Nokia Lumia 710 - user opinions and reviews

7.6

6gb available.....

• 2012-10-10 16:30
  • tTUX

> In reply to meia @ 2012-10-08 03:29 from t7Xr - click to readGet a nokia BP-4L 1500 mAH battery. Its just a litre thicker so you will need to remove the inner pad on the back casing(ironically). I guess they did this for the cost purposes. This will give you upto 20% more battery life and last longer thanks smartphones do. I did this myself and enjoying it the max. It shall cost you no more than 10$

• 2012-10-09 22:34
  • uphg

one of the worst mobiles.. not user friendly.. poor battery backup.

• 2012-10-09 20:42
  • t@5X

> In reply to Rass @ 2012-10-05 16:39 from fuIZ - click to readUpdate your phone's software.

• 2012-10-09 14:56
  • XupN

> In reply to adam wahid @ 2012-10-05 13:27 from ShJe - click to readthat hand dosint support windows8 but its supports. 7.8 mango

• 2012-10-09 12:23
  • PSFM

> In reply to Prakash @ 2012-10-03 14:50 from vIk7 - click to readDownload the "IM+CHAT" in market place. u can do the all all the things

• 2012-10-09 12:19
  • PSFM

can it be upgraded to 7.8...

• 2012-10-09 10:40
  • MY4S

How can I install Zune software???????????????????

• 2012-10-09 08:52
  • XuUD

Guys, Windows Phone is the most underrated mobile Operating System. Believe me, its the best that I've used so far & WP8 is going to cause a revolution in phones. I'm sure WP OS is going to take on the world of mobile phones in the years to come :)

• 2012-10-09 08:20
  • tUHF

I want to buy this phone but i have one doubt.whats the inbuilt memory of this phone is it exact 8g.b or lesser

• 2012-10-08 14:20
  • bJ7m

Good phone, not excellent.
Don't know how to install Zune software.
Please suggestion...

• 2012-10-08 11:14
  • XuPw

> In reply to Rojan @ 2012-10-06 22:01 from v{WC - click to readThe main factor behind all this is to keep ur phone free from viruses and healthy.

• 2012-10-08 07:40
  • vwps

I can't switch off my phone while charging...disgusting!!

• 2012-10-08 05:32
  • 9GSZ

how can I improve battery life? My phone only last for half a day on a full charge with battery saver on by only reading fanfics from ff.net. I don't use wifi. I seldom text/call and don't use any apps as I mainly use it to read fanfics. So there's not much reason for the battery to drain. Is there a battery saving app that works on wp just like on android? or a way to configure battery to last? help pls!

• 2012-10-08 03:29
  • t7Xr

I think bluetooth workrs fine once u update to mango 7.8 !

• 2012-10-07 22:42
  • mcja

phone is super but no bluetooth,not make video,phone is strack for sometimes full clearty of videos

• 2012-10-07 12:50
  • XuRU
  • F

> In reply to Mav @ 2012-10-02 06:39 from uu5n - click to readTry less commenting on random rating sites.
That alone will save battery.

Where do you travel that you don't have access to a charger?
One in my truck, one at home, one at moms (not a good cook but gotta stay current in the will) and one at my "office" (Candycane & Devlin say hi).

Recharge the phone and my OTHER batteries. :D

• 2012-10-07 09:17
  • j5$I

> In reply to Bizz @ 2012-10-06 13:17 from K7ev - click to readThis is based on your pririty. If you r looking for sound clarity and battery charge, go for nokia. I have used both. HTS looks good, but voice clarity is too low, same with battery backup. I have already sold 3 HTCs in row, and moved back to Nokia. Pls do read comment in gsmarena for 710..You will find so many issues with windows phone, so better go for nokia 603.

• 2012-10-06 22:06
  • v{WC

> In reply to Bizz @ 2012-10-06 13:17 from K7ev - click to readBlue tooth transfer is only between another 710. For this, we cant call them stupid, coz, ... for simplicity, there is not option to put a mp3 as ring tone...Sounds Pretty good??? Some of my fiends got the luck of a 'Disabled' icon for attending a call!!! For Music lovers, there is a special treat: You cant select any folder, you cant see any folder arranements, all are sorted based on albums and tracks !!! Furthermore, phone cannot be used as a pen drive, unless you install ZUNE software in the PC, Smart Guys are behind the development of windows. What more, Angry birds, Asphalt, all the good games are NOT free, only some cheap games are Free. I am selling my 2 weeks old mobile for half price, reply if you are intersted...Fortunately, 5.2GB memory is available. 1day 12 hours is the maximum battery time, without much use. No good video player like MX player(android). No memory card slot. Super phone, dude. Thanks to Great Developers behind WINDOWS 7.5

• 2012-10-06 22:01
  • v{WC

> In reply to Raju Malgari @ 2012-10-06 11:58 from MfxG - click to readBluetooth transfer should enable between any compatible device doesn't matter with OS..

• 2012-10-06 15:23
  • MY4S
Total of 3930 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 710.