Nokia Lumia 820 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.8
7.7
7.8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-12 14:42 from vQ{{ - click to readWhatsApp for WP devices is updated today. Now its working fine. Everything is stable. I have updated and now no problem on my NL 820. So update the application and enjoy. Changelog is

Initiate voice calls from within the app
*.Background API allows you to play music
*.New smileys
*.Fixed notifications for users
*.Users can now see smileys on the double wide tile
*.Fast resume (If the app is open and you click on the incoming notification it opens as fast as on Android)

*.On start-up, it now asks if you want to back up your chat history. You can also do this through settings.
*.Large images shown

• 2013-07-13 03:17
  • Hkq4

How could I switch off the vibration, Each n every time when whtsap msg comes my phone vibrates.

• 2013-07-12 17:07
  • w41e

WhatsApp troubles a lot in nokia lumia 820. WhatsApp doesn't get connect for hours and hours. If you receive a message then you will be able to see the message in hours.

• 2013-07-12 14:42
  • vQ{{

Guys i cant seem to sync fb events and google events on calendar,
how do i get events on my calendar?
i was able to see all events on my previous lumia 710.
how to see events pls help

• 2013-07-12 14:24
  • Xu%%

> In reply to kon @ 2013-07-10 10:48 from mZxJ - click to readWell, this maps prob is also with many other countries... I just got 620, and my country is also not on the map... But no prob, u can download google map from the store, its very helpful, i use gmap... Its manufacturer is not google itself though, but its great but cant work offline...

• 2013-07-12 04:13
  • sUvI

> In reply to Sam @ 2013-07-11 09:01 from PxC2 - click to readyou want change region? go to https://live.xbox.com/AccountMigration

• 2013-07-11 23:50
  • 3qF@

> In reply to sego @ 2013-07-09 15:14 from N9rq - click to readYes. Same here....it charges and uses up all money without making calls---why so?

• 2013-07-11 16:59
  • 6txK

lumia 820 is hogging all my money even just to make a short call/ or just to browse. Some solution please.

• 2013-07-11 16:49
  • 6txK

How can i change my location in X-Box,is there any option for that??
Thanks in advance.

• 2013-07-11 09:01
  • PxC2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-10 23:39 from fuDq - click to readYou must have a windows live acct, similar to setting up xbox live Gold.

• 2013-07-11 07:50
  • qJ9%

Hey I can't seem to download apps on my phone. I tried to get a Windows account then it said I need to set up a My Family account or something. I've done that but I still can't download the apps. Help please?

• 2013-07-10 23:39
  • fuDq

Does nokia 820 has nokia amber update? Because I saw some said nokia amber available in lumia phone but somehow I saw a article did not mention 820.. the nokia amber update is not out yet, I'm just curious about it..

• 2013-07-10 21:37
  • K1EX

> In reply to lucky @ 2013-07-09 15:21 from N9rq - click to readHi buddy!
Try to create a Windows live id by using hotmail.com or live.com!

• 2013-07-10 18:07
  • 7qLF

> In reply to lucky @ 2013-07-09 15:21 from N9rq - click to readTry it again, if it still problem, use PC. I created once on my Lumia 520, it succeeded.

• 2013-07-10 16:36
  • KxY8

Hi all. I'm located in Cyprus and I'm interested to buy a nokia lumia 820 but as far as i know the nokia maps don't have my country map due to a demand from Turkey. Why nokia succumbed? Anyone knows more about this issue? Is there another way to have maps work for Cyprus? Thanks

• 2013-07-10 10:48
  • mZxJ

This Nokia Lumia 820 Phone is Best one to All. Microsoft Windows need change. very very little to customize the Windows 8, From Nokia side it is Best. Another one Point to consider Battery life..!

• 2013-07-10 10:27
  • bEMS

please confirm this:

per Nokia's posted specification, Lumia 820 has wifi hotspot.

Browsing and Internet
.Internet browser capabilities: Internet Explorer 10 .
.Social apps: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
.Photo sharing: Share over Bluetooth, Facebook, Flickr, Send as email attachment, SkyDrive.
.Video sharing: Video sharing with NFC, YouTube, Flickr, Picasa, Video sharing to social network and internet, Facebook, SkyDrive.
.Location sharing: WP location sharing, Foursquare.
[b].Wi-Fi hotspot: Up to 8 Wi-Fi-enabled devices[/b]

source: http://www.nokia.com/global/pr...cifications/

thanks!

• 2013-07-10 01:25
  • PGfx

My flash isn't working. What could be the problem, please help.

• 2013-07-09 19:42
  • rJS8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-09 11:41 from vGA$ - click to readLook for an app called 'Kirik SD File Viewer'

• 2013-07-09 18:21
  • vIhe

have a problem of creating a microsoft account. please help me!

• 2013-07-09 15:21
  • N9rq
Total of 3628 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 820.