Chris, 03 Jan 2014Should have been at least 1GB Ram instead of 512MB in today's age at this price what was Nokia... moreSeveral 512 MB Lumias are very well running applications, if you need 1 GB RAM or more, go for Lumia 920, 925, 1020, or 1520.
wp8 lvr, 02 Jan 20141- yes. at installation of .xap file also u need internet.. only for verify ur app.. so dont w... moreThanks a lot dude !!!
1. Today i created the microsoft live account from phone itself and was able to download apps via phone ....
2. Will try out whether can i see my apps in store menu under sd card option that i moved from pc which i downloaded from windowsphone.com so as to install them in phone ...
3. Is there amber update available for my nokia lumia 720 in India ...and is it worth updating to amber ....
Hi friends, I am new to this forum.I recently purchased lumia 720.The 2nd day onwards when I try to switch off it switches off and then restarts. I can get it right sometimes , but most of the time it doesn't switch off. Can any one please help me. I have not updated to any version since its a new phone. Already tried rebooting(vol down+powerkey) and resetting to factory settings. It didn't help.
I recently purchased lumia 720. From 2nd day onwards I cannot switch of my phone. It works fine sometimes but most of the times it switches off and restarts again. Please any one know a solution?
Kenswiss, 03 Jan 2014I had the same problem when I updated mine in October but it eventually went back to normal or... moreI also updated during September..almost more than three months..but the battery is still draining very fast...
the battery was the only thing that attract me towards 720..n atlast it betrays me..
nokia u let me down..
Kenswiss, 03 Jan 2014I had the same problem when I updated mine in October but it eventually went back to normal or... moreThank q...hopes it gets back to normal..was very excited with 2000mAh battery..but now I m totally frustrated..
Should have been at least 1GB Ram instead of 512MB in today's age at this price what was Nokia thinking????
1) Stylish and fits perfectly in the hand when compared to 920
2) Can operate touch even wearing gloves
3) Camera performance
1) 512 MB RAM which is very less, offered at this price.
2) No file manager you cannot see your files & folders .
NikiDroid, 01 Jan 2014No eqaulizer.Who told no equalizer ? Go and check in settings - audio u ll find
Ares Leonidas, 02 Jan 2014Updated my Lumia 720 to amber update n afta few weeks the battery drains ver fast...jst a few ... moreI had the same problem when I updated mine in October but it eventually went back to normal or even better, give your phone and apps a few days to adjust to the new OS version..also make sure you update apps when prompted
Benjamin, 02 Jan 2014After i copy paste the downloaded .xap file from my pc to sd card ..
1. Should i turn on m... more1- yes. at installation of .xap file also u need internet.. only for verify ur app.. so dont worry. it only check ur xap file is downlded frm wp store or not.. thats it.
2- if u buy a phone at 1st u already need to create microsoft acount.. so ur xap file automaticaly shown in store.. no need to login everytime.
its very simple dude. dont worry..
S K D, 02 Jan 2014Put your file on SDcard and click on store,u will see sd card option,tap it and install suppor... moreAfter i copy paste the downloaded .xap file from my pc to sd card ..
1. Should i turn on mobile net or not since its already downloaded through pc and hence just installation is alone done via sd card in phone...
2. Is it compulsory to create a windows account via phone to install the apps from sd card or is it required only to use (store)in phone < apps and games to download via phone itself ..
Benjamin, 02 Jan 2014how to install free apps that i downloaded from windowsphone.com via my pc into my nokia lumia... morePut your file on SDcard and click on store,u will see sd card option,tap it and install supported apps.
how to install free apps that i downloaded from windowsphone.com via my pc into my nokia lumia 720 either through sd memory card or direct to phone memory ..............
Is it must to create a account and sign into windowslive so as to access apps and games from store using lumia 720 ...
and is it must we need any sort of data net connection or wifi connection to install a free app that i downloaded in pc and install into lumia 720 /....
Updated my Lumia 720 to amber update n afta few weeks the battery drains ver fast...jst a few minutes afta it says battery 100% charged...it will reduce to 94% without any usage...wat cud be the problem..? How i can solve tis problem so that my battery returns back to its normal strength..
FERDOUS, 01 Jan 2014how can i clear my music video story?Download "clear media history" app from the WP store
Anonymous, 02 Jan 2014check ur info man,there is an equalizer in 720.Thank you for your correction.