Nokia Lumia 710 T-Mobile - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

6.6
6.6
6.7

I have been converted, the windows os blows the android away . it is fast and does everything I could ever want. I love this phone

• 2012-03-29 03:44
  • qBbN

can i use ovi store in this handset.

• 2012-03-14 12:11
  • vwes

I haave had the Lumia 710 for 3 weeks. I sold my iphone 4s, and am not the least bit sad. The Lumia is beautifully built, has the same gorilla glass as the iphone, and with the windows integration, I am able to update word and excel documents via Sky Drive very easily. I love this phone. Good bye Apple.

• 2012-03-09 23:45
  • kS}q

The thickness of the 710 is 12.5mm and not 81cc!!

• 2012-03-08 08:29
  • sffU
  • F

Not Bad.........!
But Build memory is so poor !
At List 16.GB !!

• 2012-03-03 13:36
  • uNVK

i m vary crazy about nokia n710. thanks nokia

• 2012-03-01 12:49
  • uB$L

I have had mine for a month now and love it and since I use MSN Hotmail and calendar , office and sky-drive all the time a windows device was a perfect pick for me and this. I have looked at other wp7 devices but I think this is the best wp7 phone to date and I love the fact it has a removable battery my last phone I had for 3 years and went through 3 batteries since I really don't see sense in putting a phone into a shop to replace a battery.

• 2012-02-27 19:06
  • 4NwB

The browser does not have navigating options!!. the battery life is very less like a day or so.. I feel this is not the right phone at that cost. Some times call hangs and we need to restart the mobile to get to the normail position. Over all I dont like this lumia 710.

• 2012-02-27 09:46
  • uWt1

hi can some one tell me how to transfer pdf files from pc to 710

• 2012-02-26 04:08
  • U2c{

i have some query?? in this nokia lumia 710 T-Mobile have a front facing camera or not

and what the difference between nokia lumia 710 vs nokia lumia 710 T-mobile vs samsung omnia w

so please solve my query,,,......

• 2012-02-25 05:45
  • YTLj

> In reply to ASIF213 @ 2012-01-04 12:07 from tt8d - click to readhello
i wont to purchase nokia lumia 710 T-mobile
but i have some query
they query is this
in nokia lumia 710 T-Mobile have a front camera or not

and the difference between nokia lumia 710 and nokia lumia 710 T-Moile

please tel me about this???????

• 2012-02-25 05:37

WWW

Internet Setting done After Dis Procedure

• 2012-02-24 13:32
  • vwes

Yes it is nice. I brought last week. Fantastic resolution. User Friendly operating system. Can link Facebook, email, G-talk & Yahoo easily.
I found few problems. it doesn't come with a front camera. Anyway 5MP rear camera is excellent. Also it doesn't support external memory chips. And I'm still looking for a Skype App for windows 7.5 OS.

However I like this phone very-much. I can recommend it.

• 2012-02-24 01:54
  • IxcS

Unfortunately, this phone model is not available in Cambodia.

• 2012-02-23 10:00
  • P@9i

I have seen lumia possing a front camera then why do every one says it doesn't have secondary camera ?

• 2012-02-23 07:40
  • 2@nc

sexy phone i bought it today beautiful screen resolution..... android's nothing in front of windows 7.5.... guys nice phone.. advicable

• 2012-02-21 19:18
  • YMnx

bought it yesterday from walmart great phone at the price of feature phone.again im coming back to nokia and t mobile.

• 2012-02-21 03:58
  • t1$E

its good and i love it

• 2012-02-17 14:46
  • K7eu

please nokia fan dont buy this nokia you will regred .... their is no flash in browser .... mid it .............and many more i would not like to mention although i am fan of nokia .... its time to give presure
regard
tech-user

• 2012-02-13 18:20
  • t@Jj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-17 06:57 from bCeU - click to readlumia model not sale in midlelist?

• 2012-01-23 02:08
  • nC7Y
Total of 179 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 710 T-Mobile.