A little correction in my earlier post....
6. Delete & Cancel buttons appear cropped (do not fit properly within the borders of dialog box) while deleting a video / pic in Photos (gallery).
rest all is ok so far.....
ananthu, 22 Mar 2016I dont think so, becoz i was in insider build same as the official and later rolled back to ge... moreBrothet please elaborate how to roll back, only reset eill do, or how. Want it badly. Although its same build, but call disconnected is my priority.
Before update to win 10. If possible uninstall all third party app then clear ie all history. Now go storage sense clear temp file phone & sd card both then remove sd card in storage sense then phone.. Now restart phone go for windows 10....for bug free update
Hi I am using W-10 since 18th. It is fantastic all around. I think the battery consumption matter need to be addressed. Otherwise it is now the best and useful SMART PHONE in the market. Because windows phones are not just DANCING DOLL PHONE (??)
i updated thru upgrade advisor.
Nice UI. Overall good OS. Refreshing.
I faced a couple of issues.....
1. Phone hanged once while trying to use GPS and Windows maps. No response to any action. Had to remove the battery then restart.
2. Once screen brightness / contrast increased on its own. Settled after turning screen off and then on again.
3. Home screen & All app list scroll is jerky sometimes for 5-10 secs. Then starts scrolling smoothly.
4. Live tile of Photo doesn't show all photos marked as favorite. I have 5 photos marked fav. One each on two dates and three on another day. I shows only 3 photos on live tile. Two of diff dates and only one out of three on a single day.
Note that favorite folder also appeared little later to start with..
5. Perfect Music app doesn't list the songs placed in the folder other than MUSIC on SD card.
6. Delete & Cancel buttons appear cropped while deleting a msg/ pic in whatsapp.
Battery backup is ok.
hey bross... i hav a small doubt...
Does nokia lumia 730 after upgraded to WP10 support OTG (On-The-Go)....????
plz...answr my question..
rashid786, 19 Mar 2016Please dont update to win 10 . It is battery sucker. Full charge will come to 10% within 3 hou... moreI dont think so, becoz i was in insider build same as the official and later rolled back to get the official. After reinstalling win 8.1 the only change i felt was the swipe up navigation bar for windows phone silverlight apps like uc browser, WhatsApp etc.. After the pull update i'd felt a relief so that i can use wonderful twitter app, facebook beta, but battery still sucked me. After an hour i just checked out phone update and it said an update was ready to be installed. And got .164 the battery problem got rectified. Dont stick with windows phone 8.1 if you are eligible for upgrade, especially for lumia 730s. 8.1 feels faster to you only becoz the UI animation i bet. Overall who stick with unsupported OS with majority unsupported app ecosystem.
subhi, 21 Mar 2016After reset will erase all apps ?Install one more Update there are actually two updates after that no issue i m using it its awesome after second update
mus, 21 Mar 2016guys after update reset it otherwise battery would drainAfter reset will erase all apps ?
guys i am also lking for update in my Nokia
lumia 730.how much size of w10 mobile updaye
nd can it downloadable on 3g.
or it requires wifi...please reply .
which is better lumia camera or windows camera. i think noise is increased in windows camera. what you all think about this?
pls guys tell me w10 .
hw much size of this update is in lumia 730
and can we download it in 3g or requires wifi...
I upgraded my 730 to windows 10 on 20-03-2016 but not satisfied with it Win8.1 was better for me .I tried to roll back to 8.1 through windows device recovery tool but CANNOT,it FAILS to get the device info from my cell after it is connected. PLEASE HELP ME TO REVERT TO 8.1
I have also tried factory reset after upgrading to Win10
kamal, 20 Mar 2016Update available only.107 still not 2nd update what i do ?I got first 107 then it installed a notification comes that a new update comes for u I upgrade it
It is 164 but Microsoft failed to good update for it's consumer I think 8.1 is better smooth then this..