Nokia Lumia 720 - user opinions and reviews

11%

8.3
8.0
8.0

> In reply to ferdous @ 2014-07-22 06:43 from IaVH - click to readPlease help me out

• 2014-07-25 22:56
  • XNmI

> In reply to Lova Boraniva @ 2014-07-20 18:28 from Px56 - click to readi think u hav bought china made nokia. did u see ur mobile.. is tat written nokia r else somewat nokie r mokia r nukia.. :-P

• 2014-07-25 20:25
  • utKI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-24 12:58 from uCvi - click to read....windows phone 8.1 update........
info says, 26th of july. if not expect it on August 1/2nd week depending of your model/make
check the link:-

• 2014-07-25 16:45
  • utt7

How to update to 8.1 ...... pls hlp me???????

• 2014-07-25 14:22
  • PU77

how do we upgrade to windows 8.1? how do we get FM radio?

• 2014-07-25 11:53
  • uCvi

> In reply to L720 user @ 2014-07-23 04:12 from U{FG - click to readtry soft reset.. press volume down+ power key for 10-15secs. phone vibrates n restarts.
hope it ll help u..

if not then go to nearest service center.

• 2014-07-25 07:36
  • fCxi

Windows have just start to launch de oficial actualization to WP 8.1 (lumia cyan), so soon you will get the actualization, no more than 2 months. But if you want there's an official preview on the windows market, first contact the place you bought your phone, because sometimes the warranty lost the validation when you install a preview. So it's on you. Hope I help

• 2014-07-24 23:44
  • MDr8

How do we upgrade to windows 8.1?

• 2014-07-24 12:58
  • uCvi

Spares are very costly, if it borken only LCD cost is Rs.7k and extrenal frame Rs.3k.

• 2014-07-24 09:30
  • w4Y5

> In reply to wp8 lvr @ 2014-07-21 09:15 from fCxi - click to readWp8 lvr, help me, when I speak to someone, sometime my earpiece volume getting very low but I am keeping 10/10, I think its due to the network problem but I changed many sim cards. My Lumia 520 don't have these problem with same sim. What can I do?

• 2014-07-23 04:12
  • U{FG

> In reply to Benjamin @ 2014-07-17 17:05 from utdq - click to readWhere did u stay in india ?
that u got the cyan update wp8.1 i havnt got it

• 2014-07-22 19:05
  • X0xe

no problems after update to 8.1, everything work faster.

• 2014-07-22 12:32
  • Mjf9

My dear friend and well-wisher, can you help me? I cant' upload video to facebook from my nokia lumia 720, even after capturing video from my nokia lumia 720 i cant' update from Laptop too. Please help me out

• 2014-07-22 06:43
  • IaVH

> In reply to malik @ 2014-07-21 18:11 from UNUD - click to readyou must download developer preview first for update to win.8.1.

• 2014-07-22 01:00
  • 6cHA

i have lumia 720 and want to update to windows 8.1, can anybody tell me if there is any problem.?

• 2014-07-21 18:11
  • UNUD

Something something same with me bro......pink screen n thn camera is blank or its not focus properly.......

• 2014-07-21 16:01
  • uwxf

> In reply to wp8 lvr @ 2014-07-21 07:56 from fCxi - click to readThanks you so much Dude. Now I am feeling better. And hope, Nothing like this will happen in future. Yes, I don't want viruses, malware etc. I need privacy and security.. which is not possible in android running devices.

• 2014-07-21 13:31
  • ut0Q

I have a problem in my camera,
when i open camera sometimes the camera it's crash or pink color on screen,

please tell me how i do to solve this problem.

