Nokia Lumia 710 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.5
7.5
7.6

How to jailbreak or unlock the lumia710.

• 2012-09-01 19:38
  • 7XN0

sir/madam. i have purchased nokia lumia 710 last three months but i have misplaced the user manual and along nthe cd which was cam e in that box. so i requested to send usermanual to me or mail to me. waiting for reply

• 2012-09-01 16:01
  • KSe8

please reply.....how can i to computer using usb....it is not get detecting.

• 2012-09-01 04:06
  • t1$E

> In reply to Prakash @ 2012-08-31 07:07 from vIk7 - click to readtats common in all nokia phones..they are made with such bugs...so need not worry..go get it solved from nokia care...al d best!!

• 2012-08-31 13:57
  • vGuv

I learned how to dolwnoad from my phone in marketplace but when i start dolwnoading it stops in ten% or a little more% it says that it doesn't have a network connection. I need a advice...

• 2012-08-31 12:25
  • Sve}

how do i transfer music/pictures using blutooth?
or it does not support that?

• 2012-08-31 08:31
  • Mbui

Hiii...Sanii..
I have been using nokia lumia 710 approx 6 month ago?
In the period of six month intenet are working Extremely good. Now in this time my internet are not working for 10 days.i have also reset my lumia phone and again also updated my lumia. but problem is not fix.when i trying to open internet then coming error "We are having troubling problem at this moment"?
but sometimes(rearly) page will be open.this problem is aso wifi.. I think again i will met nokia care??plzzzz if u know plzzz tell me how can resolved...........plzzzzzz

• 2012-08-31 07:07
  • vIk7

> In reply to draj20 @ 2012-08-31 06:03 from PEs2 - click to readHey Draj20,

It seems like you dont want any activation code if you can able to login your windows live id without having any problem? so its good, I was talking about the activation code for those, who really wants it when an error pops up about it! but not in your case. Regards,

• 2012-08-31 06:48

> In reply to Sanii @ 2012-08-30 23:43 from y@ZH - click to readDear Friend,

Thanks for your seggestion, I'll try so, Could you tell me something about Cell activation code? what it is and How to fill it in my windows phone? I have Window Live ID and I can Log in well whitout any activation code required. When I reset my mobile, a window live id is required for activate the cell phone but Windows phone doesn't ask for activation code.

• 2012-08-31 06:03
  • PEs2

> In reply to draj20 @ 2012-08-30 06:35 from PEs2 - click to readHi Draj20,

First of all, I havnt faced or heard about it from anyone! One question from you, Everytime your are facing this issue since you bought your cell phone?

Or After that Did you reset your phone? Updated? or what else? regards,

• 2012-08-30 23:43

> In reply to Prakash @ 2012-08-30 10:59 from vIk7 - click to readHey Parakash,

"Are you talking about web browser (internet explorer) or apps?"

by the way, If you are facing an issue in web browser of your nokia lumia 710, then this error pops up when you have a connectivity error or no internet connection available!

1 thing i want to ask you that, Are you facing it on wifi aswell? or only in 3G/2G connection? regards,

• 2012-08-30 23:39

> In reply to Ashu007 @ 2012-08-30 14:07 from XukZ - click to readHi Ashu,

I understood that what you are saying, but I havnt faced any of these kinda errors neither I heard about it! Does it sometimes be resolved randomly without doing anything? or every time you are facing this issue? regards,

• 2012-08-30 23:33
  • y@ZH

> In reply to Sanii @ 2012-08-29 22:25 from IT@2 - click to readHi buddy!
I wanted to asku that when we download or say try to download app it says winows live id not ready.It DOES NOT I SAY AGAIN DOES NOT ASK for Any 'code'.And even if we get the code where to put it or write in the fone or wer i dont get it.Pls do tell wer to keep the cod in lumia.Rply must!

• 2012-08-30 14:07
  • XukZ

Hiii..sanii..
when i trying to open any page like gmail,facebook, then coming error "we are having a trouble shooting plz try later" but sometimes it open quickly...plzzzz tell me how can fix this problem . My lumia updated....

• 2012-08-30 10:59
  • vIk7

> In reply to Atul tita @ 2012-08-26 19:00 from 9Gys - click to readI too have issue with Skype
when ever I try to login it says problem with network connection but the net works fine for other uses
Can any one suggest me how to fix this problem

• 2012-08-30 10:18
  • 9G{9

> In reply to draj20 @ 2012-08-30 06:35 from PEs2 - click to readCreate a windows account and login
Then u can download anything from market place

• 2012-08-30 10:12
  • 9G{9

and login then u can download any item In market place

• 2012-08-30 10:11

> In reply to Sanii @ 2012-08-29 22:25 from IT@2 - click to readHi Sanii,

When I try to download anything from Market place it always says "Window Live ID service is unavailable at the moment, try again later". I think It does not ask for activation code. Then How can i fix the activation code in my phone...?

Please reply I'm waiting for your response...

• 2012-08-30 06:35
  • PEs2

ISSUE yew may have with yewr nokia lumia: "Yew cant download anything from Marketplace? It is constantly asking to register & then Type in the activation code! Ryte?"

Actually yew have a small issue that After signing in yewr windows live id, Yew dont have yewr Cell's Activation code?

Here is the solution:
it can be resolved in seconds by following the simple procedure.

Click on this link: http://gethelp.live.com/en-ie/...default.aspx

It ll connect yew to microsoft support, Select windows phone, Select any issue Dont matter what is it! it will confirm yewr request, Gives yew yewr complaint ticket number & a new window ll open to chat with microsoft online customer support, Wait foh a while,

once yew ll be connected to chat with the microsoft agent. "Ask him/her foh the Activation code!"

Then He/She ll ask yew yewr following info.

1) IMEI number
2) Yewr Location
3) Yewr Mobile operator

& He/She ll give yew the activation code in less than a minute! Then Register Windows live id in yewr windows phone! Type that activation code, DONE!

• 2012-08-29 22:25
  • IT@2

> In reply to Monika @ 2012-08-24 00:09 from Sve} - click to readThe issue yew have i understood! & it can be resolved in seconds by following the simple procedure. Search google for "Chat with Microsoft live operator" Click the relevant link! once yew ll be connected to chat with the microsoft agent.
1) Tell him yewr cell IMEI number
2) Yewr Location
3) Yewr Mobile operator

& He/She ll give yew the activation code in less than a minute! Register Windows live id in yewr windows phone! Type that activation code, DONE! Note: Save that activation code in a safe place! as yew ll need it whenever yew ll reset yewr phone! CHEERS

• 2012-08-29 22:09
  • IT@2
Total of 3852 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 710.