Nokia Lumia 800 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.8
7.4
7.6

i dont hate nokia but nokia lumia sucks so many problems people are facing now. i phone dont sell in india due to its restrictions, lumia is also the same. You cannot send or recieve files via bluetooth, no sd card, no usb mass storage,no file explorer. only zune works( pc with zune). india is a poor country, not everybody can afford a pc, or expensive 3g data. I DONT WANT TO USE IT JUST BECAUSE ITS DIFFERENT AND ITS NOKIA. WINDOWS PHONE ABSOLUTELY SUCKS.

• 2012-04-24 09:01
  • t}F7
  • F

does it support flash?

• 2012-04-24 05:45
  • PE9M

this nokia phone are very sensetive touch panel and gorela glass like this becouse i perchese it

• 2012-04-24 05:36
  • t}AX

You should increase the size of the screen because I think it is not big enough for challenging with the world today.

It is not 2008 today.
Upgrade Nokia.

• 2012-04-24 03:58
  • P@Td

i would say just one word for this device "AMAZING".

• 2012-04-23 21:40
  • 7jWU

Hi, downloaded Skype to day, no front camera voice calls only no problem,
but it does not run in background, Android does, family and friends can not call unless
I keep Skype open cannot do anything else as it closes if I try to e mail etc, seems pointless, plus no update to. Windows 8?, glad I bought N9 , Nokia should have continued with Meego and Symbian,

• 2012-04-23 21:23
  • 39D@

Very nice phone . Nokia is the best as always

• 2012-04-23 17:30
  • KICV

Hi, I am Mani ,i bought Lumia800 with small hesitation due to feedback i got from my friends,i went to an priority shop and i was given live demo of the product and the staff assured me of the phone. now i am using the mobile for Past 1 month and its amazing to use the phone.

• 2012-04-23 15:05
  • vIfW

Where is the front camera???

• 2012-04-23 12:09
  • fjHv

> In reply to AZT @ 2012-04-19 08:23 from wu3p - click to readtouch screen - 10/10
battery - 6/10
the fone has all other features which every smartfone has these days
resolution - 10/10
ring tone volume - 6/10

• 2012-04-22 19:50
  • vI9v

no front camera, third class phone..

• 2012-04-22 18:38
  • uCse

expensive with non dualcore processor

• 2012-04-22 11:47
  • KiCy
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-22 05:09 from P@dH - click to readis this push email. can it attach a file and edit word and excel?

• 2012-04-22 10:51
  • 7Xb2

can we edit and create word excel and power point to??

• 2012-04-22 05:09
  • P@dH

> In reply to irnokia @ 2012-04-19 22:21 from HFdS - click to readwindows 7.5 is called mango,

windows 8 will be coming soon

hope this helps

• 2012-04-21 20:35
  • mE0W

> In reply to merlin29 @ 2012-04-19 19:22 from 39D@ - click to readMy personal feeling is 808 for outstanding Camera and Belle,N9 much better than Belle but only good Camera..800 was nothing for me,only use one week then back to N9.

• 2012-04-21 20:06
  • 3LWa

I have the phone myself and I'm very satisfied with it. It has an excellent feeling in the hand and the design is phenomenal :)
The OS is fluent, it is a closed OS, the UI feels fresh. I really don't know why it isn't more popular. I mean, I had both iOS (iPod touch) and Android (Galaxy i7500), but I like WP7 most out of them. I know that the Android phone I had is terrible, but even if I compare my Lumia 800 to other Androids I still like it more. Can't really tell anything about hardware, because almost everything runs smooth (by almost I mean everything besides this FB app which lags who knows why, it's fast but sliding through just isn't the fluent feeling with the rest of WP7). And by the way, anyone who can utilize a free navigation, get the Lumia, its navigation is really awesome, but (un)fortunately I don't need it :)

• 2012-04-21 18:38
  • 3qR$

please come up with something worth checking

• 2012-04-21 13:15
  • Kg$4

internet perpose lumia is super but end call will not work properly. for the call purpose it is waste to buy this phone

• 2012-04-21 13:13
  • t@5g

This phone is just bad. Static noise when listening to music is a pain. You can see shadows and lines next to black letters on white background. UI is inconsistent and feels like beta version.

• 2012-04-21 09:27
  • MSJU
Total of 5614 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 800.