Nokia Lumia 710 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.5
7.5
7.6

> In reply to X-MEN @ 2012-09-30 00:29 from U@jm - click to readNo it isn't 7.8 ain't out yet

• 2012-10-01 19:04
  • 39D@

> In reply to anrdjain @ 2012-10-01 11:02 from Mfxa - click to readNo as I am using it now on 3G

• 2012-10-01 19:03
  • 39D@

I have bought Nokia Lumia 710 two days back. What is the difference between windows 7.5 and 7.5 refresh and tango 7.8?
How Bluetooth is available in this phone?

• 2012-10-01 14:00
  • t}BM

is it true that whatsapp doesnt work on lumia 710 without wifi ?

• 2012-10-01 11:02
  • Mfxa

> In reply to hobotron @ 2012-09-27 01:23 from cNHP - click to readthis mobile phone is a not good & not bad

• 2012-10-01 08:08
  • U@wB

this phone is designed well, nice camera and video functions software is good the only issue ive had with my 710 is battery life it just about lasts a day with minimal use on 2g

• 2012-09-30 21:55
  • mHeE

> In reply to mufri @ 2012-09-29 17:15 from U{Gk - click to readIt is a good phon e, I have been using it about a half of year and very satisfied!

• 2012-09-30 16:57
  • n}nj

Nokia lumia710 may gud bt not best ,,.. Its only show shine but not perfect

• 2012-09-30 10:48
  • Xj67

> In reply to AYUB.K @ 2012-09-29 11:05 from K8Tm - click to readIt is great device without question in 15K.

Tango 7.8 update is available through ZUNE or you can get it done from Nokia Care Center.

After updating Tango 7.8..
- Battery live improves almost double than old ones.
- Bluetooth File transfer can be done
- City lens apps can be downloaded from windows market
- Call end bugs removes
- Getting home screen look as if Windows 8.

thats all you can get...

• 2012-09-30 00:29
  • U@jm

After updating Tango 7.8..
- Battery live improves almost double than old ones.
- Bluetooth File transfer can be done
- City lens apps can be downloaded from windows market
- Call end bugs removes
- Getting home screen look as if Windows 8.

thats all you can get...

• 2012-09-30 00:18
  • U@jm

> In reply to buricho @ 2012-09-28 05:56 from rJ2Z - click to readis it good or bad?

• 2012-09-29 17:15
  • U{Gk

> In reply to choti @ 2012-09-29 06:29 from vbyS - click to readlol.. Dude applu BSNL land line then.. :)

• 2012-09-29 17:05
  • uthP

> In reply to buricho @ 2012-09-28 05:56 from rJ2Z - click to readthis mobile gud or not?.?.?.?.?

• 2012-09-29 16:26
  • t}AX

Itzzz a cool phone..best than android..value for money..can any one tell me when the 7.8 update come?

• 2012-09-29 12:59
  • tUXs

we can send file with bluetooth or not ????

• 2012-09-29 11:05
  • K8Tm

Only one word. Excellent for Doers ( not for time pass people)

• 2012-09-29 08:07
  • X0V$

I am using lumia 710. this is very very bad mobile.bcz no battery life. its like a land line.
total wastage of money.....

• 2012-09-29 06:29
  • vbyS
  • F

> In reply to Gandhi @ 2012-09-27 16:58 from vIhd - click to readBuddy.. Dont use that name to post your lie to anybody..

What do you know about Windows phone this Lumia 710? Have you ever used it? I hope so..

Lumia 710 is best of breeds in 15K price slot.. Has great processing power.. Classical black screen.. Multitasking.. Running games with 3D graphics.. Superb contrast view outdoors.. And many more..

Certainly u deserve black screen phones with yellow backlight...

• 2012-09-28 11:56
  • rKAZ

> In reply to Gandhi @ 2012-09-27 16:58 from vIhd - click to readits not for you, you are not eligibule for this phone , yor are eligible for nokia 1200

• 2012-09-28 05:56
  • rJ2Z

I'm watching all gadgets coming these days.. When I have seen Iphone in 2007. It was like dreams we used to see while watching some fantasy movies.. but it were true and then It is happening everyday.. Java, Symbian, iOS, Android and then Windows. I would like all you to know that the only platform we used to learn running our PC is Windows and without question it is the best and easy to use operating system in computer technological history.. I'm very impressed with iOS when they came with "no External Downloading/File transfer" concept. People said it cannot be last long but see they are best brand in world.. so when something come with different approach people never accept that but they won't have any other choice after time goes on.. Windows comes with same concepts as iOS has.. but as you have already used it since you were going school.. it s pretty home-like software.. our own.. People who using Android.. did they ever used iOS or Windows phone in their lives.. I can say many of them never.. may be some one and has found something good in Android.. I accept that they are good.. but not as good as iOS or Windows.. my friend bought Nokia Lumia 710 few months back.. When I saw it first time in and took in my hand I saw something that can challenge Apple's legacy especially with its pricing.. and same like features and built quality.. Windows needs sometime to make Apps available and wants apps maker as Apple/Android has..it will sort this things.. I have used both Iphone 3GS/4 and Sam Galaxy Ace.. I loved Iphone but when it comes to price you have get satisfied with Android.. I dont thinks so..

• 2012-09-28 01:17
  • Hkqq
Total of 3953 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 710.