Nokia Lumia 710 T-Mobile - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

6.6
6.6
6.7

> In reply to kwasigee @ 2013-04-10 21:03 from Nw8C - click to readTake it to circle my brother. They will decode it for u easily

• 2014-08-30 11:10
  • fuvG

I have read all the comments wrote by few of my unknown friends. Guys, before you buy a phone you must refer its details as well as its disabilities. Nokia lumia 710 is actually a windows phone and its main purpose is to serve as a business helper. This phone can be categorized in Java. It does not have any external memory or more internally because it is more useful just like a PC than an entertainer. So be best at your selection...

• 2014-06-05 12:09
  • rKHx

I m using it from last 1 year... Its never hang... Multitasking is super... Work good with wifi... Memory quite disappointed me...display is very clear... Good phone in this budget at that time.

• 2014-06-04 08:55
  • vbyd

> In reply to jane @ 2014-01-27 21:10 from pwdh - click to readi agree with u buddy
this phone is no good if you wanna buy this phone increase your budget upto 30 dollars and buy moto e

• 2014-05-28 12:40
  • Rx5W

> In reply to jony @ 2014-01-23 06:37 from XuK} - click to readBy installing Zune software from windows this phone this phone is a peice of hell sell it and buy any android phone like Moto g (faaaaaaaaaaaar beetttteeerrr)

• 2014-05-11 07:20
  • Rx5x

> In reply to chASE @ 2014-03-17 04:33 from 7xLE - click to readI want to throw my 710 t mobile please tell why u liked this crap my main problem is Windows phone store noooo good apps I wanna play 8 ball pool that I cannot play in this place of hell and not only 8 ball poop several other apps and games I can't run on this phone.

• 2014-05-11 07:17
  • Rx5x

My Bluetooth not working please give me a trip

• 2014-04-25 20:03
  • uNVC

THIS PHONE is best even though its have limtation its give u what u want its run faster than any phone once week its jam that not big deal battery is not very high still run single use smoothly samsung sucks cause they just dont care nokia is first phne handle like durablity
ths gorilla glass one still solid my phone fall 4 times glass only side broke tmobile dont give good speed so dont blame nokia samsung team support sucks thy make good cpu but in there own phone there sucks windows dont want give junks so get virus nokia give free music good radio gps all tat who mostly use nfc air grsture air wave come on only techgly ppl i guess use that stuff

• 2014-03-17 04:33
  • 7xLE

i am getting problem while browesing internet speed is very low not more then 18kbps.....

• 2014-02-26 07:01
  • 9CBV
  • F

> In reply to SURESH @ 2013-06-13 13:50 from s8Gd - click to readYeah noooot good is it my vol / no one can hear me not happy .DONT BUY !!!!!

• 2014-01-27 21:10
  • pwdh

Nokia Lumia 710

• 2014-01-24 13:50
  • vbyb

> In reply to kosoe @ 2014-01-20 11:25 from vL5A - click to readHoe to update my phone?

• 2014-01-23 06:37
  • XuK}

wifi unsuccessfuly

• 2014-01-21 07:18
  • vL5A

hoe to update my phone ?

• 2014-01-20 11:25
  • vL5A

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-18 16:24 from 7wjX - click to readIt is no wifi connection,(connection unsuccessfilly)

• 2014-01-20 10:59
  • vL5A

problem only with this phone...no update no good free apps..

• 2013-12-18 16:24
  • 7wjX

,I'm using this handset for quite a while so i'm not really familiar with this.I'm a tm user and i always register for an unlimited internet for a day.The problem is,why can't i access to any site (Facebook,Youtube,etc) given the fact that I registered for an unlimited surfing.I turned on the data connection,4G is appearing near it's signal but i cant access to the net...please help me with this,,Is the problem with the network or the phone???

• 2013-12-05 18:17
  • tJrd

> In reply to shalu @ 2013-08-18 03:20 from Mf5j - click to readDon't buy it...
Its totally worst....
Big problem is video cannot share....

• 2013-11-15 16:23
  • X0FG

The Lumia 710 has many problems! 1. Does not sync with remote outlook servers. 2. Key board goes bad I have had two phones and both went bad. 3. Does not support most aps like Pandora Etc. 4. locks up Finally this phone does not even work correctly with Mircosoft office this is W7 and does not talk correctly with anything else. This is JUNK in my opeinion. Im on an android Galaxy now.

• 2013-10-31 20:48
  • RwBR

nice handset , i like , its very easily can use . , its touch can work smmothly. nd the picture clarity is good ,

• 2013-09-19 11:47
  • Mf5j
Total of 179 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 710 T-Mobile.