Nokia Lumia 820 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.8
7.7
7.8

> In reply to [deleted post]No website bro.... Just use YouTube downloader on store... Any hd are bluray videos download..... But use any wifi... Don't use Mobile data... Dat videos saved ur sd card directly... K njoy bro...

• 2014-10-30 02:53
  • rAfF

Hi I live in Bangladesh. I want to upgrade my NL820 to 8.1 over WiFi, while Nokia care demands quite a big money for out of warranty period's phones. I've trying to get it over WiFi for couple of months but it doesn't work. So please tell me what can I do? Does it need a factory reset. Please let me know how I can get it.

• 2014-10-29 19:30
  • PEqe

Keys Don't Light Up On lumia 820, Please help me guys

• 2014-10-28 10:31
  • JFxK

My call gets disconnected in between how to correct it

• 2014-10-27 17:39
  • rAPx

> In reply to pras90 @ 2014-09-29 20:22 from Xu@F - click to readWho told you NOKIA/MS stopped production on this phone?:))...its still in production and I am sorry for your faulty device...Everything is perfect..signal, camera, everything.

• 2014-10-25 09:05
  • 3c3f

> In reply to Boko @ 2014-10-14 16:08 from gKBn - click to readyou do realise u had a faulty device right?...I too have this 820 and no heat, no call drop and no other bullsh*t...and I charge my phone once every 2 days so..you do the math. The experience is flawless as it was expected from NOKIA. Go back to your lagdroids

• 2014-10-25 08:59
  • 3c3f

> In reply to Amol @ 2014-10-15 16:01 from PV{Z - click to readWP has zoom in shooting mode, volume key works perfectly fine, u can make it ring and vibrate at the same time but I'm not gonna tell u how:))...use your brain

• 2014-10-25 08:56
  • 3c3f

Great phone but i have problem with the touch. every now and then, the phone freezes when it sleeps. the touch doesn't respond but the buttons work fine, the screen never come on. i have to do soft reset almost 10 times a day. can someone please help me?

• 2014-10-24 17:53
  • JEbT

• 2014-10-24 17:47
  • JEbT

Using it from 2 years... a great experience..no complain so far.

If you go for minor issues then it happens with every smartphone.

Fully satisfied.

• 2014-10-18 08:54
  • KhhM

> In reply to Amol @ 2014-10-15 16:01 from PV{Z - click to readbest phone ever .....

• 2014-10-18 06:26
  • XMyp

Hi I used this phone 📱 from 21 months. Battery is problem but after update windows 8.1 battery is some better than older time. So happy to use this phone 📱. In this time period my phone is no problem and no hangs up 👆 and camera 📷 is better than any 8 megapixel rear camera 📷. So happy 😊

• 2014-10-18 00:41
  • t1$A

I've been using lumia 820 for 6 month and then stop using it because of its bad battery life. Upgrade to Lumia 1320 because of its great battery life.

Like any windows phone, it doesn't lag at all at my time using it. But the biggest complaints as all window phone users is always not enough app and games but if you use it for work and surfing, it work like wonders. Before using Lumia 820, I using Samsung S3 mini and after few months, it lags a looot even when I'm just surfing the internet.

I'm sticking to lumia because of its lag free advantage and yes, I know Apple also doesn't lag but its price has always been a killer.

• 2014-10-17 17:26
  • IVyH

I am using lumia phones for more than 18 months. 820 is good phone with nice touch screen, and bing search engine but still Lumia lots of problem
1. Volume key gets hang many time.
2. Donít have zoom and video pause option is shooting mode
3. No simultaneous vibration and ring. In ringing mode.. always miss the calls.

• 2014-10-15 16:01
  • PV{Z

> In reply to Boko @ 2014-10-14 16:08 from gKBn - click to readGo buy a N.l 1520/920/925/930. Your problems will be solved ok...

• 2014-10-14 23:48
  • PEq2

Guys , i feel it's my duty to do review on this phone :
I was in love with nokia phones since i spend 400$ on this L820. Here is my opinion:
PROS:
1. Fine Amoled colorful display
2. 8gb and 1 gb Ram enough for smooth performance
3. After update more than solid camera
CONS : !!!
1.My friends cant hear me in first 20 s of the call
2. Display heats like hell( you can burn your finger) after short work , not to mention a little gaming !!!!!!!!!
3. I charge my phone at least 3 times a day !! Awful BATTERY !!!!!
4. When on 3g you wont be able to receive or make calls. It will show call dropped
Overall rating : 3\10
NOKIA , DO STH BECOUSE THIS PRODUCT IS SHAME FOR NOKIA .
Im going back to android with note 2 . Maybe will try WP IN next decade ....

• 2014-10-14 16:08
  • gKBn

Hie guys, This is My First Time Using a Windows Phone so im still learning how To use it properly but Just a Quick question: how do i send a mp3 To someone via whatsApp coz My phone seem not To Be giving me that luxury???

• 2014-10-14 11:22
  • NuUM

Its about more than a year im using 820 lumia.....its awewome....

• 2014-10-11 19:25
  • rKHG

Bought Nokia lumia 820 in Dubai , asking for opening pin. Its in GSM mode but not opening

• 2014-10-08 18:25
  • fsVb

• 2014-10-08 17:55
  • fsVb
Total of 3542 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 820.