Nokia Lumia 800 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.8
7.4
7.6

The worst phone I have ever had. Absolutely unreliable, the warranty had to replace it 6 times in the first 2 month until I finally was "lucky" enough to get a working one. Windows phone is extremely boring, no fun apps, not even instagram. Most apps don't work in background. Finally it slipped out of my hand, dropped on the floor and the screen broke off. Finally I am free from this nightmare!

• 2014-02-01 23:40
  • 6jW@

the worst phone...in a year its battery stopped working...when sent to the nokia factory..it was also unable to detect its fault...great...don't believe in it..stupid phone...don't waste your money..........

• 2014-02-01 12:15
  • Hkq3

I have a Nokia Lumia 800 which is brand new but the screen is blank when i turn it on .Though I can receive incoming calls but since the screen is blank ,I have no idea whose calling nor answer any calls. I this common with this model ????

• 2014-02-01 08:15
  • PFtp

> In reply to Arindam @ 2014-01-10 09:16 from t}AI - click to readI am using lumia 800 since 15 months .skype is working very good on this phone and the other applications are also very nice.

• 2014-02-01 06:06
  • U{dL

> In reply to Belle @ 2014-01-29 11:06 from MfxM - click to readIf you have other phones .. then why don't you give it to me.. haaanh... I like it very much.

• 2014-02-01 01:48
  • tSkk

L800- pic quality is poor when comaare to my previous HS- C6-01, video quality is fine, but i cant able to access photo camera setting, there is no option to use phone as modem to access net torugh my LAP, which i can access its my earlier C6-01 model, over all its worst model from windows lumia -800. pls dont buy..

• 2014-01-31 10:26
  • 2Z7F
  • F

Nokia lumia 800 is very good, I had one, now I have the lumia 1020. This phone is very nice.

• 2014-01-29 17:02
  • L7xb

I love my Nokia Lumia 800. I've been using it for more than a year now and I am very satisfied (Still performs like new). Apps are very useful and practical. I am actually wondering why do other people don't find this interesting. I have other phones, but this is the best that I have. I'm sure I will use this for another year (or more, just like my old Nokia phones). I'm a fan!

• 2014-01-29 11:06
  • MfxM

Hi There, What can I do or download inorder for my lumia not to use so much airtime?

Regards,

• 2014-01-28 11:07
  • Iad7

Hi, can we able to tether this phone to our computer? Internet sharing I mean.....

Thanks.

• 2014-01-28 06:27
  • YT@P

Just bought this 3 weeks ago. I'm very satisfied with the performance of L800, the lack of apps in the marketplace is not an issue cause you'll find apps you just needed and necessary for your daily activities. What I like about is the aesthetics of this phone that it's build with premium quality. And looking at it doesn't feel that your phone is outdated (2 years behind).Finding screen protector bothers me though.

• 2014-01-28 06:23
  • YT@P

Guyz m a lumia 800 user since 2011. Frst thng wth 3g airtel my phne gves 14 hrs of back up wthot 3g whole day da oly ting is yu hav to charge yua phne oly fr two hrs. And abt camera itz awesum oly thng is yu hav to adjust yua settings... I do agree that there s no equlr in musizz nd abt whatssapp yess wth new update yu ll get notifications on da top of yua screen da oly ting s reinstall yua app. And to remind yu all every phones battery sucks due to the poor network so btr change it to manual instead of automatic ..... Cmmon itz a very nice piece da oly ting s learn to use ......

• 2014-01-26 20:34
  • vGC$

what netwrk sould i used cellc or vodacom or mtn

• 2014-01-24 07:42
  • N9mh

> In reply to BOB NELSON @ 2014-01-23 23:16 from 4Z75 - click to readThanks dude

• 2014-01-24 00:22
  • YT@P

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-23 15:39 from QHVF - click to readIf u are finding or experiencing error when connecting your Nokia Lumia 800 to the computer, you need to install Microsoft Zune software to easy access your phone connection and also for the transferring of music, videos and much-more

• 2014-01-23 23:16
  • 4Z75

quiet cool but lucking some essential features like the front facing camera,and also difficult to access a connection from a pc

• 2014-01-23 23:13
  • 4Z75

hi l am malian my namme is bakary diakite l buy one nokia lumia800 but the probleme is l am not eble to connect to the computer to get some music and video
thanks a lot

• 2014-01-23 15:39
  • QHVF

> In reply to gog @ 2013-12-27 22:53 from 3q}V - click to readThanks its working good...

• 2014-01-20 23:59
  • Mfx9

guess I made a big mistake, how does the phone update or the notification on phone updates is just a lie.

• 2014-01-19 19:33
  • fuv3

Is there a program nokia suite for the 800 sent sms?

• 2014-01-18 03:15
  • BwVV
Total of 5447 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 800.