• 2014-07-21 10:27
  • fCx7

> In reply to Aadrian @ 2014-07-20 22:53 from 0wxc - click to readdude my opinion is different. I m feeling very sad by employees layoffs.. but this is a necessity of the situation.
microsoft bought all handset related divisions from nokia like x os, asha linup n feature phone lineup..
all knows ther is no profits from asha linup n feature phones.. n x ondroid os is biggest headache for microsoft. its nokia project which doesn't beneficial for MS in all aspects.. Nokia fools them by saying x os is good to promote MS features like onedrive, outlook, xbox things n other ms services. but why ms needs another android AOSP if google already ruling whole world by ther own android version.
microsoft already earning too much from google n their android phones n os. then tell me why ms needs another android aosp.. so all these x os, asha linup n feature phones r not beneficial for MS. so thsy r deciding to stop these divisions.
n they layoff employees related to these divisions which no further necessary to ms. its total business policy. why they pay these employees which r working on other unwanted projects.
Main goal of Microsoft is only one.. to develope Windows, RT n WP that is oneWindows. then why they waste ther money n time on another xos n asha os.
About Nokia.. Nokia already killed itself few years ago due to ther well known Symbian which was worldwide flop n stephan elop survive nokia by ditching symbian n adopting wp n creating Lumia handsets. Now this handset division is Microsoft property n they can do whatever they want..
google already planning to capture market below 5k using ther android so why not MS.. we can definitely see wp devices on lowest price points..
satya already stated that he only want wp development from now.. they dont want google everywhere.
about Nokia. its not dead.. Nokia is now standalone Networking company. MS only bought handset division so it is not right to say Nokia dead. n also Nokia brand is not Microsoft's property so to use Nokia brand on phones ms need to pay nokia.. I know they licensed to use nokia brand on devices which is onother story.
n what google done with motorola. they bought Motorola n keep all valuable patents n sold remaning motorola handset division to Lenovo.
same thing done now by microsoft. afterall its business n no one want loss..
about mixradio.. microsoft already has ther own xbox music.. n mixradio is nothing in front of xbox music.. xbox music is very famous n mixradio is useless for them so they r selling it.

about consumer trust of x n asha device owners.. they r already stated that they r only halting n keeping these platforms more 18 months until lifecycle of support ends..
in simple, wp is main goal of microsoft now days..
you says about faith of x os n asha os owners.. but what about wp os users who loosing ther faith after launch of X android os. lots of wp users disappointed, lots r leaved os by stating that ms didn't care about ther own wp os.. then why use this os.. too much controversies.. Now Microsoft shuts all mouths who r laughing n saying ms doesn't care about ther own wp os n ther consumers. n give releaf to all wp consumers.

• 2014-07-21 09:15
  • fCxi

> In reply to Rahul @ 2014-07-20 10:11 from ut0Z - click to readdude yes these leaks r from trusted sites like evleaks n Tom Warren(the Verge).

1- About android based lumia.. everyone was shocked when evleaks posted this news on ther site n stating why microsoft doing such foolish things.. I myself also shocked at that time.. but this rumor now looks totaly opposite as all we were thinked.
2-3 days ago Satya Nadella (MS CEO) send an email stated that they r halting Nokia X android OS.. in other words they r killing x android os officially.. there is no future progress n development n no X devices development. they r only keeping x os alive for next 18 months until its life cycle ends in favor of consumers who already buy X n XL till then no further development n improvement to x os..
Now guess what is reverted here, actually ther is no android lumia device.. now ther is possibility of converting these x os devices to wp os.. I mean there is high possibility that ms replace x os to wp os.. hope you got my point..

2- about android apps to wp.. app gap is very big issue for wp n lots of ppls not porting to wp because of app gap comparing to android n ios.. Tom Warren is always true in all ther leaks.. he tweated that MS working to run android apps on wp devices using virtual machine (VM).. there are 270000 apps in wp store..
still users r crying ther r no apps.. n this issue is very serious now for MS considering wp growth. afterall this is leaked news n lots of saying that this is backup plan but only.if app growth of wp stops.. but apps of wp growing day by day with the rate of 500 apps per day.
so we cannot say android app coming to wp that much easily. no one wants malware here. apps are growing on daily basis.
so afterall these are leaks.. no android lumia here.. n about android apps no guarantee what happens. Tom warren not stated android apps r coming.. he only stated they r testing such things on wp devices..
hope u got ur answers.. lets see what happens. n now according to leaks every oem now testing n working on wp8.1 devices.. Micromax n xolo already launched wp devices in india n lots of others also launched n sony, lg, lenovo(motorola) also working internally.

• 2014-07-21 07:56
  • fCxi
Total of 10040 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 720.