Nokia Lumia 720 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.3
8.0
8.0

This phone is packed with problems.I switch off and put off this phone like 100 times a day.sometimes,I can't pick my calls.The phone heats up quickly.when I don't use the phone for like 2 minutes,,I have to press the two side buttons to kick start it again,sometimes it doesn't allow me access my files.I gave up my Nokia C3 for this phone not knowing that the former was better than the later,,,Honestly this whole idea of windows phone is actually a big mistake.

• 2014-11-28 21:56
  • N9@T

> In reply to Omi @ 2014-11-10 10:33 from XNSx - click to readCan u plz tell me how cn c send mp3 files via WhatsApp

• 2014-11-28 09:55
  • uu%F

please dont buy this phone.. not even a year after I bought this , hardkeys not working , issues with hanged display.. serviced 2wice but nothing resolved this issue...

• 2014-11-27 15:00
  • MRKe

The worst phone I've used till date. Don't ever buy. It hangs every now and then, picture clarity was pretty fine when i started using, but later on the standard went low now the pictures are almost blurry. In one year, I had to give it to the service centre at least 5 times. Don't ever buy. Now the phone is not manufacturing anymore!

• 2014-11-26 15:33
  • YTdt

> In reply to wp8 lvr @ 2014-11-17 06:17 from xgBi - click to readBut in lumia 730 there isnt a glance screen and double tap unlock screen which is a unique feature of Lumia phones... I don give up on my 720 for jst dual sim...

• 2014-11-26 10:52
  • HktE

> In reply to nijju.ind @ 2014-11-24 08:13 from nC6b - click to readI agree with everything you said except for the display.. Nope, it is far from being the same with 300+ ppi resolution phones..

• 2014-11-26 08:35
  • KZ8K

Best phone . Bettr than Lagg Android.

• 2014-11-25 23:06
  • 3JDE

> In reply to Joze @ 2014-11-21 20:49 from fufw - click to readGo for 720, as I am using 720 for more then 1 year. There is problem at all till now, it has good touch, camera with zeiss lenses, Gud speed and response. It is 1000 times better then anroid phone...i very satisfied.

• 2014-11-25 13:57
  • Hktq

guys, i dont understand how come so many probs occur in a similar model which am using (720). Using it for the past 1 year, but didn face any prob..was going through the comments for other model phones n found negative feed back..wanted to chk for my mobile as well..now am sure those negative comments mite be fake..it all depends on our luck and how we handle the mobile..

• 2014-11-25 09:34
  • 7kx9

This is a very worst phone I have ever experienced from Nokia. Facing a lot of issues,when problem occur everything stops working or responds very late. Sensor stops working camera opens up after 1 minutes, sometimes cannot receive calls, phone heats up and battery discharges very quickly. One good thing I did was got the extended warranty and have submitted it four times to nokia care. Every time they say it has been repaired and the same day after few hours it starts irritating. Not a good phn to buy. Wastage of money. Many limitations. Have to switch off the phn at least 10 times a day.

• 2014-11-24 20:26
  • rKTY

Awesome phone. Touch is very smooth. Design and Display is Awesome. YES its only 217 ppi display. But display is same as 300+ppi phone.

• 2014-11-24 08:13
  • nC6b

My Lumia 720 touch has a problem. Took it to the nokia care where they sent it Chennai service centre wasted my 20 days and sent back saying that the warranty period is over. Now what? I will have to spend more than 7000 to repair it. Very annoying. With that amount I can buy a new one. What if I spend 7000 and the problem arises again. Nokia was my preferred brand. Now I am wondering if I should go for Nokia phones.

• 2014-11-22 16:53
  • bCYy

when i open my lumia 720 store, it wants microsoft email, i have tried 3 emails but invain. plz help me to use store and to download apps.thanxx

• 2014-11-22 16:10
  • KIpq

I Wish To Buy This 720 But The Coments From Other Users Are Not Good And Do Scare Me

• 2014-11-21 20:49
  • fufw

> In reply to wp8 lvr @ 2014-11-17 06:21 from xgBj - click to readThank you.. It worked... And the other thing I found is that when I use a high resolution photo in a lockscreen, it is also a problem...

• 2014-11-20 18:30
  • fuZS

> In reply to DON @ 2014-11-17 21:17 from PxWW - click to readUpdate your phone to Amber. Then you will see a Radio app within the Music App...

• 2014-11-20 18:23
  • fuZS

> In reply to Frederick Albert !!! @ 2014-11-14 05:15 from mGuU - click to readYes i got the screen replaced. Afew months later the screen stopped responding to the touch again. I like the design and size but it seems the quality is below par.

• 2014-11-20 13:17
  • fD7Q

> In reply to Santhosh @ 2014-11-18 03:08 from 2WHZ - click to readHai friend,
Please download an app called transfer my data.
And we can copy our contacts to phone as well as to card also.

• 2014-11-20 13:12
  • vwhQ

Pls add Chrome or Mozilla in WP Store

• 2014-11-20 12:40
  • YTdr

My Lumia &@0 is a crap, it doesn't hold network at all. It seems Lumai &20 is the most annoying phone nokia has ever produced. I don't know what to do, as expensive as the Lumia 720, the phone has a poor antenna. it cannot receive networks at a distance beyond 1km.

• 2014-11-20 09:47
  • Nhx6
Total of 10433 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 720.