Nokia Lumia 800 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.8
7.4
7.6

NOKIA LUMIA 800 phone which nokia introduced in 2011, which was awesome beautiful looking and good which Nokia called it a SMARTPHONE. A SMARTPHONE which don’t have even basic features nor have they tried to provide us during this 2years...
1. NO call blocker
2. NO MULTI select option in IMAGES or CONTACT
3. NO FONT resize option
4. NO SMS BACKUP
5. NO MUSIC EQUALIZER and the MUSIC volume is really low
6. NO TASKMANAGER
7. NO FILLESHARE nor FILE EXPLORER
8. NO PROFILE settings for volume & ringtones (i.e. Outdoor, meeting, silence, etc)
9. NO MASS STORAGE option since ZUNE is totally waste
10. NO GOOD APPS
11. NO UPGRADES
A high priced NOT SMARTPHONE worth 300$ dollar don’t have this basic features
Over last two years just one UPDATE from 7.5 to 7.8.
Even BASIC phone will have this smart option. NOKIA had CHEATED us with LUMIA 800 with such a high price tag phone which doesn’t even have this basic function nor have they done anything now to improve it. Even nokia asha and other basic models have this basic function
GUYS PLEASE SUPPORT THIS IF YOU FEEL GUILTY FOR PURCHASEING LUMIA 800.

• 2014-03-20 04:21
  • Xu@I

I cannot download anything from market place. and if iam changing region in my lumia it changes but again cannot download anything in my phone. and from my id i am changing my region i cannot. through zune software i am singing in my Id a error appears. how can i install softwares through pc. can you help me please.

• 2014-03-19 16:44
  • EKg1

> In reply to sugam shrestha @ 2014-03-06 06:58 from ttwx - click to readif u use proper nokia lumia charger it cannot be hng. And bluetooth is work proprly connect it with lumia to lumia

• 2014-03-19 02:07
  • n4Yh

> In reply to Santhosh @ 2014-03-07 12:51 from utW} - click to readwell thanks, but then i have zune application in my computer already, and it is via zune that am able to transfer from computer to phone. the problem i find is to locate my downloaded files in my phone. when i open videos,music,pictures folder i find nothing.

• 2014-03-12 13:45
  • Nhx6

im using lumia 800 frm last 22 monts(1st edition). and beleive me it is perfect not a single issues with it. i agree dat on starting days it hangs max 5 times bt from 18monts it wouldnt happen. and im using all fetures they given. every night i put to download 700mb movies till morning it will fully downloaded and phone became heat bt its not a big deal for smartphones.windows os is really made me happy, coz this is my 14th phone im using that didnt made me feel boar coz dificult os compare to android so (amazing everyday) as punch words. phones polycarbonaten body is very compact, hardwares also very perfect. everyones taste is different as i like this phone. if u also like windows phone go for lumia series and choose higher end. my time der was two option infront of me lumia 800 and 710. i chosen 800 so im more happy today. nw u guys have more n more lumia phones so choice is yours.

• 2014-03-10 08:38
  • YQCS

> In reply to ineyo @ 2014-03-07 09:42 from Nhx6 - click to readinstall zune first on your computer/laptop.

• 2014-03-10 08:26
  • nC6q

> In reply to ineyo @ 2014-03-07 09:42 from Nhx6 - click to readNokia Suite will make it easy or bluetooth file transfer from phone to laptop.

• 2014-03-08 08:40
  • 7xaE

> In reply to ineyo @ 2014-03-07 09:42 from Nhx6 - click to readDear sir..,
It is possible to transfer the files to your computer or laptop.
1st you have to download zone software and install the software in your personal computer. you have to transfer the files from this software.

after install the software you have to connect your phone with computer via data cable.
then your phone connected your computer. after that you have to drag the files to phone or computer.
thanks..,

• 2014-03-07 12:51
  • utW}

please can someone assist me on how i can transfer my downloaded videos from this phone to my laptop?

• 2014-03-07 09:42
  • Nhx6

how can i transfer my downloaded videos to my computer? all i can is to transfer from computer not the other way

• 2014-03-07 09:26
  • Nhx6

I have been using lot of phones. In past 14 years I had 17 phones. I have used Ericsson, Siemens (S45i my favorite), Moto, HTC, Samsung, iPhone 4. My Lumia 800 I use since 2012 and haven't changed it yet! Why? Coz it has all that I have on my laptop. and my office server. One drive is the best App for sync. Outlook is the best syncing client to Microsoft Exchange Server of the company I work for. MS Office just perfect works! 8mpx camera is OK. Nokia maps works both online & offline modes with LIFETIME free of charge navigation! Wi-Fi is the fastest ever. IE is OK even without flash. GPS services are faster enough. If lost the phone you every time can look/erase it remotely. Hardware is just a perfect. So guys, lets somebody tells what she/he wants more from this phone?! It is another question if you can not use the its features. I use 100% of its available utilities.

• 2014-03-06 21:05
  • SHpv

guys i don't really know why my lumia can't download can someone be of help

• 2014-03-06 20:16
  • ftKc

its a gud phone but i m facing some problems like when it is connected to charger the touch is hanged it does not work well second problem is about the battry back up
and the last problem is transferring the music

• 2014-03-06 06:58
  • ttwx

> In reply to Ennio @ 2014-02-11 00:42 from K6s$ - click to readUse original charger as it is designed to work with specific power ratings

• 2014-03-03 16:10
  • NaUj

> In reply to ennio @ 2014-02-13 23:53 from K6s$ - click to readHold the power button down for about 10secs. the fone will reset (kinda free its RAM). be sure to always close apps when not needed and the fone wont freeze i.e you wont run out of memory

• 2014-03-03 16:08
  • NaUj

Go to marketplace and download "Bluetooth share" it is an app that allows you to establish bluetooth connection services with other bluetooth enabled devices. I see this as an added security feature. one more reason to love ma Lumia 800

• 2014-03-03 16:05
  • NaUj

My lumia 800 Has a problem with volume of the ear piece is too low yet it's at 10/10 vol. I handily the person at the other end.

• 2014-03-03 13:58
  • rrjZ

great mobile,but downloading problem and also blutooth
problem....pls upgrade

• 2014-03-02 04:01
  • HMHb

Great phone.
Mt main complaint would be how the volume keeps getting turned down? Wish there was a way to lock the keys out so the level is help at setting as i cannot hear it when turned down and keep missing calls.
battery life is not that good I must admit and I am always charging, but may not have the time to fully charge it.
Other than that I am on my third 800 and have no wish to move up to a bigger screen. In fact I dislike the large phones that are now normal.
It looks like I will be considering the Samsung lite as an option next phone. but I only use my phone as a phone and NEVER use it for web services or other services.

• 2014-02-27 22:22
  • RLqi

> In reply to remusthag @ 2014-02-05 14:50 from Mf5y - click to readSince I bought this Nokia Lumia 800 six months ago, I can not download, Bluetooth and even connect to my Laptop, asking for Zune applications. Please tell me how to fix all these.

• 2014-02-27 13:20
  • XMC7
Total of 5447 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 800.