Nokia Lumia 820 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.8
7.7
7.8

glance Screen is not working after update why ?
Nokia making awesome mobile phone still OS is Killing it..
they should give us option to install android os li in PC.

• 2015-03-09 14:53
  • u1FY

Well well thanks for making it possible (it seems)to download and install" files" app from Windows app store after a gap of 50 days when error 80073cf9 was consistently kept on highlighted .
By the way Microsoft is supposed to inform what this 80073cf9 error is and why it occured....

• 2015-03-09 14:29
  • X}6i

One of the reason that wp is interesting is that it is possible to update older phones like 820...
This is why many people think is good for envirement and for economy. How ever the company that should bring us the update seems to have some issues here and wonder what it could be!!!!! You know its better to communicate to us rather than just be silent about why we cant update our tired phones!.

• 2015-03-08 22:54
  • 3$vr

Why i m nt gettig denim updte .... Plzzz overcome to solution n give me updte yrrr....

• 2015-03-07 20:21
  • 7wAL
  • shashank reddy pendr
  • Rating0

I did not receive denim update for my Lumia 820 in India. I don't know what makes it to take around 10days after release and still no update for many users. F...king Microsoft playing with its users by keeping them waiting for weeks together.

• 2015-03-07 02:41
  • tT6e

So now even update 2 is on its way and still my 820 is on cyan firmware what the f... Is wrong why cant i get denim why why msoft why??????????????

• 2015-03-06 15:08
  • 3$2g

Were is the denim update it is unbeleavable leran from iOS The dont mess With Their users.
I dont have words for IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• 2015-03-01 22:29
  • p8fC

Guys, Updated my Nokia Lumia 820 to Lumia Denim Update...
Its Awesome with the Live folders...Cortana(Alpha)...and many more...Hope all will get it soon...

• 2015-03-01 03:56
  • sSNH

it is a veery best phone lumia 820 but not extra gaming batrry backup is low bakup

• 2015-02-26 18:30
  • Y}K4

Well well Lumia Denim has come my phone ...yet No Solution to the problem of how to install Microsoft owne Application " FILES " which is important for managing folders and files in Lumia.Earlier it was there on the phone to manage the files,Folders but even after two hard resers not able to dowload on Lumia 820.
How every other App/file is getting installed from Windows store on Phone.
Error 80073cf9 still exists..... Any Solution

• 2015-02-26 09:40
  • X}6i

> In reply to Lulu @ 2015-02-24 11:57 from TXLe - click to readYes this is 4 LTE, Lumia 820 is a Powerful phone. Tones of application running on it and Very smooth. this is what you get when to invest on base hardware.

• 2015-02-25 12:39
  • b%L6

I believe the phone is a 4G LTE not a 3G, see here and elsewhere: http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb...connectivity

• 2015-02-24 11:57
  • TXLe
  • F

So microsoft what could possible be the problem outing the denim update to our beloved 820 all it takes is to press the release buttom. i beginning to wonder why this have took so long time specially in concern is that it is only 820 and 920 that havent got it and this ohones are not limited either in capasity or in speed this is strange i believe.

• 2015-02-23 23:44
  • p8fC

every morning when i switch my lumia 820 on, the screen goes dark and keeps resuming.what is the problem?

• 2015-02-17 13:40
  • ft8}

> In reply to SBP @ 2015-02-15 08:52 from v0qT - click to read..... No even after the Hard Reset done by me second time , it is not getting installed , while other apps are getting installed from windows phone store.

• 2015-02-15 13:29
  • f}xJ

> In reply to Rajkanwal @ 2015-02-15 07:14 from f}xJ - click to readIt's just 1mb and u can install it thru store, your PC or thru uc browser. Just soft reset your phone, find a strong Wi-Fi and install it again thru store. It's a very useful app, I've I'd mug favorite app besides OneNote

• 2015-02-15 08:52
  • v0qT

AsI am interested in creating more folders and organise data on the SD card of my Lumia 820 .......in the absence of this "Files" manager (which is not getting installed), can someone suggest some other equivalent File-Manager App.

• 2015-02-15 07:43
  • f}xJ

> In reply to SBP @ 2015-02-14 12:54 from PT}D - click to read..But this app is official microsoft app found on their APP store. How to install it manually. I have tried by pressing install , yet it is giving error code, whereas many other apps are getting installed from app store even now but the problem is only with this official Microsoft App " FILES "
..any solution

• 2015-02-15 07:14
  • f}xJ

> In reply to Rajkanwal @ 2015-02-14 06:23 from X}6i - click to readInstall it manually

• 2015-02-14 12:54
  • PT}D

> In reply to sumeetmay26 @ 2015-01-25 17:54 from ut75 - click to readDear Sumeetmay thanks for your reply but unfortunately instead of waiting for your reply which is found to be CORRECT I had Hard Reset the phone on 22-1-2015 and the problem was gone but this action has landed me in another problem. Now my one file Manager microsoft APP, " FILES " is not getting installed from STORE . It is giving an error code 80073CF9 . Even if I try to download it on Phone Memory and install it there.
Any solution.

• 2015-02-14 06:23
  • X}6i
Total of 3661 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 820.