Nokia Lumia 800 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.8
7.4
7.6

Typical windows phone.....no card slot! They, like Apple want you getting all through their portal. They should PAY YOU to own this phone......the opposite of symbian that made Nokia great.....CLOSED SOURCE....certainly not open source is it?...good bye Nokia!

• 2011-11-11 21:13
  • d@CZ

hey stuck can't you read no front facing cameras
i guess either you will see her or she will see u while you make that video call....

• 2011-11-11 18:26
  • A90{

> In reply to Stuck @ 2011-11-11 10:03 from 7q5H - click to readIndeed shame no video call another Nokia fail :(

• 2011-11-11 16:55
  • 3UQv

Can anyone provide capital on installment basis for this phone. I am ready to take it.

• 2011-11-11 16:35
  • utXp

> In reply to [deleted post]You... Read the specifications properly. It has Bluetooth!

• 2011-11-11 15:11
  • 95WC

> In reply to andry @ 2011-11-11 09:46 from txjn - click to readits a xbox live gaming dude in nokia 800

• 2011-11-11 14:56
  • PTWp

Eventhough,nokia changes from symbian to windows,it wouldn't be like android..If nokia keep producing it's symbian mobiles means,nokia company will be closed..

• 2011-11-11 12:04
  • YT18

This phone is pretty cool.
Nokia came into my vodafone call center yesturday and I won the phone so thats pretty cool i get the phone for free hahahaha how JEL are all you lol x

• 2011-11-11 11:49
  • MVg6

very nice

• 2011-11-11 11:49
  • YTJR

=Nokia seriously needs all: symbian OS +Maemo OS +Meego OS and even window OS together for servival.
"A single giant tree will never made a forest."
=Samsung already have Android OS+ bada OS+ window OS+ newly launch tizeng OS to be the champion.

• 2011-11-11 11:33
  • 7qx6

In response to some of the posts (which seem to be from people with no hands on experience with a Windows Phone):

All windows phones have a minimum set of features - (e.g. FM radio, Document editor, in built Microsoft office, which has OneNote, Word, Excel, PPT; I think that things like gyroscope, gps, MS office, etc. are provided as min. features for all windows phones)

Some random things I like with Windows phone (I have a samsung focus):

I use OneNote for taking random notes, TOdo's etc. - and these are automatically synced to "skydrive" - which means I have them on my phone anywhere I go. Great thing is that I can edit/add notes - and they are synced back to my PC.

Camera is great and very convenient to use (I find myself using it much more often than other phones I have had).

The 3 buttons at the bottom are consistent across the OS/apps (all of them are used very frequently).

Contrary to what most people say (I had the same opinion before) - zune is pretty simple, and has made life much more simple than manually copying files. ** zune does allow mp3's from your PC to be synced to the phone. (All pics/music/videos from my phone/PC are now synced with each other/always current).

Only issue I may think of is the inbuilt 8gb memory (though I still have only used half of that).

• 2011-11-11 10:44
  • 2S@{

No front camera, only 3.7 inch screen, nokia growup........

• 2011-11-11 10:28
  • uv73

> In reply to thekushagra @ 2011-11-11 09:25 from bCc} - click to readdreaming of making video call to sweetie ha ha ha......

• 2011-11-11 10:03
  • 7q5H

how's the games of WP 7.5 ? Are they only Java Games ?

• 2011-11-11 09:46
  • txjn

my dream phone!!!!!

• 2011-11-11 09:25
  • bCc}

> In reply to th3D @ 2011-11-11 01:38 from nbbg - click to readI use Copy Trans to transfer my MP3, Photos and Videos to my Ipod/Iphone..

• 2011-11-11 08:27
  • vx7i

> In reply to veer @ 2011-11-10 14:18 from vGxT - click to readDonkey's decision,
.....before buying,better goes through detail fone reviews to avoid blunder mistake to regret later.
It seem, window phones is the lowest platform OS till date ...according to public opinions.

• 2011-11-11 06:16
  • Xu64

....wrong decision of Nokia boss is leading to doom.
Only Meego OS/ Symbian OS will revive the Company.
.... A great great Shame to Mr Elop.

• 2011-11-11 04:57
  • Xu64

....wrong decision of Nokia boss is leading to doom.
Only Meego OS/ Symbian OS will revive the Company.
.... A great great Shame to Mr Elop.

• 2011-11-11 04:56
  • Xu64

nice phone but with just a single 1.4 Ghz processor...
samsung just came out with a dual core and probably will release quad core processors early next year....tsk tsk tsk

• 2011-11-11 03:49
  • 9Lb7
Total of 5614 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 800.