Nokia Lumia 720 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.3
8.0
8.0

Exits automatically from apps. Stops completely while using then I have to press all the keys together to come out of it. But the display is awesome can't deny that and same goes for touch and camera. But the is too difficult to use with . I am fed up with it . And also issues with microphone

• 2015-04-26 18:56
  • u14f

how to install call recorder application

• 2015-04-24 12:58
  • u7E7

> In reply to sandy @ 2015-04-21 05:56 from uu$% - click to readPls upgrade OS to 8.1

• 2015-04-23 19:43
  • KAnF

lumia 720 mic ringer and camera button problem ..there is no replacing of mic and ringer because it comes with the board.. so wat can i do pls suggest me any idea to repair it in low cost

• 2015-04-22 14:44
  • K57T

I have been using this phone since last 2 years and still its working perfectly, i am happy with its performance.

• 2015-04-22 12:44
  • K6j$

boar mobile hai yaar always hang problem. volume down button not work imedetly but camera clearity is to good

• 2015-04-21 05:56
  • uu$%

I have been using Nokia Lumia 720 but have arrived at this conclusion that it is not net friendly. I have faced lot of problems. It spite of this fact that my service provider is Airtel which is a name to reckon with. If there s any disorder in the setting then it would have never provided INTERNET. As a matter fact it gives but when it will cave in is not known to the owner of this smart phone.

• 2015-04-20 19:22
  • v{%p

I had this 720 now for almost two years. Battery life is good, camera good. Very happy with the phone.
Just one problem, volume down button not working anymore.
Seems to be a common problem with the 720. Software issue. There's no fix.

• 2015-04-19 18:03
  • fjR$

The buttons are to delicate, my volume down button has stopped working, otherwise its an ok phone.

• 2015-04-19 07:33
  • XuKT

> In reply to Lalit @ 2015-04-17 05:32 from IaHb - click to readIts may be because your touch sensitivity is on High. put it on standard and you will see that it will not longer open apps on its own

• 2015-04-17 14:28
  • NviH

I have been using Lumia 720 for 2 years and I did not face any problem, but suddenly my device got mad. It opens application automatically, send messages, make calls automatically, closes applications and touch does not respond. Is anyone facing same problem?

• 2015-04-17 05:32
  • IaHb

Sir,
I like my hand set Lumia 720.
I am having MTNL 2G 3G connections. Also Wi-Fi at home.
Getting telfon, whatsapp n message(they are working).
However unable to get internet connection,I had consulted Nokia show room, they are saying I need to insert up a software, from Nokia service center.
When tried thru' someother shop, internet working fine.
Kindly advise.

• uRBQ

Very worst Mobil in Asia

• 2015-04-15 19:24
  • rKMf

> In reply to sharad @ 2015-03-26 10:33 from u1xZ - click to readEven I had the same problem.All of a sudden my phn went dead then my cousin told me to press the start button and the lower part of the above button together and hold it for few seconds it will restart. Just try.

• 2015-04-15 07:10
  • uw2S

I cant open the Store or download anything from the store for the past 2-3 months..Nokia Lumia 720 is the phone.
please help

• 2015-04-10 20:00
  • 2@ka

> In reply to Sari @ 2015-03-30 12:11 from HHHH - click to readIt may be possible that battery jack below the camera point is unhooked. Battery is internal so don't open the phone. Contact repair centre.

• 2015-04-10 15:53
  • U@HM

> In reply to Rocekr @ 2015-04-07 05:02 from v{u{ - click to readApprox 4 out of 10 Lumia 720 particularly facing the main camera problem mainly after 1 year of use. Devices other than Lumia 720 having no problem. Mine too is facing problem and actually having no solution.

• 2015-04-10 15:49
  • U@HM

Hi,

Myself, Prabeesh from Bangalore, Karnataka. I have been using Microsoft mobile for last 4 years. Two years before I bought one Lumia 720 from one of the authorized dealer. I was quite happy with the performance and the configuration which I got for 17K. But the problems started after using it for 1 year(applied for external warranty of 3 years). The main problems which I had faced are described below:

Poor network signal:- This was the main problem which I faced from the starting itself. Whenever I consult customer care, I used to get the same reply saying this is the problem with the service Provider. I have ported my connection from Vodafone to Airtel two times but faced the same issue. Last time when I consulted NOKIA Care, they told me that this is the common problem with Lumia and they don't have anything to do with it. One of the best reply which I received from customer care representative :D.

Finally they told, they did some kind of tuning on the transmitting antenna and asked me to use it for 1-2 months(They told me to use it for 1-2 months just because I am not facing this issue in all the times). But I haven't feel any change in that issue.

Finally , on 9th April 2015, I again consulted customer care centre. But the response which I got it from the representative was totally unsatisfactory. They are not ready to repair the issue since they have found some moister content near to SIM transmitter. Even they have shown me the same, which was just a mark(not actual water). I don't know how that came inside. As a city like Bangalore, the moister content will be there even if we keep it in our room in the winter seasons. But the thing is that I didn't face any other problems apart from this issue which I had already highlighted in my previous consultation itself. I tried my level best to understand customer care representative, but didn't get succeed in that. Even the last times Job sheet contains that problem(I don't know, whether they have the privilege to modify this info from your database). But still they are not ready to take up the problem. Also the reply which I got from representative was totally irritating. They have the option to take the printout/xerox of the job sheet, but they are not ready to take it from there. I went outside to take the xerox copy of that. Nothing more to say.... Great Service !!!

Even some of my friends also faced similar response(cant give warrenty) from Nokia customer care representative by saying this moister issues just to reject the warranty.

I am waiting for the launch of the first windows 10 mobile to purchase. After facing these kinds of response from customer care people for giving the warranty support, I have to rethink on my decision.

• 2015-04-09 15:18
  • 9AQi

> In reply to Rocekr @ 2015-04-07 05:02 from v{u{ - click to readrestore seting will flash softewar

• 2015-04-07 17:24
  • uuW}
Total of 10612 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 720.