Nokia Lumia 710 T-Mobile - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

6.6
6.6
6.7

> In reply to Omaid @ 2012-08-26 07:18 from MuPu - click to readu cannot transfer data through the bluetooth but can only connect to the bluetooth headsets...

• 2012-09-03 06:49
  • bJfI

I've had this phone for 4 months now before that I had the Samsung Galaxy S (Vibrant). The Samsung had terrible battery life and GPS functionality. I was honestly hesitant of trying Windows mobile because I've only heard of bad experiences from users of previous versions, but the fact that it was a Nokia eased my mind a bit. This phone surprised me I love the battery life and the GPS whether you use Nokia Drive or Bing Maps. The only cons I have are the software's restrictions like no Bluetooth file transfer or the difficulty in changing the ring tone. Although the phone was meant to be T-Mobile's cheap phone I still think they could have had a front facing camera too. Other than that this is a great phone and I love it.

• 2012-08-29 22:07
  • xjw}

Hi....
i h'v one que. in nokia operating system...who is better??? symbian or windows?????

• 2012-08-26 21:12
  • YT8Y

Re-bluetooth conectivity, it is keep saying file not supported. how can i transfer my file from my Samsung set to my Nokia lumia 710.? anyone can help..?

• 2012-08-26 07:18
  • MuPu

please i want 710 second mobile

• 2012-08-24 16:22
  • uu3a

it's tooo good. i love this phone.....

• 2012-08-24 15:53
  • u7KW

> In reply to Dada..... @ 2012-07-13 08:05 from 9GyF - click to readplzzzzzzzzzzz dont buy this moblike this is stupid u cnt even download songs from nokia music this is fu stupid mobile

• 2012-08-24 10:03
  • ut9}

im soo disappointed in this phone i've been having one main problem i enjoy taking photos but you are unable to transfer your photos to your laptop now i have no storage space i cnnot even delete messages or phone calls unless i delete my photos

• 2012-08-20 00:33
  • Y9Vv

Huh Nokia lumia 710 has no font camera. No video call
no xvid support.no file manager. No zip manager. No flash video player.no font installer. No ftp on blue tooth. No a.m p.m in clock. No folder for files. no memory card.no special charging port. Only usb type charger. Battery not lasting. No key to kill open application. No button for redial and end call. No charging indicator led lemp. Internet explorer dont support any indian language . No digital battery indicator. No folder.no file manager.no call timer. I m really very very disappointed .I hate my Nokia lumia 710.

• 2012-08-16 19:46
  • uvnI

No front camera. No video call. No gyroscop. No am pm. No memory card. No avi player. No flash player. No google map. No file manager. No file transfer from blue tooth. No font support for regional languages. Only English font in internet explorer. No video call from Skype. No battery life. No good volume for ring tone. Slow vibrator. No xvid support. No button for call hold and call stop. No call timer. Simple basic phone is Nokia lumia 710. I am very very sorry please don't buy foolish phone at such big price.

• 2012-08-16 19:23
  • uvnI

the battery life is fine if you adjust settings. with normal use i get 2days. bluetooth is lame, zune is lame, no memory slot is lame.

• 2012-08-10 13:18
  • JiVt

I bought this phone and these are the problems i faced:
1. No USB Tathering.
2. File Transfer not supported using bluetooth, but u can connect ur ear-piece with bluetooth.
3. Poor Battery life.
4. Transfer pics and songs to and from PC with the help of "Zune" software, coz OVI suite and PC suite dont work with this phone.
5. If U need to set some mp3 sonf as ur ringtone then u need to be sure it is less than 1Mb size. So i prefferes better to use the inbuilt phone ringtones.
6. *111# and things like those numbers dont work.
7. U will need a micro SIM to fit in. So be ready with ur micro SIM card.

• 2012-08-07 07:19
  • rJth

this mob. is good loking and good working

• 2012-07-27 11:41
  • t}Lm

this mob. is good loking and good working

• 2012-07-27 11:40
  • t}Lm

> In reply to bapun @ 2012-04-22 19:10 from 9FJT - click to readandroid has a big disadvantage that there is no possibilities to deploy vpn software such as skype whereas windows will do

• 2012-07-20 14:15
  • utaf

Plzzz...help me i want to buy this mobile......

• 2012-07-13 08:05

i miss my software

• 2012-07-07 10:29
  • K6mb
  • F

can't coonect to internet on my laptop via wifi or usb cable using phone modem

• 2012-07-06 15:25
  • uvj1

Everything is great including SAR value. Thanks Nokia, but I love my brain more than Your phones.

• 2012-07-06 14:47
  • MNT5
Total of 182 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 710 T-Mobile.