Nokia Lumia 720 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.3
8.0
8.0

> In reply to king of kings @ 2015-02-27 16:07 from Xu4e - click to readJust update your extras+info in store.

• 2015-02-28 17:23
  • 7tIT

Is resettlng my fone would cost any updates ?? I frgot the psswrd of my Microsoft accnt so i hv no option accept reset my fone.. Bt i recently got denim update so wat shld i do ?

• 2015-02-28 07:14
  • Xu4c

• 2015-02-27 16:09
  • Xu4e

Hey i got the update as denim though i have the same os vesion n firmware bt the logo cyan isn't chngd to denim !! Is it a problem !! Wht shld i do frnds ??

• 2015-02-27 16:07
  • Xu4e

well, let me first of all commend NOKIA for their reliability, but am not happy with them for the fact that i bought my Lumia 720 and after three months, it started hanging and most times it'll go off completely for 2 or 3 weeks before coming up again. This has been like this up till the point of this comment. Please, what do i do?

• 2015-02-27 12:31
  • ftVh

> In reply to Thejesh @ 2015-02-26 12:29 from PFA5 - click to readDear,

as of my experience Nokia care center is 1000% better than others (Samsung / Sony / HTC)

• 2015-02-26 21:18
  • vG$I

Hi all...I am so exited to buy the Lumia 720..bcz of its attractive camara..touch...every thing they offered and finally i purchased and enjoyed but after some months i feel it hangs in between and later with Windows8.1 update its resolved.
But 2 months back suddenly it got switched off and i have checked all videos for possible resolution..but it did't work..that to Warrenty time period of 12mmonths also completed so i visited the hyderabad KPHB Nokia servicing center... they ask me to pay 1500Rs for identifying the problem and fixing...incase it is not resolved by them then thay are saying that they will charge 8000RS..to get resolved the issue from head querters...so i afraid to give mine in servicing center...later i gave my lumia 720 in local mobile repairing center..but didn't resolve the problem..(My mobile has some battery charge down drastically..with in 2 hours it will switchoff and will not able to restart again)..Later again i went to ameerpet Nokia care center ...they just did some thing and with out properly testing they ask me to pay 1500RS ...Still the problem is not resolved. Worst Nokia care centers..Initially i prefer Nokia lumia 720 to all my friends..but because of this irresponsible Nokia care people i don't suggest to take any Nokia Phones. Worst Nokia care centers.

• 2015-02-26 12:29
  • PFA5
  • F

> In reply to Aki_dfs @ 2015-02-24 05:10 from PUEf - click to readhi.. updated to denim
performance improvement phone is a bit faster now..
live folders r awesome
cortana available for India .. select region india. speech and language on english uk to get cortana alpha

update and enjoy ..

one thing i noticed after updating the phone is charging quicky .. i use nokia ac-60n charger but before update phone takes around 1:30-1:45 hrs to get fully charge but now it takes less than 1:30 from 5-10% to fully charged.

plz reply after update everybodys phone is getting charge quickly???

• 2015-02-24 06:32
  • v{V3

> In reply to guru @ 2015-02-23 18:18 from te3H - click to readNopes bro.

it has the same black background however you can change the text color only in night mode.

Hello Friends,

have you updated your lumia 720 to DENIM UPDATE?
cortana is working properly or not?
hows the overal experience.?

• 2015-02-24 05:10
  • PUEf

> In reply to MrthChnd @ 2015-02-19 04:05 from rKPY - click to readis this update has glance background option?

• 2015-02-23 18:18
  • te3H

Lumia Denim update is available in india.

Download and ejoy guysss.

• 2015-02-23 09:26
  • KACc

Denim update was released for Lumia 720 in Feb 2015 in India.

But, after about 15 days, I got Very strange problem for past 14 hours or so. Unable to access internet on phone on all apps except on WhatsApp. Upon exit WhatsApp says problem detected accessing internet reboot phone. Done normal and soft reboot several times but no respite. Suggest solution. Os latest 8.1 with Cortana on Lumia 720 in India.

Any clue? I have tried all possible remedies eg turning WiFi, data, SD card, phone, cortana on/off etc.

• 2015-02-23 08:21
  • vb}P

Is anyone having problems with the sound? eg phone calls with heaps of static!

• 2015-02-23 07:30
  • H3$M

Just updated My lumia 720 to Denim.It was an update of around 205 MB, and it takes around 45 min.I would recommend every lumia 720 user to update their device as quick as possible.You are going to get much smoother user experience and a lot of new features.That is why I just love Windows phone. My dear blind android(Lagdroid) lover, can you just imagine still now how Microsoft manage these device I mean devices with only 512 MB RAM, with new software updates and support.In the era of 3 GB or 4 GB RAMS I still managed to get my every day to day work done with a device made with only 512 MB RAM, sometime I myself just can't believe this. I can play asphalt 8 , subway surfers , Temple Run 2, Candy Crush Saga, etc with a device only with 512 MB RAM.I am using this device since NOV 2013, Still now it gives me 1.5 days battery back up with Moderate to heavy use.
Hats off to Microsoft.

• 2015-02-20 03:55
  • uvWa

> In reply to santoshreddyno1 @ 2015-02-19 20:12 from YYjr - click to readit depends on you region and carrier, i have Lumia 720 which has already Denim, but Lumia 625 hasn`t got it yet. The 720 is from Dubai and 625 is from my country.

• 2015-02-19 20:49
  • TmMa

Hi
I am PFD user. I checked my 720 for Denim update, buts its not showing any update, is anyone facing the same issue? If any one found solution for this, please let me know

• 2015-02-19 20:12
  • YYjr

when can have windows 10 update on 720?

• 2015-02-19 09:44
  • t}P5

> In reply to yc @ 2015-02-18 07:36 from wMHH - click to readOkay. Thank you!

• 2015-02-19 08:45
  • t75x

Just now received windows denim update to my Lumia 720. ;-)

Microsoft is awesome. :D

• 2015-02-19 04:05
  • rKPY

Just now received windows denim update to my Lumia 720 (laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)(laugh­)(laugh)(wink)(smiley)(inlove)(inlove)(inlove)

• 2015-02-19 04:03
  • rKPY
Total of 10561 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 720.