Nokia Lumia 720 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.3
8.0
8.0

I have a complaint with microsoft lumia cyan updatem everything is fine and in great conditions but there is some alterations in the OS.
1. Before lumiacyan update, there was a photo albums from facebook in the people 's hub. Now that is gone. Plizz bring back that features.
2. In the photos., too... We could see what's new...and can see some oglf our favourits contacts photo. Thatt's also gone.
Other than dat...i really love my 720. Great camera, great battery. Hasn't hanged til now. And stunningly beautifull...and with the new update...background wallpapers...nothing could be more beautifull than windows os...
Anyone...pliz forward my concern to the respective incharge and leta tjem bring back the old people's hub..
Thanking u in advance

• 2014-10-01 16:00
  • rA$Q

Dont buy Nokia Lumia series. I have Nokia Lumia 720 and find its handling is worst. While holding it for any task, whether calling or browsing apps, the power, camera and volume buttons get pressed. You have to hold the phone very carefully to avoid pressing these buttons. Very frustrating. In call history, call duration is not shown. Also, if you make call to same number n times(as we do often), n number of entries are shown incall history (which should be shown in Call log, as was done in nokia N series). You can not have a wall paper, only bland square blocks of menu items on screen - so boring.
It is a very frustrating phone, do not buy it.

• 2014-10-01 13:58
  • 2@BD

> In reply to nfornaren @ 2014-09-16 16:25 from rJ9D - click to readI update my phone few days ago...now my camera button is not working...if anybody know the solution...?

• 2014-09-30 07:54
  • YQK@

How do you update the software without wifi. All wifi spots will only allow you to use 100 megs here in Soth Africa. Does anybody know any wifi spot for nokia updates in Johannesburg?

• 2014-09-29 12:06
  • frbC

> In reply to maf @ 2014-09-25 09:59 from vGkg - click to readit really horrible to use...

• 2014-09-27 15:56
  • bC7q

its vvvery horrile to use it

• 2014-09-25 09:59
  • vGkg

> In reply to krishnad @ 2014-09-21 07:09 from Px%A - click to readThe same time you touch the three point,volume down botton .start botton.and one finger toch on the screen.press and hold around 10 second,later remoove your finger .just you feeling your phone is get vibrated.and restart

• 2014-09-24 19:47
  • apMr

I am currently update my phone and this phone got freezed up last evening... ..I cant even restart this phone by pressing volume down button with power button. Can anyone please help me out with an alternate way to restart it

• 2014-09-24 13:47
  • IaVH

> In reply to krishnad @ 2014-09-21 07:09 from Px%A - click to readI have a solution for you but it is not professional way. Wait for drainage full battery charge then charge the phone and use the phone .................

• 2014-09-24 13:45
  • IaVH

nice phone

• 2014-09-22 20:50
  • Y}K4

how can i make my down volume button

• 2014-09-22 11:40
  • bCq{

> In reply to ajoshi @ 2014-09-17 18:48 from vGYJ - click to readpathetic comment

• 2014-09-22 10:17
  • LBHT

have been using this phone for 1 year it sucks the screen is horrible and just after the warranty date it got auto touched and the screen works for its own it is horrible do not take it the freezes any moment and now if i repair it, it will cost me around 15k :/
NOKIA YOU SUCK

• 2014-09-22 05:25
  • u78M

I am currently using lumia 720 with cyan update and this phone got freezed up last night... as the volume rocker's down button doesn't work...I cant even restart this phone by pressing volume down button with power button. Can anyone please help me out with an alternate way to restart it..? ASAP! Thanks!

• 2014-09-21 07:09
  • Px%A

Lumia is only for advance users

• 2014-09-20 06:33
  • L8S{

> In reply to razz @ 2014-09-18 15:46 from YMr6 - click to readhave you register in www.windowsphone.com ? you can "find my phone" by ring the phone or trace the latest location. or even total reset the phone remotely.

• 2014-09-19 09:29
  • Ki4M

> In reply to sameer @ 2014-09-16 06:17 from Xu$P - click to readI think you will need to hard reset after backuping all your data. I had a lot of problems after cyan update but all were resolved after hard reset.

• 2014-09-18 22:15
  • ShwE

hi..yo everyone ...please help me...i loss my phone. can we have find the location it ...or how to claim?

• 2014-09-18 15:46
  • YMr6

hi..yo everyone ...please help me...i loss my phone. can we trace it ...

• 2014-09-18 15:45
  • YMr6
Total of 10313 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 720.