Nokia Lumia 800 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.8
7.4
7.6

the lumia 800 is gabbage, this phone is only good in terms of the corning gorilla glass otherwise if you are thinking of buying this old model shit then just don't. the battery is a corpse yet it can't be changed, no Bluetooth, no ussd code running, this phone is just a big nonsense

• 2014-03-26 15:05
  • NuU5

please release tamil font for lumia 800 mobile....

• 2014-03-26 09:25
  • X{iR

> In reply to sudhish @ 2014-03-20 04:21 from Xu@I - click to readHope ur a china mobile user or open market android user?? Huh... Grow up
this is advanced generation. U considered points are really basic fetures baby but this phone is not a basic. Lumia 800 is fully secured advanced compact machine.hope u ll never seen a quality of this device n have u oprate any iphones? Please do it first lumia 800 n apple iphone 4 or 4s are real quality products. They are not made u cheat, ur nt capable for lumia 800 thsts it.

• 2014-03-24 19:21
  • rJ3n

Nokia 800, the most useless mobile had nothing but trouble since i bought it, theres no information on how to download your pictures,if your thinking of buying one then think again just a rip off.

• 2014-03-24 18:38
  • BwVQ

> In reply to sudhish @ 2014-03-20 04:21 from Xu@I - click to readYeah, i feel really sory for purchasing lumia 800.
So guy's if you're thinking obout purcasing lumia 800 don't do that.

• 2014-03-22 19:55
  • 3IE%

> In reply to fred @ 2014-03-20 09:40 from fu%U - click to read
I have problem in forwarding a contact no to another no. How come no achieve storage? Please assist?

• 2014-03-20 13:56
  • IVx7

i cannot get through with the bluetooth connections even with the another lumia, it keeps saying not suppoted after connecting, why?

• 2014-03-20 09:40
  • fu%U

NOKIA LUMIA 800 phone which nokia introduced in 2011, which was awesome beautiful looking and good which Nokia called it a SMARTPHONE. A SMARTPHONE which don’t have even basic features nor have they tried to provide us during this 2years...
1. NO call blocker
2. NO MULTI select option in IMAGES or CONTACT
3. NO FONT resize option
4. NO SMS BACKUP
5. NO MUSIC EQUALIZER and the MUSIC volume is really low
6. NO TASKMANAGER
7. NO FILLESHARE nor FILE EXPLORER
8. NO PROFILE settings for volume & ringtones (i.e. Outdoor, meeting, silence, etc)
9. NO MASS STORAGE option since ZUNE is totally waste
10. NO GOOD APPS
11. NO UPGRADES
A high priced NOT SMARTPHONE worth 300$ dollar don’t have this basic features
Over last two years just one UPDATE from 7.5 to 7.8.
Even BASIC phone will have this smart option. NOKIA had CHEATED us with LUMIA 800 with such a high price tag phone which doesn’t even have this basic function nor have they done anything now to improve it. Even nokia asha and other basic models have this basic function
GUYS PLEASE SUPPORT THIS IF YOU FEEL GUILTY FOR PURCHASEING LUMIA 800.

• 2014-03-20 04:21
  • Xu@I

I cannot download anything from market place. and if iam changing region in my lumia it changes but again cannot download anything in my phone. and from my id i am changing my region i cannot. through zune software i am singing in my Id a error appears. how can i install softwares through pc. can you help me please.

• 2014-03-19 16:44
  • EKg1

> In reply to sugam shrestha @ 2014-03-06 06:58 from ttwx - click to readif u use proper nokia lumia charger it cannot be hng. And bluetooth is work proprly connect it with lumia to lumia

• 2014-03-19 02:07
  • n4Yh

> In reply to Santhosh @ 2014-03-07 12:51 from utW} - click to readwell thanks, but then i have zune application in my computer already, and it is via zune that am able to transfer from computer to phone. the problem i find is to locate my downloaded files in my phone. when i open videos,music,pictures folder i find nothing.

• 2014-03-12 13:45
  • Nhx6

im using lumia 800 frm last 22 monts(1st edition). and beleive me it is perfect not a single issues with it. i agree dat on starting days it hangs max 5 times bt from 18monts it wouldnt happen. and im using all fetures they given. every night i put to download 700mb movies till morning it will fully downloaded and phone became heat bt its not a big deal for smartphones.windows os is really made me happy, coz this is my 14th phone im using that didnt made me feel boar coz dificult os compare to android so (amazing everyday) as punch words. phones polycarbonaten body is very compact, hardwares also very perfect. everyones taste is different as i like this phone. if u also like windows phone go for lumia series and choose higher end. my time der was two option infront of me lumia 800 and 710. i chosen 800 so im more happy today. nw u guys have more n more lumia phones so choice is yours.

• 2014-03-10 08:38
  • YQCS

> In reply to ineyo @ 2014-03-07 09:42 from Nhx6 - click to readinstall zune first on your computer/laptop.

• 2014-03-10 08:26
  • nC6q

> In reply to ineyo @ 2014-03-07 09:42 from Nhx6 - click to readNokia Suite will make it easy or bluetooth file transfer from phone to laptop.

• 2014-03-08 08:40
  • 7xaE

> In reply to ineyo @ 2014-03-07 09:42 from Nhx6 - click to readDear sir..,
It is possible to transfer the files to your computer or laptop.
1st you have to download zone software and install the software in your personal computer. you have to transfer the files from this software.

after install the software you have to connect your phone with computer via data cable.
then your phone connected your computer. after that you have to drag the files to phone or computer.
thanks..,

• 2014-03-07 12:51
  • utW}

please can someone assist me on how i can transfer my downloaded videos from this phone to my laptop?

• 2014-03-07 09:42
  • Nhx6

how can i transfer my downloaded videos to my computer? all i can is to transfer from computer not the other way

• 2014-03-07 09:26
  • Nhx6

I have been using lot of phones. In past 14 years I had 17 phones. I have used Ericsson, Siemens (S45i my favorite), Moto, HTC, Samsung, iPhone 4. My Lumia 800 I use since 2012 and haven't changed it yet! Why? Coz it has all that I have on my laptop. and my office server. One drive is the best App for sync. Outlook is the best syncing client to Microsoft Exchange Server of the company I work for. MS Office just perfect works! 8mpx camera is OK. Nokia maps works both online & offline modes with LIFETIME free of charge navigation! Wi-Fi is the fastest ever. IE is OK even without flash. GPS services are faster enough. If lost the phone you every time can look/erase it remotely. Hardware is just a perfect. So guys, lets somebody tells what she/he wants more from this phone?! It is another question if you can not use the its features. I use 100% of its available utilities.

• 2014-03-06 21:05
  • SHpv

guys i don't really know why my lumia can't download can someone be of help

• 2014-03-06 20:16
  • ftKc

its a gud phone but i m facing some problems like when it is connected to charger the touch is hanged it does not work well second problem is about the battry back up
and the last problem is transferring the music

• 2014-03-06 06:58
  • ttwx
Total of 5496 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 800.