Nokia Lumia 800 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.8
7.4
7.6

Why does it let u make phone calls sum times an then it won't it says number not connected I am in South Africa trying to call australia

• 2014-02-22 07:07
  • 2GGf

the phone just stopped working after a year of usage. i've done everything possible but it won't still work. i really loved nokia but this is making me doubt the rest of their products. don't know what to buy now

• 2014-02-19 22:17
  • fmvx

> In reply to Mary C @ 2014-02-18 17:37 from 3pJ8 - click to readI have taken a contract for Lumia 800 this phone doesn't have a data. I tried several times with no luck

• 2014-02-19 15:41
  • HHHH

Hi, my screen recently went blank and my phone had to be sent back to be fixed. I have lost all my pictures and notes. Is this normal or is there any way to safeguard them. I was told that there is no memory card as it is an internal memory, surely thats not good enough.

• 2014-02-18 17:37
  • 3pJ8

Could L800 be serviced and fixed at all? Are there parts any where?

• 2014-02-17 23:49

Hi all,
The battery is not charging and the screen is freezing or locked. Need your help in rectifying these two problems. Please could someone be of assistance.
Thanks.

• 2014-02-13 23:53
  • K6s$

its an amazing mobile i loved it.

• 2014-02-12 14:34
  • KIG}

Friends,

Did nokia fix the low\poor Audio output issue in headphones?

Reply is appreciated!

thanks,
Ram

• 2014-02-12 12:13
  • MYs6

please tell me about lumia 800 Persian language...

• 2014-02-11 17:17
  • avVV

Could someone offer me practical advise on getting the L800 battery charged? The power is on when connection is on but the battery is not charging with a question mark appearing on the battery indicator? Pls I need your help in getting this phone working.

• 2014-02-11 00:42
  • K6s$

Try to give your phone update when its freezing, my Lumia 820 was also freezing but when I updated it it stops freezing.

• 2014-02-10 11:49
  • r3He

My phone which is 14 months old is experiencing two problems.
One, it is freezing.
Two, the LCD or touch screen is not responding. I am having these problems for a week now. I am in Papua New Guinea where maintenance service is not readily available and is pretty expensive if it is done. I am one of those lucky person in the country to own the phone and I need expert advice to have this device working again for me. Thank you.

• 2014-02-10 07:05
  • K6s$

my phones display is working very wel;
but aftr lock screen touch is totaaly hang
need to phon restart for resolve
help me to resolve its displlay
or
software prob ???

• 2014-02-09 14:42
  • PA7Y

my phone basically freezes once l turn it on.. does some one know how to resolve that problem???

• 2014-02-08 14:05
  • fm5F

> In reply to Ghost Rider @ 2014-02-01 08:15 from PFtp - click to readPress vol down button + power button for 15 secs for a soft reset

• 2014-02-07 23:32
  • Pa3M

i think this is better than apple and samsung and i am sure that this nokia lumia 800 is very impressive in matter of looks ,specifications,and awesome touch ...........10 out of 9.5.....keep it up nokia

• 2014-02-07 12:11
  • uu0B

It is the worlds worst phone I ever seen. No updates for win8. No font size increase. No instagram. No customer care service level. No commitment.
Highly slow device, takes minimum a minute to open applications. No RAM free application.
Slowest, non upgradable, waste of money.

• 2014-02-07 10:55
  • 2Tij
  • F

The biggest shit I ever had! Dont buy this phone because is very annoying, it kills me with no connection errors, with that shit called Zune.. install update, can not install update... Jesus ... I feel like I want to kill the guy who invented it.Too bad, nice screen, nice colors, and that`s it.

• 2014-02-05 14:50
  • Mf5y

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-14 19:18 from P%%v - click to readHappened to me all the time too, the best solution is to buy a phone that doesn't have windows on it. Nokia is not the same after partnering uo with windows. Horrible support as well.

• 2014-02-01 23:51
  • 6jW@

The worst phone I have ever had. Absolutely unreliable, the warranty had to replace it 6 times in the first 2 month until I finally was "lucky" enough to get a working one. Windows phone is extremely boring, no fun apps, not even instagram. Most apps don't work in background. Finally it slipped out of my hand, dropped on the floor and the screen broke off. Finally I am free from this nightmare!

• 2014-02-01 23:40
  • 6jW@
Total of 5445 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 800.