Nokia Lumia 710 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.5
7.5
7.6

how can you get snapchat on this. like even a client like 6snap because snaptastic doesn't work. please inform me via nikhilpatelj@hotmail.com

• 2014-11-03 13:40
  • f0Bx

hi am nuru from ghana i will advice you to by lumia710 cuz its a wonderful phone ever had in my life.its eazy to opprat.for more app go to nokia collection u will fine what u are up to.seen is believing.

• 2014-11-02 19:53
  • fuvG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-20 20:14 from 0u2{ - click to readlong press on the photo which you want to download it, thn some otions are appear like save photo it automatically saves in your photo album.

• 2014-10-29 09:01
  • K6tF

When number dialled then display is lock

• 2014-10-28 11:52
  • KAeK

my phone(Nokia lumia 710) is lost.can i found by any process.

• 2014-10-28 04:49
  • vIdH

> In reply to Tonado @ 2014-10-23 15:34 from xV9w - click to readAs far as I know, WP7.X devices won't have Skype anymore. Microsoft stopped support for it and even pulled the app from the store. It is a bad decision but it is not going to work on any WP7.X device.

• 2014-10-25 00:34
  • 0wxc

Microsoft took skype of the market for lumia 710 windows 7 smart phones, I just want to fined out when it will be brought back. Because some of us bought this phone with big money because of this software and now it has been taken off

• 2014-10-23 15:34
  • xV9w

To be sincere dis is d worst phone u can imagine no bluetooth to transfer and no memory card please don't buy my advice to u

• 2014-10-23 10:00
  • 3sEp

I haven't seen a wonderful phone like this in my life.phone Bluetooth is not working,I can't download songs or videos etc...
Poor camera,no front camera..
So plz don't buy this phone my frnds....

• 2014-10-21 14:32
  • TL5e

> In reply to akhil @ 2014-09-28 19:32 from t}GV - click to readHow do I download photos to FB?? Thanks

• 2014-10-20 20:14
  • 0u2{

Sorry guys I find it difficult too send music on my lumia 710 nd I cannot download music or application on net why

• 2014-10-18 08:30

How to send pictures on
massage? please

• 2014-10-11 06:16
  • tZ4X

> In reply to rony @ 2014-10-09 14:34 from uNVL - click to readWhen can upgrade 7.8?

• 2014-10-11 06:12
  • tZ4X

my lumia 710 is currently not charging i just don't understand what is wrong with my phone can any one here help me out

• 2014-10-10 18:18
  • fmgh

Phone can be upgraded to 7.8,it looking is good for corning gorilla glass.

• 2014-10-09 14:34
  • uNVL

Lumia 710 is the amazing phone from Nokia.it has very hanging problem.this phone doesn't support Marathi language.this phone can't show my remaining balance.this phone is not having file manager.downloaded video is not showing in videos.and in this price range we can get any other android mobile which is having most features than lumia 710.so I request to my all friends plz don't buy any Nokia mobile.this is very froad company....

• 2014-10-08 14:14
  • HsKG

This is a terrible phone, any cellphone that you can wipe like you are formatting a USB flash drive is a terrible phone. i connected one using usb trying to charge it, it was brand new just a couple of hours old, it pops an error "disk must be formatted before use" i formatted and it was dead....

• 2014-10-06 23:41
  • NmZd

It is really a bad phone. It cann't download songs or videos from internet sites. It has no upload application for Facebook.limited applications for free.

• 2014-09-28 19:32
  • t}GV

I've had my Lumia 710 for about 2 years now and I am some what satisfied with my experience. However this phone has a few problems. Sometimes the 710 will launch its speech feature at random points and this would go on for a few minutes. Also the volume would increase and decrease at random as well. I believe these are hardware problems that Nokia are aware of. In addition, the screen froze from time to time and the phone, especially the screen would heat up during prolonged use. Furthermore, after restarting the phone I was unable to access some apps for several minutes. Oh yeah, the battery life will reduce over time. Out of the box the Lumia 710 had a 3-4 days of juice. As of now, it has a battery life of 12-14 hours.

• 2014-09-24 02:46
  • C5jx
Total of 3944 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 710.