Nokia Lumia 820 - user opinions and reviews

7.8
7.7
7.8

Hi guys.
Is it good to upgrade from 820 to 830?
Or shall I wait for better phones from
Microsoft?
Thanks.

• 2015-01-28 22:57
  • FeGD

I haven't been able to install or update any App on my Lumia 820. Is anyone else facing that problem.
The problem started yesterday.

• 2015-01-28 11:09
  • fsWX

Microsoft is in this business from long and android is just like you need ok, here it is. No Plating no taste, No salt, just eat and fill you stomach, Where as Microsoft OS are like structured, You will get only the best. Yes apple are also good, But it is realy expensive, Unnesesarly expensive. Phoen which is of 50K buks, worth is only 10K, 40K for what just propaganda. Microsoft is taking what it is worth for. and giving what it can handle. 820 phone is exceptionaly good, as it has very strong HW base, it can handle any thing you give, Glonas is on tope of GPS, Processor of Kirat with Dual core, Screen resolution is far far better, Durability Nokia adda..

• 2015-01-27 07:32
  • K6u%

I deployed Server 2012 with HT and Installed Web pages and found only 1 M hits able to handle, If kirat Processer can have one more Hotl installed, it can accomodate 32 More connection. 820 is good for limited server its and not for like Superdome or super computer, But good enough to compair with midrange.

• 2015-01-27 07:27
  • K6u%

> In reply to Rajkanwal @ 2015-01-12 11:18 from XPP6 - click to readYour phone is Bott faulty. Please rectify your problems before complaining. Go to settings-> ease of access-> turn off High Contrast option.

• 2015-01-25 17:54
  • ut75
  • F

> In reply to Ehsanul @ 2015-01-17 06:19 from wHs5 - click to readOmg don't blame the entire production line just because u have a faulty device. I'm writing now from my very own Lumia 820 witch I had for quite some time now and it's in the best condition it can be. No issues here. People should stop complaining about broken devices and should start sending them back for repairs.

• 2015-01-24 09:22
  • 3cY1

> In reply to sikander @ 2014-12-16 16:18 from vI6t - click to readI use this phone since 2 years....so my experience is that it is a best phone.....very good camera,touch is very sensitive but bettery backup is very bad....otherwise it is a best phone.... Thanx Microsoft, thanx Nokia....ð

• 2015-01-18 05:14
  • HsLe

i am using this it has to much problems i cannot browse with the bing search sometimes it does not allow me to use my moblie data which is 3g services.This phone has too much faults i wish i never bought this phone Nd wasted my money on it i cannot even connect to the internet.... with my phone i always have to reset it i am sticking with samsung lumia wasted my hopes....

• 2015-01-17 06:19
  • wHs5

Denim denim denim were are you?
Its got to be a joke all this talk and still no update for the perfect phone nokia 820. Let us get now...

• 2015-01-12 16:49
  • 3$2g

people the phone is good and affordable

• 2015-01-12 14:54
  • L7xb

..had been using my son's Lumia 820 for sometime.
4 days back updated to windows 8.1 (CYAN) OTA
found some improvements. but after backing up data on Whatsapp.. returned to HOME Screen to find my screen theme is not showing , it is Black now with some tiles also turning Black with white border only. Not even battery removal after shutting down has helped.
All my notifications on Lock Screen are not there except time and date. But apart from that phone is working fine.
I can watch videos in colour ,coloured Photos etc. But not able to find coloured Buttons while calling for want of colour in the theme. Any solution....

• 2015-01-12 11:18
  • XPP6

try asphalt 8 aitborne

• 2015-01-12 10:19
  • fuMX

> In reply to viraj @ 2014-12-02 05:34 from KAeC - click to readI'v just purchased it few time, I havn't any opinion but I think it work well

• 2015-01-11 13:28
  • fmRj

I have this phone for almost a year but recently the screen especially at the top side becomes purple it's really annoying when I want to surf the net but in black screens it's okay.
What should I do?
And there are no nokia cares available in my country.

• 2015-01-10 14:26
  • HF7J

> In reply to 9633818697 @ 2014-12-29 13:49 from Hkt$ - click to readwhat is the so called high end mobile game you play in ur lumia phone that you have downloaded from microsoft store

• 2015-01-01 15:29
  • v{uH

> In reply to SBP @ 2014-12-29 02:19 from v0qT - click to readOn the repair Protocol stood Mechanical Repair

• 2014-12-30 12:13
  • mGTG

Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good phone .best features . Blakeberry , nokia , apple ,sammsung phones are the best phones ever made love this companys

• 2014-12-29 13:50
  • XuVY

I am using this phone for since 1 year when this phone reach my hand it had a worst phone with lot of limitations but today as the cyan update it has a good phone performance is so good 1 gb is good for all high end game.. Super camera batery last one day normal usage

• 2014-12-29 13:49
  • Hkt$

> In reply to Jeep1 @ 2014-12-20 18:25 from GNnj - click to readU have any idea how they fixed it? I got an 820 and I don't want that prob

• 2014-12-29 02:19
  • v0qT

Hi, my lumia 820 was also dead after 6 months. I had a blue screen. I send it too Nokia via my shop. They repaired it, Since then it works perfect. Now I use it for nearly 2 years.
Good luck !

• 2014-12-20 18:25
  • GNnj
Total of 3616 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 820.