Am facing severe battery draining issues.It is draining 15-16% for every hour in 3G browsing even though i have blocked all apps in background and using battery saver.Is this normal?
can anyone help me pls.......???
Hello friends how can i activate 3g on my sim 1 thanks. An my games and calender ar stil nt openin how can i handle it guide me pls.
VASSU, 18 Feb 2015friends please sujjest me which headphones to buy for l730Hello Vassu you can go fo Skullcandy headphones for a better experience meanwhile you also buy Nokia's Coloud pop headphone which was specially designed for lumia series it is available in any nokia store in your area, im currently using Skullcandy Inkd 101 which gives a decent music experience for me.
Guy's, anyone facing low msg alerts and high call 📞 alert (level 4). Am facing this issue. My msg alert is too less so that I cant here but in the same level(4)Cal alert is too loud. Is this error or normal..kindly comment on this
I am using this phone. Well I wanna know how to prevent reddishness while clicking pics in the sun.
Thanks in advance
Adiseshanaik, 16 Feb 2015Hello friends, I am from India. Here is my experience with this phone. I was facing mainly net... moreHi, even am planning to buy the white panel you suggested in your link, but can you please tell me whether the white panel has green buttons as shown in the pic or white buttons?
Ajoy, 18 Feb 2015Sony/samsung/nokia/sandisk class 10 is best micro sd cardthanks
Punetha, 18 Feb 2015Which micro SD card is good for Lumia 730Sony/samsung/nokia/sandisk class 10 is best micro sd card
srinu, 18 Feb 2015Hi friends how can we clear cache from phone... I have installed clean master but it doesn't ... moreclean master is not good, install quick heal total security it would protect and clear cache, ram and other things too. i am using it and its perfect.
Your phone's memory is getting reduced because of the App-data. Go to the individual Apps and delete App-data. Deleting App-data will make you lose all the settings you saved for the Apps.
Punetha, 18 Feb 2015Which micro SD card is good for Lumia 730Hello Punetha,
Use a Class 10 memory card of a reputed manufacturer for L730. I am using Sandisk 32gb class 10 s.d card since 2 months & it works awesome. It is very fast & performs really well. So, you can opt for this s.d card or other depending upon your memory requirements, but for the best performance, make sure to buy a class 10 s.d card only.
Hi friends how can we clear cache from phone...
I have installed clean master but it doesn't work at all..
Day by day my phone memory getting reduced.....
Anonymous, 18 Feb 2015I'm using Lumia 730 since October 2014. Lot of positive things are there. But here I list some... moreHi brother, answer to your questions:
- Windows store is gaining apps at an extremely fast pace & now Windows store has more than 5 lakh apps which was just 2 lakhs before 1 year. & with Win 10, app gap would almost not be there.
- 3g only mode is a disadvantage rather than an advantage. If you have opted to 3g only & if you are in an area where 3g signals are weak, then it will do nothing but eat away your battery to search the signal. & as such every operator insists to select dual mode to have continuous connectivity.
- Default video call option is only supported to java based smartphones & as such, if we are able to do free video calls over internet then why to opt for paying an amount every minute for same experience over normal video call.
- For sharing & viewing pdf files, use OneReader.
- I didn't face any issue about Bluetooth connectivity. It is fast & reliable.
- I understand about wifi direct being absent, but Xender devs have been working to write their app for windows & they can release it soon.
So, give some time brother, you will get more than what you expect.