Nokia Lumia 800 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.8
7.4
7.6

no front camera, third class phone..

• 2012-04-22 18:38
  • uCse

expensive with non dualcore processor

• 2012-04-22 11:47
  • KiCy
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-22 05:09 from P@dH - click to readis this push email. can it attach a file and edit word and excel?

• 2012-04-22 10:51
  • 7Xb2

can we edit and create word excel and power point to??

• 2012-04-22 05:09
  • P@dH

> In reply to irnokia @ 2012-04-19 22:21 from HFdS - click to readwindows 7.5 is called mango,

windows 8 will be coming soon

hope this helps

• 2012-04-21 20:35
  • mE0W

> In reply to merlin29 @ 2012-04-19 19:22 from 39D@ - click to readMy personal feeling is 808 for outstanding Camera and Belle,N9 much better than Belle but only good Camera..800 was nothing for me,only use one week then back to N9.

• 2012-04-21 20:06
  • 3LWa

I have the phone myself and I'm very satisfied with it. It has an excellent feeling in the hand and the design is phenomenal :)
The OS is fluent, it is a closed OS, the UI feels fresh. I really don't know why it isn't more popular. I mean, I had both iOS (iPod touch) and Android (Galaxy i7500), but I like WP7 most out of them. I know that the Android phone I had is terrible, but even if I compare my Lumia 800 to other Androids I still like it more. Can't really tell anything about hardware, because almost everything runs smooth (by almost I mean everything besides this FB app which lags who knows why, it's fast but sliding through just isn't the fluent feeling with the rest of WP7). And by the way, anyone who can utilize a free navigation, get the Lumia, its navigation is really awesome, but (un)fortunately I don't need it :)

• 2012-04-21 18:38
  • 3qR$

please come up with something worth checking

• 2012-04-21 13:15
  • Kg$4

internet perpose lumia is super but end call will not work properly. for the call purpose it is waste to buy this phone

• 2012-04-21 13:13
  • t@5g

This phone is just bad. Static noise when listening to music is a pain. You can see shadows and lines next to black letters on white background. UI is inconsistent and feels like beta version.

• 2012-04-21 09:27
  • MSJU

> In reply to AZT @ 2012-04-19 08:23 from wu3p - click to readthird class phone will not suggest to my enemy to purchase it

• 2012-04-20 22:02
  • YTcF

All of those who eep banging on about the wonders of Android the only OS i have heard of hacking in big numbers more than once.
This is not Windows as in the old SPV, this is sweet as honey mango, fast clear brilliant easy to customise almost as good as iPhone, I SAID ALMOST as good as.
open source, open to easier hacing and free ups? wae up if it's free humm remember the old sayin. U get what pay for. use the phone fully and just because you will not buy because u like free from sips give the OS a chance Windows would not be the company they are by producing rubbish. what do the majority of PCs run on? rest my case!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2012-04-20 12:35
  • mH23

samsung omia is better than lumia 800.
It's bluetooth don't support with other phone and memory card and secondary camera not have lumia.

• 2012-04-20 06:15
  • fCTD

is wp mango upgraded to wp8?

• 2012-04-19 22:21
  • HFdS

I'm an HTC user recently purchased a Nokia lumia 800, still boxed used for about a week reverted back to my HTC simply because Nokia 800 does not support tethering... WP7 is OK but still playing catchup.

• 2012-04-19 20:17
  • 3GPY

I bought 800 two months ago basically its ok, updates and now good battery life,
but the question? Seems all 7.5 mango phones will not be updated to Apollo,
Same as my Android phone no updates, so is it wise to buy any windows phone until Apollo?,will that be out of date on release? No updates?, ,might as well buy Nokia. n9 at
least its getting updates and backup, and its a one off, back to Symbian 808?.

• 2012-04-19 19:22
  • 39D@

Excellent device

• 2012-04-19 12:44
  • KAxc

> In reply to AZT @ 2012-04-19 08:23 from wu3p - click to readhey man my advice is do not upgrade on it, you have a great phone.. arc s is a great device plus it runs android..

• 2012-04-19 10:41
  • v0qx

Hi mates, I m planning to replace my XPERIA ARC S, with Lumia 800, can someone advise about the battery life, camera and screen touch sensitivity?

Thanks,

• 2012-04-19 08:23
  • wu3p

> In reply to balaji @ 2012-04-18 23:38 from vLyx - click to readwell done for having a lumia 800 that delivers the advertised battery life.

my Lumia 800 may be my first Windows Phone, but plenty of other people, including people who have prlenty of previous experience with WP devices- are reporting battery issues...

maybe this is a problem that is affecting only certain batches... but that doesnt mean that the problem is due to the affected people not having enough experience with WP devices.

• 2012-04-19 00:50
  • mxKE
Total of 5604 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 800.