are gud....but I have a request to Microsoft that please try to provide an update from 7.8 to make it more value for money phone and pls try to add temple run to wp7 phones...we r eager 2 have that game on our devices....bt now the company is concentrating only on wp8....so plz Microsoft give an update to wp7 or plz release some of the popular apps or games....atleast Facebook messenger and temple run....

• 2013-10-27 16:56
  • uuxs

Why don't nokia release other updates after 7.8??? We users of 710 need a update that could fix IE hang & improve the camera features. All apps related to navigation are showing error in routing.

• 2013-10-26 19:03
  • utNd

I am using a lumia 710 currently.
I am always connected to net and active with mails.
Lumia battery is horrible.
So need a phone to give me good backup, with lots of running applications and net surfing and office works in word excel and pdf.
My next problem is cannot send or save pdf files, which is a regular need for me. I also need a word to pdf convertor application, which is a great necessity.
Please suggest me if lumia 1320 or note 2 will give me the entire support.

• 2013-10-24 12:42
  • t1$A

> In reply to vashti @ 2013-10-07 21:58 from fsT5 - click to readJust download Blueshare software in your market place andthen send and receive its working

• 2013-10-23 17:47
  • GRPF

forget to mention S3.......(iPhone,nexus and S3)

• 2013-10-23 15:21
  • 7qxY

Lumia 710 camera is too poor compare to Lumia 520 and its bro 620, 520 &620 are solid in low light and even in outdoor they don't produce grainies picture like L710...... Lumia 710 need update to improved its camera otherwise its useless to update. The firmware 7.8 is useless its only change some feature, the most important things is the camera why nokia always ignore this things stupid Nokia regret after buying this phone........ And below this, Steve is lying how can some one abondoned their high end premium phone like iphone and nexus and use mid range window OS phone... only idiot would do this.......

• 2013-10-23 15:13
  • 7qxY

not bad

• 2013-10-23 07:48
  • ygB@

I am currently using the lumia 710 and its a great phone. I have changed providers from rogers to wind and given up my iphone 4s for it. I have had the 710 for approx 1.5 yrs now and I really like it. I also had the android nexus, s3 before I smashed the screen.

Android S3/Nexus phone I had
Reason I liked
-Open source/ Can find just about any app
-Google updates constantly
-I rooted it for full control
Disadvantages:
-Most apps are poorly written and crash
-Vulnerable to viruses
-Fragmentation
-Slow performance when I had a lot of apps
-Pretty expensive if phone breaks and you have to pay off contract
-Only knowledgeable people should us os in their business environment

Lumia 710 Advantages
-Lag Free/Glitch free
-Built in gps/does not use data
-Calendar syncs with windows 8 machines
-Quick and efficient user interface design
-Good reception
-Very good price
-Built in ms-office suit/to professional standards
-Secure marketplace
-Does not slow even with over 200 apps installed starts up in 10 seconds
-easily sync office files to skydrive
-New app called U/C browser speeds up websurfing and offers tilt lock and other left out features os7.8 didn't include.
Disadvantages:
-Only 8GB of space (Sufficient for me though)
-Limited apps available (This has greatly improved since release of windows 7.5)
-Native browser does not support all extensions/certificates and pages.
-Have to install zune on pc to load music and files on phone

• 2013-10-21 05:09
  • jnMi

before few days i cant download apps, when trying to downlaod it show Erorr,, !! whats da problem,help me pls,,,!!

• 2013-10-19 22:17
  • rKFE

How can i make wats up run well in my nokia lumia 710 as it is very slow

• 2013-10-18 09:30
  • vIp@
  • F

does this mobile supports temple run and subway surf games..??

• 2013-10-15 18:13
  • tA{1

BT can connect 2 another lumia only if u want to conect ur pc instal zune in ur pc i bot it last year batry pacup is very bad v use it continusly for 2 r 3hrs latest fames r nt available if it can it is only for cost bt in andrd they r free most of d games r dummy v cant use d fon 100% lonely without a pc

• 2013-10-14 08:39
  • U{Qn

Nope, Xperia E is worse, its laggy, the only good thing about it is Google Play.. if you want a Windows Phone, go for this or Nokia Lumia 620/625..

• 2013-10-13 10:02
  • AvM8

> In reply to chetan @ 2012-11-23 12:02 from 2@pm - click to readYes you are right. Xperia e is better than lumia 710

• 2013-10-12 12:17
  • U$4H

i need to know if anyone can do cellphone banking on this phone, its really not user friendly for me.

• 2013-10-10 14:54
  • NHra
Total of 3898 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 710.