Nokia Lumia 710 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.5
7.5
7.6

Any body pl confirm is it upgradable to windows 8..

• 2014-02-04 06:27
  • uudT

Plz help me,,
plz tell me how to download mp3 songs in lumia710 ?? Plz

• 2014-02-02 13:35
  • uuhb

my mobile gets some red scrolling display now and then..
pls some one help..

• 2014-02-01 06:00
  • uvst

Plz Tell how to get back deleted txts ???
Plz help meeeeeee.....

• 2014-01-30 16:16
  • iwpx

No Front camera actually. :D

• 2014-01-30 15:26
  • t7sb

why it has no filemanager and sd card option

• 2014-01-27 15:49
  • iji6

> In reply to vish... @ 2014-01-22 19:14 from U@}U - click to readGo to settings,select system,select background Task,And turn off the Apps as you wish.

• 2014-01-27 07:31
  • Sqj}

how i get the front camerra in lumia 710

• 2014-01-23 11:34
  • 6QHe

Please tell me how I can stop apps show in background task.

• 2014-01-22 19:14
  • U@}U

Hey am using lumia710 please someone tell me how can I stop running applications show in background task.

• 2014-01-22 19:03
  • U@}U

> In reply to sid @ 2014-01-16 11:11 from vGu9 - click to readYou should try formatting the device and introducing New information and number. Or fonts setting and reset the device to factory state!b

• 2014-01-19 01:37
  • LDNd

I had taken lumia 710 from my relative who is saudi arab after that i wanted to use whatsapp which in turn is opening his mail ID and asking password when i give password its asking to type the words on password place but funny thing is, its not opening to enter any password nor there is any words in it.give me solution for this

• 2014-01-16 11:11
  • vGu9

hi guys am usng nokia lumia 710...bt my gmail contacts cannot synch in my peoples h ub..... how to synch gmail contacts ... from the email+accounts its not cumng only windoes live account is synchng....wat to do to gmail contacts sync into phone ...plss suggest mmeee...............

• 2014-01-14 13:16
  • 7t%u

> In reply to yann @ 2014-01-12 07:02 from f00Y - click to readFirst install Zune and connect your phone to pc and if your pc doesn't recognise your phone go to your pc control panel and select the following
1. Add new hardware
2. Yes the device is connected to pc
After this your phone would connect to your pc.....

• 2014-01-14 02:09
  • 7q5f

Hello people!!! Im strugling to use my lumia 710 as usb,can anyone tell me how to do it? The specs say that it has the usb 2.0. Tuanks in advance for the help

• 2014-01-12 07:02
  • f00Y

This Lumia is a solid Nokia phone with a very stable Microsoft Windows OS.

The design is simple, yet moves away from all the "minimalist" designs being tossed around the market today. Very portable and compact. This was a big plus for me as I could easily carry it in my vest pocket at work. The screen's very clear and getting used to the button positioning wasn't too much of a task.

The only flaw in the design is that the back plate comes off too easily if the phone isn't in a fitted plastic/rubber/silicon case. As for drops, the only thing I've noticed after the dozens of drops on hard floors are small chips on the side.

In regards to the phone's functionality, it runs a solid version of Microsoft's Windows OS. I've used Android before and have used the iOS on my sister's devices, and when compared with the 2, the Windows OS just slices them like a sharp blade. I've rarely experienced lags or freezes (maybe 4 times altogether in the 16 month period that I've owned this). Everything in the phone's "start" menu (if you'd like to call it that) is pretty straight forward and you will not find yourself on a quest, hunting down whatever it is that you're searching for.

This little phone delivers good performance as well and wait times aren't going to be unbearable by any means. Excellent response time and smooth transitions for the most part. Internet runs well too (unless you're in a zone with no 3/4G or Wi-fi - DOH!). I'm not too familiar with Apple products' batteries, but Android batteries drain way too quick (even with power-management). This phone's battery isn't that great but within the 16 month period that I've had this phone, not once have I relied on a battery management app to save my battery. Also, with the Lumia 710, I've never been frightened by any over-heating issues (unlike my Android phone which was boiling on the 3rd day).

The 5MP camera on the phone doesn't pack all that much power but it isn't utterly dreadful either. I've taken a few pictures and no matter the weather conditions, the pics have always turned out decent enough to be posted on social networking sites.

So, where does this phone take the fall? Apps & Plug-In support. There aren't many apps readily for this phone. In today's age, apps and cellphone gaming are a big deal whether it's for showing off, acquiring a useful and necessary daily tool, or to conquer boredom at work. How long can one play simple puzzle or word games for? What does one do when there's nothing to do at work? How does one live without Youtube? That's right. No Youtube. Going onto YT's website brings up a big black box where the video should've been and it reads something along the lines of "Please go to Adobe's website and get yourself a Flash player". For a while, Flash did work. Then, it magically disappeared. After switching over to Android, I've noticed an immense boost up in Apps and can now kill time at work. You can still run Youtube by downloading an app, but I find it ridiculous to get a 3rd party app to watch a video on the largest Video sharing website.

While I have nothing against Microsoft (in fact, I love both Microsoft & Nokia), Nokia pairing up with them was a big mistake. They should've gone for Android. Pairing up with Microsoft was what ran Nokia in to the ground (as if being slow to get in on the OS wars wasn't bad enough).

All in all, if you're looking for a phone with a good build and portability, a phone with a good Operating System, a phone that can access the internet and make/receive calls & send/receive text messages, you will not be disappointed with the Nokia Lumia 710. If apps and such are your thing, this will be a poor match for you.

• 2014-01-08 05:38
  • Qg{D

> In reply to sahay @ 2014-01-03 12:38 from uu29 - click to readHow to Save more file in Excel,word,powerpoint

• 2014-01-06 00:35
  • vxha

> In reply to sravan @ 2013-12-14 01:55 from rKNB - click to readHow start grunt camra

• 2014-01-03 16:03
  • rKJs

how to delete word,excel files from nokia 710?

• 2014-01-03 12:38
  • uu29

> In reply to emil @ 2013-12-17 02:25 from vx7u - click to readIt doesnt have bluetooth as it is OS 7.5 and can be upgraded to 7.8 only. All lumias which have windows OS 8 have got an application called blueshare through which it connects to any bluetooth device. Lumia 710 has got an app called contacts transfer through which you can transfer all your contacts via bluetooth from any Nokia device.

• 2014-01-01 10:13
  • Ia8Z
Total of 3841 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 710.